The Secret Life of The Americ...

By noneyourbeexwax18

Did Amy Juergens really leave her fiancé and son? Did she actually go to New York? This "show"/story picks up... More

Episode 1-I Am In Love With You, Amy Juergens
Episode 2-Ricky & Amy Engaged Again
Episode 3-Engagement Party Drama
Episode 4: Orders & Plans
Episode 5-Keeping What Is Mine
Episode 6-Arrangements
Episode 7-Tensions
Episode 9-Anger
Episode 10: Truths
Episode 11: Return Of The Lost
Episode 12: Downfall
Episode 13: Danger Is Best Fought Alone
Episode 14: Bachelor Party
Episode 15: Bachelorette Party
Episode 16: Bargains & Pleas
Episode 17: Tight Rope
Episode 18: Private Detail
Episode 19: Going Nowhere
Episode 20: Who's Next?
Episode 21: RAMY's Wedding Pt 1
Episode 22: RAMY's Wedding Pt 2 (Season Finale)
Next part
Thank You Guys
A/N

Episode 8-Fears

554 9 3
By noneyourbeexwax18

Previously on Secret Life Returns: At Ricky and Amy's apartment, a fight broke out.  The fight was between Miguel on Ashley in regards to the room they share with John. The fight was so intense that Amy and Ricky were dragged into it at one point, and eventually Miguel decided that it was best for him to live else where. At the end of the episode, we saw Margaret confronting Anne about what Anne did to Ashley. This confrontation led to thoughts and feelings that had been hidden being revealed. All this caused tension between Miguel and Ashley, and tension between Anne and Margaret.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

That same day- Apartment over the Butcher shop- Ashley's POV

I had been debating what to do for days now. My mom had kicked me out. Now I was stuck living in one of the most cramped places I had ever seen. The only people who I had were now Ricky and Amy. My dad still had no idea what had transpired between me and Anne. But today was the day I was going to tell him.

Amy: Hey Ashley. Are you okay?

Ashley: No not really. I need your help with something.

Amy: Okay. What do you need my help with?

Ashley: I'm going over to Dad and Kathleen's house today. I figured I better tell him what happened with Anne before someone else beats me to it. I was wondering if you could go with me and help me tell him seeing as you were present when the stuff with Anne happened.

Amy: Yes, I'll go with you. But if we're going we have to go now cause Ricky and I have our sonogram appointment at noon.

Ashley: Okay fine. Let's go.

Amy informed Ricky that her and Ashley would be leaving and leaving John at the apartment with him as the butcher shop was closed today. Amy and Ashley left the apartment and went to Amy's car. Amy drove to George and Kathleen's house.

George & Kathleen's House-George's POV

Kathleen was downstairs in the kitchen making breakfast as I was getting ready. I was planning to go the restaurant today. As I was making my way downstairs I heard a knock. I wasn't expecting anybody so I was bewildered as to who it could've been until I heard Kathleen greet them.

Kathleen: Amy, Ashley. What a pleasant surprise. Come on in. George will be down in a second.

I then went downstairs to the kitchen, where all 3 of them were seated at the table waiting.

George: Girls, how are you? I haven't seen either of you since Amy decided not to go to New York.

Amy: Really. Do you have to continuously bring that up? I chose to do what made me happy. What made me happy was staying here with Ricky. If you don't like that, then oh well. I really don't need you or Anne in my life anymore, and I sure as hell don't need your approval on what I do. Besides, we're not here today about me, we're here because Ashley has something she would like to tell you and Kathleen.

George: Okay. But if today doesn't have to deal with Amy, then why are you here, Amy?

Ashley: God, Dad. Because I asked her to be here with me. Because I broke the same news to mom a few days ago, and her reaction was nowhere near good. I'm afraid that you're reaction will be the same. Amy was with me when Mom's reaction went ballistic, and I want Amy here in case it happens again. Is that okay with you, or do you really have that much resentment towards Amy because she chose Ricky over New York?

George: Fine. I can take that explanation. Are you telling me that I shouldn't.....

Ashley: JUST STOP! Don't even finish that sentence. I don't care what you think about Amy right now, or quite frankly ever. Amy is my sister, and in my presence you will respect her. Whether she is with me or not. Are we clear?

George: Loud and clear.

Kathleen: So what did you want to tell us Ashley?

Ashley: I-I-I-I-I'm p-p-p-p-p-r-r-r-r-r-egn-a-a-a-ant. A few weeks ahead of Amy.

Kathleen: Congratulations! Who's the father?

Ashley: Can you say Amy? (crying as she speaks)

Amy: Of course. Before I say who the father is, you guys need to know why Ashley is afraid to say it herself. The first person she told was Anne. When she told Anne who the father was, the reaction was not pretty. Anne, in a nutshell told Ashley that she was a shame and disgrace, and unworthy. Anne kicked Ashley out of the house, and now Ashley is living with Ricky and I at the apartment until her and Ben figure things out.

George: ANNE DID WHAT?! Just because of the father of the baby?

Amy: Correct.

Kathleen: So who is the father?

Amy: The father of Ashley's baby is Ben.

George: What's so wrong with that? I don't understand why Anne would kick you out just because Ben is the father. It makes me furious that she supported Amy through both pregnancies, but won't support you because of the baby daddy.

