I Was Made To Hate (Under Ed...

Af anandruchi

Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any fee... Mere

Prologue
Copyright ©️
1. Beginning with clash
shot-2
shot-3
shot- 4
shot-5
shot-6
shot-7
New cover
shot- 8
shot-9
shot- 11
New cover 2
shot-12
First place
shot-13
shot -14
shot- 15
shot- 16
shot-17
Shot- 18
shot -19
Shot- 20
shot- 21
shot-22
Shot-23
shot- 24
Last shot + Epilogue

shot-10

6.7K 369 77
Af anandruchi

Hey everyone,.. I m back with this story,..

To be continued..

Sanskar goes out,he was looking for swara, when he didn't find her ,he was about to go inside, when he sees a figure sitting on the ground,he sees clearly nd got that she was swara,. Sanskar thought to leave it but something stopped him,nd he go toward her,.
He go close to her nd sees her taking a bottle,
Sanskar; swara..
Swara heard him nd turned around,.
He look at her face and he can easily figure out that she was drunk... Her eyes was in tears,.nd it was red..
Swara; ( drunk) oh Mr. Maheshwari,.. u here? What are u doing here? It's ur success party..go nd enjoy..
Sanskar; are you drunk?
Swara; what Mr maheshwari? I thought u r intelligent but u... Huh Leave it,.. oviously I m drunk,.see this bottle...
Sanskar shakes his head unbelievably..
Sanskar; why you drink,? I thought you never drink?
Swara( laughs madly) I never thought that you know something about me ,. Which is actually true,. I always thought you know only what I show myself,.. but you know what,.. this is true , I don't drink,. So how do you feel finding one good habbit in me,..
Leave that why will u feel good,. When u see a lot of bad habbit nd only one good,.this is not done right?...
Sanskar thought it won't be good to leave her in this state,..so he said; swara,. U r drunk,. U should leave..
Swara; why? Drunk people are not allowed to stay here?
Sanskar; swara,.. let's leave. I don't know why you drank ,.?
Swara; you don't know? Umm.. yeah right,.. how will you know,.. ok I will ask u something just answer me,..
Sanskar got that swara is totally out of sense so he thought to handle it carefully,..
Sanskar; okay I will answer you but firstly we have to go,.. when we will reach house,.. u can ask

Swara; okay deal..

he lift her from ground but swara stumbled,. He thought for a min but then take her in his arm,..
Swara; hey,. Why are you taking me in your arms,. I can walk okay..
Sanskar; yeah ,.. I can see that..
Saying this he take her to the car and made her sit.. nd go and sit on the other side nd started the car..
Swara;( sees the bottle in her hand nd laughs) it's empty,. It's also empty like my life,..
Sanskar sees her . He was totally confused about what she was talking,..
Swara close her eyes,. loosing her sense..
They reached mansion,.
Sanskar go to her side nd open the door but she didn't come out..
He sighs and take her in his arm,..swara who was just closing her eyes ,.open her eyes,. Nd sees around.. they come inside..
Swara ; oh we reached,.. but where you took me,. ?
Sanskar; your home..
Swara; what? This is my home,.?  ( Laughs)you called this building, a home? Really? You need a check up Mr. Maheshwari,.. this is not a home,.this is a mansion which was made by my so called father to show off his wealth .. he made it but never lived in it,.  Nd now this is for SG, nd that's me,.. the world's well known business women..

Sanskar sees her deeply and feel an unknown pain in her words..

Oh ,..I forgot you told me that you will answer my question once I reach ,. Now answer me okay,..
Sanskar; ok,. But let's go to ur room first..
Swara; ok,..
Sanskar was amused as the girl who never listen anyone,.. is now listening his every words..
They reached,..
Sanskar put her down,. Nd say; u take rest..
Saying this he was about to leave but swara held his hand..
Swara; no Mr. Maheshwari,. This is cheating,. U told that you will answer my question,. U r forgetting the deal..
Sanskar was about to deny but said; ok..
Swara; so this is very tough question,.so think wisely and answer ok? Now question..
So the question is,.. how old were you when your father left you,.

Sanskar was shocked with this question,. Nd that too all of the sudden,..
Swara; say Mr maheshwari,. Answer...
Sanskar;( little rude) I don't want to answer you about this,. This is my personal matter,..nd..
Swara; nd I m no one... ( Complete him) it's fine,. I know that but at least answer me,. I promise,. I won't tell anyone..

Sanskar don't know why but felt to trust her nd said; I was ten when he left me nd my family alone,.. he was very good.. he was my idol.. a superhero..

