When Shadows find Light (SOTA...

נכתב על ידי wait-4-it

A KotLC story: Sophie Foster is heartbroken. Fitz has broken her heart, and she's waited too long for Keefe... עוד

Warning:
Broken - Tam's POV
Wondering - Sophie's POV
Love Hurts - Tam's POV
Answer - Sophie's POV
Preparations - Tam's POV
Confession - Sophie's POV
Be Prepared - Tam's POV
Thank you!!
Ouch. - Sophie's POV
None of Your Business - Tam's POV
Closer to the Day - Sophie's POV
So Close - Tam's POV
This Isn't Me, Liar! - Sophie's POV
Let the Gala Begin - Tam's POV
Ouch (but it actually hurts). - Sophie's POV
Aftermath and Disaster - Tam's POV
Help Me Remember - Sophie's POV
Confessions and Confusion - Tam's POV
Itchy Costumes and Weird Dances - Sophie's POV
Dreams - Sophie's POV
Meeting Biana - Tam's POV
So it's a Date? - Sophie's POV
Dating Her - Tam's POV
Anger and Mallowmelt - Sophie's POV
HE DID WHAT?! - Tam's POV
Sorry, Mom - Sophie's POV
Darkness is Me - Tam's POV
Let's Just Be Friends. - Sophie's POV
That's How I View Them - Tam's POV
I Can't Do This Without Him - Sophie's POV
I'm Not Good Enough - Tam's POV
Biana FT. Sense-Knocking - Sophie's POV
Loves Me, Loves Me Not - Tam's POV
I am Confusion - Sophie's POV
I Know This - Tam's POV
Smooth - Sophie's POV
Linh's "good friend" - Tam's POV
It'll come true - Sophie's POV
Um. - Sophie's POV
Captured - Tam's POV
Betrayal - Sophie's POV
Heartbroken or Loved? - Tam's POV
Um, You're Mad Because I Saved You? - Sophie's POV
The Tables Have Turned - Tam's POV
The Truth Can Be the Best Lies - Sophie's POV
It's not at ALL what it looks like - Tam's POV
My Bad Author - Sophie's POV
Life Is Overrated - Tam's POV
Meant to be - Tam's POV
What Are We? - Sophie's POV
Keep Me In Your Mind - Tam's POV
All That Mattered - Keefe's POV
I'm There For You - Fitz's POV
I Didn't Mean It - Dex's POV
Fate - Tam's POV
When Shadows Find Light - Sophie's POV (end)
Epilogue
thank you!!!
SCREAMS

Confessions and Confrontations - Tam's POV

4K 48 26
נכתב על ידי wait-4-it

I tore off my horrific yeti costume and threw it on the ground frustratedly. 

"My only chance and I blew it!" I said disbelievingly. I sighed. Suddenly, the door opened. Linh stepped in. No, not stepped. Bounced is more or less the right word. She squealed and my rage suddenly melted. She was like an adorable slice of mallowmelt.

That... that made no sense, did it? And it sounded kind of weird too, right?

...Nevermind. Ignore everything I just said.

I laughed at her in her fuzzy yeti costume. It made her look cuddly, in some weird way. "So, Tam, what were you going to tell Sophie?" she asked in a questioning voice. I looked away. "Uh, nothing." I said. "If it's nothing, you wouldn't be turning away." she said, whirling me back to face her. My cheeks were on fire and Linh had an amused expression on her face. "So, you were saying nothing?" she asked smugly. I groaned. "Geez, acting so confident after nightfall. Chill out for a minute, will you?" I asked.

Linh smiled and nudged my arm playfully. "I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that... Anyways; hooray, Tammy's finally found his love!" she squealed. "So, what are you gonna tell me?" she suddenly asked, becoming serious.

I cleared my throat. "Um..." She rolled her eyes. 

"Tell me. You promised." 

"Promised what?" I challenged. She glared. "You said you would tell me anything." she replied. I sighed. "Fine. But i'm only going to tell you once, and once ONLY." I said. She nodded and I took a deep breath, ready to pour my heart out in hopefully only one-to-two sentences. "Okay, I think I like Sophie alright you got it out of me don't judge me please...?" I rapped/mumbled. Her jaw dropped. "SERIOUSLY?!" she squealed.

She squealed once again and I groaned. "Fine. Forget that I said that." I grumbled. Linh's face turned serious. "No. No. Don't back out. I can tell that you are planning to, but don't." she said, cheerfulness draining. I sighed and rested my head on my hands. "But Linh, what if..." My voice faltered. "What if she doesn't like you back?" Linh guessed. I nodded.

"Well, that's up to fate." she said, standing up. I sighed. "Linh, help me.." I pleaded. "You're... you were with Vacker. Give me tips!" I pleaded. She smiled. "Just be yourself, Tam." she said, walking away.

I watched the door shut and I stood up from my bed. "When, Tam, when?!" I asked myself. I groaned and punched my fist flat with my other hand. "When the time is right." I mumbled. but then the only thing flew into my mind. Either I have to tell Biana about this, or do this myself. I thought. And I'm pretty sure I don't want to tell Biana out of all people about this.

I sighed. "I'll figure out later." I said, flopping into my bed. I had been sitting in my room and getting life lessons from Linh for at least three whole hours. I closed my eyes and wished sleep would knock out all my problems. I couldn't wait to tell Biana...

That is, if I even had the guts to. Well, as Linh said, that's up to fate, for now. For now, let's just hope everything goes well, alright?

Yeah, no.

i'm icy

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.6K 63 11
!DISCONTINUED! :( a sad (ish) sokeefe story with angst and that crap idk Comments are very much appreciated!
327K 6.3K 27
Sophie and Keefe both start at Foxfire Uni, but can they resist the bond that pulls them together? ( human au ) highest rankings: #1 in sokeefe #1...
70.1K 677 29
𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖾𝖿𝖾 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿!! 🄰🄻🄻 🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂 🄱🄴🄻🄾🄽🄶 🅃🄾 🅂🄷🄰🄽🄽🄾🄽 🄼🄴🅂🅂🄰🄽🄶🄴🅁! 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 �...
293K 2.1K 40
When Sophie finds out that she is pregnant she doesn't know what to do. Does she tell the dad? Her parents? Her friends? She's in her 2nd year in the...