Princeton College (Jamilton)

By SavageSunnyglasses

Jefferson and Hamilton. Rivals since the beginning. There was nothing that could change that. Or was there... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a chapter
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
WHATTTTT?!!!
Plan

Chapter 10

1.7K 77 11
By SavageSunnyglasses

Alexander Pov
      I woke up around 11 pm and looked outside. It was pouring hard. Is it a hurricane? No. No. Please. I curled up into a ball and started sobbing. Next thing I knew I shaking, and sobbing. Make the screams stop. Please. Jefferson's window was open. It's so loud. Make it stop. I started crying harder.

Thomas Pov
         Why is the bed freaking shaking? Is Alexander awake? Oh wait flash flood. I closed my window and leaned on the beds bar. I saw Hamilton. He was sobbing and shaking and covering his ears mumbling something to himself. What the fu- wait. I jumped down off the top bunk. I looked at his face. It was a look of only terror. I've seen that look before. James. He had a panic attack when Charles Lee scared him once. What do I do??? Uh. God do I have to comfort him. I picked him up and brought him to the couch. When I picked him up he started screaming. Alrighty then. All aboard the awkward train. I rubbed his back and kept whispering to him that it'd be okay. I heard what he was mumbling 'make it stop. Make the screams stop'. What the....Soon he stopped shaking. His face twitched. Okay I'll ask him my questions tomorrow. I got up and started to head back to bed. Then I heard sobbing again. Greeeatt. This is going to be a long night.

Sorry for cutting it a bit short. The next one will be good. I promise 😁.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.6K 200
Just a bunch of Hamilton drabbles. Enjoy!
21.8K 358 28
Gay oneshots of the founding fathers from about 300 years ago..... yeah Mostly jamilton.
27.3K 1.1K 18
Alexander Hamilton; the boy who went from having a temper tantrum every day to stopping other people from having them. Of course, it was hard to cont...
32.7K 895 25
In this short (maybe long) story, Hamilton and Jefferson HATE each other like no other. Hilariously, just because of a simple game, it changes their...