Swara; of course,..he must be,. Every father is his child's superhero,. Nd seeing you I can surely say that your father must be good nd strong person,.. but not mine,..
Sanskar look at her face,..
Swara Continued;.. do you know my father?
Sanskar nods no..
Swara; no ryt,. How will you know,. When i only don't know anything about him rather than his name and his business,.. okay come I will meet u with him..
Saying this she got up from bed and move toward her self,.nd slide to open it..she stumbled but before Sanskar could hold she balance herself..
Sanskar got surprised to find a door,.. nd a room behind that..
Swara entered,.nd say; come,..
Sanskar also come inside,. He look around the room,..
Sanskar; where's you dad?
Swara; what ? You didn't saw him? Look there,..
She shows him a wall where was a large photo of Shekhar..
Swara; so meet my father..oops.. my so called father,.Mr. Shekhar gadodia... The great business tycoon of the world and the owner of SS industries...this is the definition of Shekhar gadodia,by world,.. but according to me u know who is him,.. world's worst father,husband nd worst human being ..

Sanskar got shocked..

Swara;( smile due to alcohol effect but eyes was teary) you know what world says,.that I m his daughter but u know something this is the worst thing in my life to be called as his daughter,. To be a daughter of  this spinless person..  in this world everyone feel lucky to have a father,. But I consider myself unlucky to get a father like him,. A money minded nd stone hearted person,.  In this whole world , nothing can change him,.. u wanted to know na.. why I drank,. So the answer is him,.. the answer is this man Mr. Shekhar gadodia,. I never want to see this man in my life, I hate to hear his voice too,.  you know what he told me today, he said that he is disappointed by me,.. I disappointed him as I lost the project,( laughs).but does he know that how much I disappointed with him,.. as he lost as a father,.. you must have felt sad and lifeless when your father left,. you know that your father left..nd you still respect him cause he was truly ur father,..he must have done what a father do, what is a father's duty,a husband's duty,.. you remember him, but I don't even want to think about him, he is alive for world but for me,..only Shekhar gadodia is alive not my father..
Nd pls don't think that I have this large photo cause I love him a lot .. you know why I have kept this photo.. it's because I want to remember myself that I hate this man,.. I hate him,.. I hate hi....
Saying this swara got unconscious...

Sanskar  was super socked listening her,... She was showing her anger on her father but smiling,. It was clear that she was in pain,. He sees getting unconscious,he rushed to her nd took her in his lap,.Pats her face..
Sanskar; swara ...swara..
He carries her to bed, he made her lye on the bed
Swara( blabber) I hate...him...I ...hat...

He sees tears at corner of her eyes,.he wipes it,.. within a minute ,she slept, ...he thought something and move toward the hidden room,. He sees many photos,. A lady,. Nd a girl,. Shekhar photo,. He was looking at each and every photos,.he figured out the girl as swara,. He went to other side wall ,there was a huge self,which was full of trophies and medals.. nd beside that the wall was full of frames which was having certificate of excellence,. nd the name was SWARA GADODIA.. he was getting more and more confused with each and everything,.he remembered swara hatredness toward her father,..

Sanskar ( monologue) what's all this ? What's the mystery  that is hidden behind these photos,.nd this room,. Why does she hate her father,. By seeing her today,. I can see that she was having a pain that she is hiding,.or she want to hide it,.
He remembered about the earlier incident in the office when Shekhar called her in office nd swara yelled at him,.. he never saw Shekhar in all these months nd non speak about him,.. this made him more confused nd eager to find it out..
Sanskar;( monologue) whatever it is , I will find out,. I don't know why I m eager but I want to know it,..
Thinking it,he come out of the room nd slide the self nd close it,..

He was going out when he sees swara,she was sleeping peacefully,a hair strand fall on her face Sanskar go toward her nd move his hand unknowingly and move hair lock away from face,..but got shocked to see something,..
Sanskar look at her face,..then slowly remove his hand,.he got doubt about something nd look for it,..but didn't found it ,.he sees her purse,.nd take it,.he open it nd got what he was looking for,..but seeing it  questions arise in his mind,..
What nd why? He put it back in purse...

