Chapter 23

Aaron Pov
         Alexander Hamilton. He's a complex young man. One minute shouting obscenities at you, the next he's comforting you. We aren't friends and I don't plan on us ever being anything remotely close to friends. I've warned him many times about running his mouth. He's never listened to me. Though he did comfort me about Theo, he also said some damn awful shit about her. And I cannot let that slide.
       There was a sudden knock from my door. I got up and opened it. In front of me was Charles Lee and George King. I rubbed my eyes.
"It's the middle of the night." I told them. "Oh, yes we are aware." George said.
"It has come to our attention that you do not have a liking for Alexander Hamilshit." Lee informed me. Hamilshit. Hmm. I haven't heard that one before. I can use that.
"Okay...?" I said, trailing off.
"The man is so infuriating. Makes you want to...I don't know...hurt him..." Lee said smiling. "Where are you going with this?" I asked.
"Oh I think you know exactly where I'm going with this." He said.
Then George asked "We need some more dirt on his back. Do you have anything?"  Yeah. I may have something. "Yes, I do. Do you plan to attack him emotionally or physically?" I asked. They looked at each other. "Both." The two said in unison. I smiled.
        We came up with a plan. Tomorrow night we drag him out of his dorm and then beat him up, scare him a bit then wait until Thomas comes to be 'the hero' he is. This will work. You mess with Theo, you mess with me.