Laurex: Two Years Strong

By FeliciaBourque

Another Story About LaurDIY AND ALEX WASSABI there journey through the past two years will they make it throu... More

How Laurex Was Born
First Date
author's note
Unexpected Surprise
The Plan
Romantic Night part 1
Romantic Night part 2
All Me Loves All Of You
Three Months Later
Gender Reveal Day
Baby Time.
Two Years Later
Trying Again
After A Year Of Trying
Brooklyn Paige Is Born
character Page
The Wedding/ Honeymoon
Honeymoon part 2
Final Chapter

Time To Go Home

121 5 4
By FeliciaBourque

Lauren's pov: Today Alex and I finally get to take Addison home. The doctor did one last check up on Addison and gave us the all clear to go home. Once we got everything situated in the car Alex got in the driver seat and drove home. When we got home we where greeted by Aaron who was hose sitting for us while we where at the hospital.

Author's note: I know this has nothing to do with the chapter/story but I've been wanting to mention this for a few days now and just remembered. Alex posted a music video the other day called "What It Is" If you haven't seen it check it out and let's make it go VIRAL!!!!!! It's an AWSOME video.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
795K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
62.5K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.