Then he got the call..
Sanskar; yes Laksh.. say.
Laksh; Sanskar,..where are you?
Sanskar; hmm.. nothing,.. I was not feeling well,.. so I came back..
Laksh; ok.. u take care.. I will see here,.. nd party is going to end now,..
Sanskar; ok.. nd yeah,.. drop mom ND uttara..
Laksh; you don't need to tell me.. I will see that.. ok bye..
Sanskar cut the call,.. nd then he again lost in his thinking,..
He sit on the sofa and thinks about the incidence since he met swara,.. her cruelness,.her anger,her attitude,.... Nd then today ,in party her support,.. nd praising him,.. she was fine till then,.. but all of the sudden he found her in anger, going outside,.. in all this one thing is clear that swara and his father had conversations,..nd that provoke her anger,. Why is she so angry with her father,.. once he tried to know about her father but he could not find out,..as swara always keeps everything hidden,.or may be he didn't want to know, due to his anger on her,.nd he had his new business to look over it,..it's not that his anger vanished on her,. But today he  saw her tears,. He saw a weak person,..it was definitely not SG,.. it was her inner frustration that she was taking out but not fully,. Its still inside her,.  Is it something related that she is heartless or acting like stone,. She doesn't care,. Whatever it is.. it has to revealed...

Sanskar don't know when he slept on the couch only,..

Next morning;
Sanskar open his eyes feeling sunray on his eyes,.. he woke up nd sees swara still sleeping,..
He took his clothes nd goes to washroom,.. he got ready nd comes out,. Swara was still sleeping,.he sees the time,.. it was 7;15.. he thinks she must be sleeping due to alcohol effect,.. he goes out of room,.
Then only swara got up,..her head was paining like hell,.then she heard a knock nd as usual she was back in her attitude...nd yell..
Swara(yell) who's this?
It was Maria..
Maria( maid); ma'am..it's me..
Swara; come in..
Maria come in,. Nd give her a glass,.
Swara; what is this?
Maria; lime water,..
Swara; what? Who told you to bring it,. I take coffee in morning,.don't you know that?..
Maria; sorry ma'am..I was bringing that only but sir stopped me,nd told me to give this..
Swara( angry) how dare he.. I will see him,.. aahh..!!!
She felt pain in her head..
Maria; ma'am drink it,.. you will feel good,..
Swara; yeah ,.. whatever..
Nd take the glass nd drink it.. she felt little better,.
Swara; fine,. I will get ready,..prepare the breakfast,..
Maria nods nd went..
Swara thinks how she drank due to frustration on Shekhar,.
Swara; not again,. Why I let that man control my anger,.. I should have control myself.. but who took me here?..
She gets the flashes of Sanskar taking her here,. She was saying something,..nd they were in hidden room,..
She got alert with thought that Sanskar knows about that room,..
She instantly goes toward that self but sees it's lock,..nd sighs in relief,. She must be over thinking,.. but thinks what if Sanskar had locked it,. A fear grief her,. But she wished it not to be true,..
She got ready,.. nd go downstairs..
Sanskar was sitting and having his breakfast,.when he sees her coming,.. swara sees him ,
Sanskar; how are Mrs maheshwari,. ? I hope your hangover vanished?
Swara; fine,.. nd you don't need to take tension about me,.. so mind ur own business..
Sanskar;(murmured) again,. Can anyone say that she is the same person, who was last night,.
Swara; what?
Sanskar; nothing,.. I was just wondering,..are you habitual of alcohol... Nd if you then pls take care next time,.. as I have some image nd respect in society,so whatever you will do, will indirectly related to me and affect me,. Nd being wife of Sanskar Maheshwari,.it doesn't suit you,.. MRS. SANSKAR MAHESHWARI..( smirked)

Swara got angry by his statement as it same like she had said him once,..
Swara;( angry) shut up,. What do you think of yourself? I will...
Sanskar; I will... What?
Swara; anything,.. I can do anything,. Nd I don't need to remind you,.if you forget then look back in your past,.. so better don't mess with me,..

Sanskar;( in mind) I want to bring that truth only,.. who is true,. This SG ,whom I m seeing now,..or that swara ,.whom I saw last night..

He sees her going,..
Sujatha; Sanskar,.was she drunk last night? You didn't told me? This girl has these habbits too..?

Uttara; what can you expect more?

Sanskar;yeah she was drunk ,.. but she is not alcoholic,. May be someone spiked her drink,..( thinks not to tell all that to sujatha or uttara) okay mom,.. I m going,.. bye ,.bye uttara..
Saying bye he left to office..

To be continued...

Precap; Sanskar in danger......

That's all for today,.. will be back with next part soon.. thank you,..take care nd bye..

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

188K 7.6K 17
There is hundred reasons to hate but there is only one reason to love, And that is " BEWAJAH" ( NO REASON) _________________________________________ ...
162K 8.6K 35
The Girl Who Loved Me Selflessly (A SwaSan Story) *Completed* •• Love is supposed to make you happy right ? To make you feel loved ? But it can als...
220K 8.1K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...
30K 1K 9
Highest ranking #56 on 13-10-2017 in short story It is a swasan story. Here Swara is a music teacher who lives in a chawl with a 5years girl. No o...