high school bully | Hakmin Fa...

By melodie_kpop_g7_life

Park Kim Su is an average teen age girl. She studies, barely misses school days, as a good IQ, very healthy b... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
sorry!!
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

chapter 3

122 9 0
By melodie_kpop_g7_life

Kim's POV

- - - - - - - -

Its the next day. I get up and get into my uniform, UGGHHH i hate these stupid uniforms.

I get outside and i saw Hakmin walking past my house. He never walks here. I never saw him walk in my road. He lives two streets away from me.

I walk to him.

"Hi"

"What are you doing here?" He said like if he was annoyed.

"Umm i live here." I pointed at my house.

"Uh can you like umm walk slower? i dont want people to know that were friends. Ish"

"Umm yeah sure?"

Did he just called me his friend? I got chills. I never been called a 'friend'. Not even by Kangmin, and were best friends. Well that what i think. Maybe its like Hakmin. He uses me for not being alone. Why am i doubting our relationship? Were best friends right?

Is Hakmin okay? Im worried. But why?

- - - - - - - -

Hakmins POV

- - - - - - - -

Three years in the past

I walk to school like always. But this time was diffrent. I was going to confront my crush. Ive been wanting to do this for weeks but today is the day.

I styled my hair. Get in my uniform and i leave home.

I walk in the school. I look around and i see her. Shes beautifull. He hair in two mesdy braids he uniform perfectly perfect. Park Kim Su. Ahh shes a beauty.

I walk thaurds her.

"Oh hi there Kim!" I said akwardly.

"Hi?" She said

"How was your day?"

"What do you want Hakmin?" She said impatiently.

"I just wanted to say hi that all" i said and i turned around and walked away.

I went home.

"Why am i so stupid?!" I said wile pushing my glass off the table.

"She dosent even know who i am?!"

"That Little Bitch!"

"Im NEVER going to de friends with her. EVER!!"

"Im going to make her suffer. Im going to bully her. Make her feel mad. Sad and confused. She'll pay!"

- - - - - - - - - -

In the present

- - - - - - - - - -

I walk to school. Not like usual though. I decided to take a detour and walk into Kim's road.

"Shit!" I whisper to myself.

"Hi"

"What are you doing here?"

"Umm I live here." She said like if i was stupid.

"Uh can you like umm walk slower? I dont want people to know that were friends"

"Umm yeah sure?" She starts to walk slower. I also start walking slow. She goes slower. I do the same until she stops walking. Then i walk faster. I trun around.

"Why did you stop?"

"You were getting very slow and im kinda losing patience." She said. She looked kinda angry.

"Do you want to walk with me?" I said.

"Me?! Um yeah sure." She said. Her emotions changes in 0.2 seconds.

Five minuted passed by.

"Can i ask you a question?"

"Shoot" i said

"Why did you look so mad at me yeasterday when i snuck in the studio?"

"Umm that? I dont know. It reminded me of the past"

- - - - - - - - - -

Flash Back

- - - - - - - - - -

I was in my studio.

"Hey guys we should write a song." Jisung said.

"Yeah that would be great!" I said.

"Yeah sure why the fuck not" Kangmin said sarcasticly.

"Okay Hakmin you go first." Kangmin said.
"I doubt that you can sing though." He said like a little bitch.

"You'll see." I said nervously

I get in the rocording booth. I start singing Sorry By The Rose

jichyeobeorin nan Tonight
ichyeojiji anneun mal
dorigil su eopseo Sorry
igijeogin nan I’m Sorry

muldeureo beorin City Lights
chagaweojin moksori
dorigil su eopseo Sorry
igijeogin nan I’m Sorry
neujeotjiman mianae Oh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im done my part.

"That was great!" Jisung said

"Hmmm i think you cant sing at all. Im sorry but its the truth. You would be better off as a rapper. On second thaught. Just dont plan to be a singer in the future." Kangmin said.

"Oh okay... i thaught i was pretty good... but i guess not."

" oh and wile were her i just wanted to tell you that. Im not your friend. Im only using you for your wifi and cool house."

"Oh? So our friend ship never existed?"

"It did. At first. But then.you turned in to a snotty little bitch." Kangmin said

"Jisung? Are you my friend?"

"Hes not. Hes just here for the same reason as me. Right Jisung?"

"Umm yeah.. im sorry Hakmin."

"I want you to leave. NOW!" I yelled at them.

They left my house.

"I have no friends now?"

Knock Knock

I heard a knock on my bedroom door

I wipe my tears and open the door.

"Yes?" It was my mom.

"I just wanted to let you know that me and you father are going to leave tomorrow for Canada."

"For how long?"

"I dont know. It couuld be months. Years. Were starting a business."

"So im going to be home alone?"

"Where going to leave you    10 000 per month. For food and clothing. You can do what you want with the house. I dont care."

"Oh okay then.."

"Bye honny i love you. Ill call every time i can."

"Bye mom love you too..."

She said and left my room

I started crying again.

Now im alone.

No friends.

No family.

No one to keep ne company.

Why am i alone?

They hate me thats why..

Ill never get close to anyone ever again.. forever...

- - - - - - - - - - -

End of flash back

- - - - - - - - - - -

Was i over reacting to this whole situation? Maybe. But i dont understand why i was mad at her. I was over reacting want i..... i hope that we can be friends again... i miss being her friend...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at school.

"Well ill see you after school for practice."

"Oh okay."

- - - - - - - - -

Kims POV

- - - - - - - - -

I cant wait for after school. I really want to be his friend. Hes not as bad as i thaught.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 573 26
~Love is not over over over~ ~Love hurts and hurts again~ ~Yeah farewell hurts and hurts even more~ Alex is a normal 14 year old girl... Well. she th...
155K 6.9K 23
"Trust me, if you're just gonna keep maintaining your grades like these, you're not going to get accepted by any University." "Mind you! I'll prove y...
5K 92 20
Just a normal highschool girl trying to get through life when a boy and his friends come to her highschool mid school year. Y/n starts to get closer...
318K 13.4K 34
Han Jisung is just a normal, everyday student. He's smart, outgoing, and pretty popular for his looks among students. He's always loved math, but h...