Stronger Then I've Ever Been

By Bella___XD__

Street fighting is something Layla Fischer has been doing half of her life time to pay bills and provide for... More

Characters
Chapter 1- The New Kid
Chapter 2- That Dream
Chapter 3- Ms. Grumpy
Chapter 4- I'd Rather Make-Out With A Hairless Cat
Chapter 5- I'm Smokin' Hot
Chapter 6- Fight Gone Deadly
Chapter 7- Party Fighting
Chapter 8- Life Goes On
Chapter 9- Late Night Run
Chapter 10- 20 Questions
Chapter 11- Shoot Out
Chapter 12- Movie Time
Chapter 13- He's Lying
Chapter 15- Liar
Chapter 16- Pipsqueak
Chapter 17- Fighting Agian
Chapter 18- Family Talk
Chapter 19- Babysitting
Chapter 20- I'm Broken
Chapter 21- Bigger and More Viscuos
Chapter 22- Wolfy
Chapter 23- Welcome to your First High Speed Chase
Chapter 24- Tipsy
Chapter 25- Figments of my Memory
Chapter 26- Rivalry
Chapter 27- Warehouse
Chapter 28- Through a Bathroom Window
Chapter 29- Punishment
Chapter 30- The Cliff
Chapter 31- Caramel Frappuccino and Two Donuts
Chapter 32- The Phone Call
Chapter 33- Cliché
Chapter 34- Weird Looking Fruit Bowl Like Thing
Chapter 35- Ellie
Chapter 36- First Kiss
Chapter 37- Breakfast for Dinner
Chatpter 38- Shipped away
Chapter 39- Bug
Chapter 40- Cooking
Chapter 41- Ice Cream Parlor
LIFE UPDATE
Chapter 42- Calm
Chapter 43- Friends
SHOUT OUTS!!! **BEWARE VERY LONG**
Chapter 44- Sweetie Pie
Chapter 45- Why are you here?
Chapter 46- Halloween
Chapter 47- Beer Pong
Chapter 48- Tipsy
Chapter 49- Detention
Chapter 50- Diego & Lizzie
Chapter 51- Up and Down
Chapter 52- A Little Drunk
Chapter 53- Making Amends
**Quick Authors Note**
Chapter 54- Pizza
Chapter 55- Lunch Room
Chapter 56- Broken Liquor
Chapter 57- Again
Chapter 58- Night
Chapter 59- Scars and Wounds
Chapter 60- Take Me Back
Chapter 61- Groceries
Chapter 62- Just my Luck
Chapter 63- The Club
Chapter 64- Leaving
Chapter 65- Reliving
Chapter 66- Doctors Office
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 14- Kind of the Truth

4.1K 119 3
By Bella___XD__

Back in the principles office... I'm probably going to get in trouble because Mason probably seduced a few girls to lie for him. Also, Mason is not here yet and we are supposed to talk to the principle in a few minutes.

I've been getting a lot of compliments in this outfits. Actually more like a lot of guys are checking me out and are trying to seduce me. A few girls are definitely jealous from me getting the attention of most of the boys in this school and a younger teacher in our grade who a lot of girls are crushing on was checking me out. It was honestly scaring me. That teacher is actually one of the supervisors during the free period and was following me to the office. I swear he is probably right outside of the door of the office. I feel like I might throw up because that is honestly super disgusting. Also I think Madison has had sex with him last year. Which makes this whole situation even worse.

Finally the principle walks in, "Come on in. Where is Mason?"

"No idea," I say and walk into his office.

"Well I guess we will get st-."

"I'm here," Mason rushes into the office with his hair all messy and out of breath. He's showing obvious signs that he just had sex with a girl in a closet.

"Okay, first of all, I talked to a lot of students and most of them said Layla cut Mason with the scissors and only a few had said they didn't see anything like that happen," he looks at me.

"I'm sorry Layla but I think you are at fault today. If you would have just told the truth nothing like this would have happened," he sighs.

"I promise you sir I did nothing to him. He is the one lying," I point at him unbelievably.

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to call your parents and have a meeting with them sometime this week," he says folding his hands on the table.

"My parents are on a business trip...," I look down at my fingers.

"When will they be back. What is their number I can call them," he picks up his phone and looks at me expecting me to tell him their number.

"Umm... I don't know their number...," I try to make up an excuse.

"Ugh... I'm gonna have to look up your records and find their number," he says looking through his computer.

"I think I have their number on my phone I can go grab it and you can talk to them but my phone is in my bag," I say.

"Quickly go grab it and Mason you are dismissed," we both walk away.

My eyes are watering and I try to blink the tears away and look away from Mason. Why do my eyes have to betray me right now. I feel my knees go weak and I fall onto the ground and then my eyes betray me again and I start crying.

Why is everyone against me...

