nct imagines ♡ || hiatus

By kimbingbong

"youre my missing puzzle piece finally i solved it you filled every piece of my heart, even the scarred part... More

00 - requests
01 - mark
02 - taeyong
03 - winwin
#shamelessselfpromo
04 - haechan
05 - doyoung
hi
06 - ten
07 - jeno
requests closed
08 - renjun
09 - jisung
10 - jaehyun
11 - chenle
12 - haechan
13 - yuta
14 - jeno
15 - mark
16 - jaehyun & ten
promotion
17 - mark (1)
18 - mark (2)
19 - jisung (1)
20 - jisung (2)
21 - taeyong (1)
22 - taeyong (2)
23 - taeyong (3)
24 - renjun x haechan
25 - mark x jeno
26 - haechan (1)
27 - haechan (2)
28 - haechan (3)
29 - haechan (4)
31 - winwin (2)
upcoming stories + reopening requests soon
please read !!

30 - winwin (1)

1.1K 16 0
By kimbingbong

~~~~

requested
slight angst + fluff ending
? parts

~~~~

[ 2nd person pov ]

"No, please, I beg you, mother. I'll do better, I promise. Please, just don't send me away." you pleaded, tears threatening to fall from your eyes.

Your mother glared at you, eyes filled with disappointment.

"You worthless, pathetic eyesore. If only I didn't have you, then the family name would not have been tarnished. I should've sent you to that school ages ago." your mother spat, voice filled with revolt as she walked away, the sound of her heels echoing throughout the hallway.

You fell to your knees, a chill running down your spine as your legs came into contact with the cold marble floor. You could feel judgemental stares and hear whispers from the maids and knights surrounding the area, but that was the least of your concerns.

Right now, you were sure that your mother was going to send you to the boarding school. You thought that being an obedient daughter would have been enough, but you were proved wrong. Whether you were obedient or not, it never made a difference, especially not to your mother. You were talentless, and nothing could change that fact.

Your hands clenched into fists at the thought of the notorious boarding school , Xehavire institute , known throughout the kingdom of Selenia for producing well-polished, late blooming students. However, only the best of the best could survive. For those who are weak willed , hell awaits. You shuddered at the thought as you hugged yourself , tears finally rolling down your cheeks.

In the magical kingdom of Selenia lived 4 rich and important families. The Regulus family, the Flavian family, the Cain family and the Thespia family. All 4 families had rivalries with one another, refusing to co-operate for the better of the kingdom. They often held magic battles to see which family was the best. Every year, each family sends in 4 representatives for each of the four core elements, fire, water, earth, and wind. Each representative had to be a a new participant, one who has never entered before, from the ages of 16 and up.

The magic games, after being held for a few decades, turned into an official competition where the people of the kingdom of Selenia gather to watch intruiging battles.

This year, your mother wanted to enter your three older brothers and you into the competition. Wizards and witches learn of their elemental power at the age of 10, giving participants 6 whole years to train. However, in extremely rare cases, certain young ones only learn of their new powers later on. It is not known how or why but it'll come when one is ready.

Coming from the Cain family, a family full of well-known wizards and witches, you were expected to get your powers at the ripe age of 10. However, as the years flew past, you never got them. Your mother, being extremely disappointed, threw you to the side, and only focused on your three elder brothers.

Due to this, you were sure your mother was going to send you to the boarding school. You were definitely not ready for what was to come but you decided that it was better to train with teachers and trained coaches, and return home strong to make your mother and family proud, rather than to keep disappointing everyone. You sighed yet again, as you entered your quarters. You were about to lay down when you heard a creak come from the other side of the room.

You sat up, alert as you turned to see the curtains swaying more vigourously than before. You held your breath as you inched closer, a scream escaping as someone or something jumped out from behind the curtains. You toppled backwards , eyes shut as you tried to get away from whatever was on top of you. Suddenly, the thing spoke.

"Hey there scaredy cat, glad to see you're doing alright." it said as you opened your eyes, immediately recognising their voice.

"Big brother Mark !!" you exclaimed as you hugged him tightly, relieved to see him. He smiled as he pulled you up, ruffling your hair.

"How's my favourite little sister doing ? " he asked , a cheeky grin on his face. In response to his question, you frowned. He looked at you, his grin turning upside down as he held your shoulders.

"Hey hey, what's wrong? What's got you frowning so much?" he asked , worry laced in his voice as he looked at you.

"You aren't hurt anywhere are you?" he asked again , still worried when you didn't respond.

You sighed again as you looked into his eyes.

"No, I'm not hurt brother but...I'm just sad that I won't be able to spend as much time with you soon." you said as his eyes opened wide.

"What do you mean? Do you not love me anymore?" he asked , his voice shaking as if he were about to burst into tears at the thought of his favourite sister not loving him.

"No it's not that, I do love you a lot big brother. It's just...I think mother's going to send me to the boarding school soon. You know, the famous one." you said as his face turned into one filled with anger.

"A boarding school? But you're perfectly fine as you are, powers or not! I hate it when mother thinks only about our family name and power, it makes me sick. I'll make sure you don't get sent to that boarding school, I promise." he said as he turned to walk off , fuming.

"No brother, wait! I think it's for the best. You, big brother Ten and big brother Johnny all have really amazing elemental powers. Going to that school will help me train and one day I'm sure I'll be as good as all of you!" you said with a sad smile on your face.

Mark turned to you, his face visibly full of hurt as he wrapped you in his arms.

"Are you sure?" he whispered softly. "I could always ask mother to reconsider." he said, squeezing you tighter. You hugged back in response, nodding your head.

"Mhm, I'm sure. I want to do something about myself too. I want to show everyone that I'm not as weak as they think I am." you said as you gently pushed him away with a smile.

"Now go, I'm sure our brothers are waiting for you to start training." you said as you sent him off with a wave. He waved back, obviously reluctant to leave but he did so anyway.

As he closed the double doors behind him, you sighed. You laid down on your bed and closed your eyes, groaning softly. Hopefully this was a good choice, you thought as you dozed off.

~~~~

hey there, cuties~ i'll be starting on a new story which includes winwin but i'll still be continuing the haechan one ! i just felt like there weren't enough updates because i got held back by the haechan one so here you go ! A fresh new plot ! hopefully yall dont get too mixed up by the two stories but thank u sm fr reading !! hope yall hv a good day loves ❤ i might also be starting a new oneshots book too so look our for that ! 👀 i'm also sorry if none of the names make sense lmao

i love him and miss him sm hes such a precious bean :( 💞

-kimchi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 779 18
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...
108K 237 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
34.4K 794 81
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
13.6K 995 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...