I hear somebody run up to me and pick me up and bring me somewhere. I don't feel like looking up because I don't want anybody to see me this weak.

"Hey it'll be alright," the person comforts me.

My crying slows down and I finally build up the courage to look up.

"Hey," Bo smiles at me softly.

Out of no where I stand up and hug him. To be honest I surprised myself and probably also surprised him.

"Thank you," I whisper loud enough so only Bo can hear me.

"No problem," he pulls away to look at my face.

In the exact moment I realized I think this boy will probably be someone who will be in my life for a while.

He wipes the tears on my face and I smile at him, "Are you gonna tell me what made this beautiful girl cry?"

"I may have only known you for a little while but some how you have earned my trust in this short time," I smile at him.

"And..." he says getting anxious.

"And I think it's time for me to tell you the truth," I play with my fingers.

"What do you mean the truth?" He looks at me worried.

"Well when I was around the age of 9 my parents left for the weekend to have some alone time. I was a very responsible little girl so my parents let me stay home alone. It was Sunday and they said they would be home around two o'clock. It was five o'clock and they still weren't home. I tried calling them and they never picked up. To this day I still don't know what happened to them. After a few days we were running low on food and I wasn't very good at cooking. I would sometime have Destiny bring food over to my house. After a few weeks I had become depressed finally realizing they were never coming back. I never told anybody beside Destiny and later on I told a close family friend who also helped me out later on a little bit. At the same time Destiny had some of her own personal problems though. I tried to be their for her and ignored whether or not I was starving. That's kind of the reason for the fight... but also after a few more weeks I came across the fighting place. I went under the name Miss Payne and I won my first fight. That was the first time I drank to... there was actually a few times I went to school drunk but luckily people were to stupid to even notice. That was how I started to make money and also the adrenaline before the fight was the only thing that gave me life," I feel more tears go down my face and I wipe them away and looked at Bo.

He grabs me and hugs me, "I am so sorry I had no idea."

"It's okay... it's not your fault," I wipe the rest of the tears on my face.

"If you don't mind me asking why didn't you call your grandparents or something?" He asks.

"When my parents go married they moved out of state. I think... ugh don't remember," I grab at my hair stressed.

"What do you mean you don't remember?" He asks and looks at me confused.

"Uhm... nothing just ignore me," I look down at the ground and fiddle with a bracelet I have on my arm.

This bracelet was one of the first items that helped me get a memory back. I remember I got it at a theme park and I told my parents it was really pretty but my parents said no to buying it so I just said okay. When we got back home my parents said they had a surprise and then they gave me this bracelet. It has the words hope, love, and faith written on it but anyway I didn't tell him the full story... even if he has my trust with this what comes after is even worse then what I just said. I don't want to think about it though and just be happy that I finally told somebody part of my story.

"Why weren't you at the bleachers right after class?" He asks.

"Mason had told the principle I had cut him with scissors and then the principle asked the 'witnesses' and I'm pretty sure Mason had seduced all of the girls to lie to the principle and now I'm in trouble and have to call my parents," I say quickly.

"Well you better get back to the principle or he will get very mad," Bo says.

"I have to get my phone and I think I might call a friend to help me," I say.

"And who is this friend exactly," he looks at me confused.

"His name is Diego," is all I say and I start to get up but Bo grabs my wrist.

"Who is this boy to you?" He questions me.

"He works at the ring. He is like a dad to me and has helped me through some of my hard times," I say getting up.

"So you wouldn't date him?" He ask me.

"No," I laugh.

That would be awkward if I did... and he's married..

"Well let's first of all fix your makeup and then go get your phone," he says.

"Shit I forgot I was wearing makeup. Can you go and get my school bag so I can quickly touch up?" I say quickly.

"Uh... yah I'll be right back," Bo leaves the room we are in and I just now noticed we are in the boys bathroom.

Why?

Out of all the places we could have been in he choose the boys bathroom?

Sometimes I question boys and I wonder if they even think. I guess I was kind of having a dramatic moment in the middle the hallway but seriously... the boys bathroom.

Well at least there's a mirror so I can fix my make-up. At least I'm looking on the bright side instead of the negative that just happened in this bathroom.

A/N-

I said this in my other story but I'm so sorry for not updating... life happened. It was super busy then when it wasn't busy I was trying to relax and I forgot to update. Ugh I'm so stupid.

Well I'll see y'all later. Bye byyeeeeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 10.5K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...
2.6M 70.7K 49
COMPLETED BUT EDITING ~~~~🌸~~~~ "Look who joined us boys. If it isn't the GG herself." I rolled my eyes and taped my hands as one of the annoying j...
68.8K 2.5K 48
"TWO PEOPLE BROUGHT TOGETHER BY HATRED." * * * Leah Perry and Joshua Carter hate each othe...