Amy: It makes me furious. I don't see how she was okay with Ricky being my baby daddy at such a young age, but she's not okay with Ben being Ashley's baby daddy. Ashley should have a mother by her side at a time like this. Or at least someone who has been through this before.

Ashley: It's fine. It really is. Besides, I still have two mothers by my side who have been through this before.

Kathleen: Who might that be?

Ashley: You, and Amy. I know Amy is pregnant again right now, but she is still helping me.

Kathleen: Thank you Ashley. It would be my pleasure my to help with anything you need in your time. The same for you Amy.

Ashley & Amy: Thank you Kathleen.

Kathleen: You girls are welcome. Oh in case you weren't aware, Grace is back for good now. She's living in the guest house. She's there right now if you would like to visit.

Amy: Of course.

Amy and Ashley then proceeded to leave the house and walk to the guest house.

Amy: (knocking on the door of the guest house) That wasn't as bad as you thought it was going to be.

Ashley: It wasn't. I was just afraid because of what happened with Anne. Thank you for coming with me Amy.

Amy: Of course. Anytime you need me, you know where to find me.

Ashley: Thank you so much.

Grace: (opening the door) Amy and Ashley? This a surprise. Come on in.

Ashley: (entering the house along with Amy) Thank you Grace. It's nice to see you. How are you?

Grace: I'm doing good. What about you?

Ashley: Pregnant.

Grace: Congratulations. Who's the father?

Ashley: Ben.

Grace: That's wonderful. What about you Amy? How are the twins and when's the wedding? Any official date yet?

Amy: The twins are doing fine. I have a sonogram appointment in about half an hour. Ricky is gonna meet me there with John. Hopefully we can find out the sex of them today. No, we haven't decided on an official date yet.

Random Voice: Hey Grace. Who was it at the door?

Grace: Why don't you come out and see?

Miguel: (emerges from the bathroom) Hey Amy. Ashley.

Amy: This is where you've been staying?

Miguel: Yes.

Amy: Oh. So are you still John's babysitter or not?

Miguel: I told yes. But you never gave me a schedule, so don't even try to make me feel guilty.

Amy: Okay. Can you babysit him Monday through Friday's from 8 am to 3 pm?

Miguel: Yes.

Amy: Why are you living here with Grace?

Grace: Because he needed a place to stay. Before you even ask, no we're not dating. At least not yet.

Amy: So you've guys have considered dating then?

Miguel: We have, but right now we're just roommates

Ashley: Anyways. Miguel I know we left off on a rough patch, and there is a lot of tension between us. But I was wondering if you could meet Ben on my behalf. He says he wants to talk. But I can't face him. I was gonna send Ricky but they're friends now, and Ben might get to Ricky. So you would you be willing to meet Ben on my behalf tomorrow?

Miguel: Yes, I can. Just text me the time and the place.

Ashley: Thanks

Miguel: Yeah, sure.

George & Kathleen's House- Nobody's POV

George: (grabbing his car keys & putting on his jacket) This is not okay.

Kathleen: George, where the hell are you going?

George: Where the hell do you think I'm going!? I'm going to Anne's house.

Kathleen: Why?

George: You know damn well why.

Kathleen: And just what the hell do you hope to accomplish?

George: I just want to talk.

Kathleen: How is that gonna help?

George: I'll see when I get there. (storms out of the house slamming the door shut behind him)

 Doctor's Office- Ricky's POV

I was excited to be made a father again. This time there were two best parts about it. The first best part about it was that the mother of all three of my children would be the same woman, and was also the love of my life. The second best part about it was that time I was able to be involved in the pregnancy. It was two of my dreams being answered at once. John was with us too. Amy, John, and I were already in one of the rooms. Now were just waiting for the doctor to come and meet with us.

Amy: How do you feel Ricky?

Ricky: I feel scared, nervous, delighted, and excited all at the same time.

Amy: I'm glad. I'm glad were be able to do it right this time.

Ricky: Me too. I love you so much Amy.

Amy: I love you too Ricky.

Doctor: Good afternoon I'm Doctor Wilbert, Mr. & Mrs. Underwood. Let's get started shall we.

Ricky: We're not married. At least not yet.

Amy: No we're not, not yet. But its okay to address me as Mrs. Underwood doctor. I prefer for you to address me that way.

Dr. Wilbert: (applying the gel & turning on the ultra sound machine) As you wish. Is the first sonogram.

Amy: It's the second one. But the first one since the one that was done to confirm the pregnancy.

Dr. Wilbert: (gliding the wand over Amy's stomach) You're pregnant with twins. About three or four months along I would say. Most likely four and a half. Is there any questions?

Ricky: Yes, would we be able to tell the sex of each of the twins.

Dr. Wilbert: Let's take a look. (proceeds to ultrasound Amy's stomach once again). Yes, we can tell you the sex of the babies right now if you would like.

Amy: Do you want to know Ricky?

Ricky: I would love to know, but only if you want to know also.

Amy: John, do you want to know if your having brothers or sisters?

John: Yes momma!

Ricky & Amy: We would like to know.

Dr. Wilbert: Congratulations, you're having..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335 7 10
And baby makes 4! Ricky and Amy have just brought their newest little addition, Emma, home. Now, they must deal with this new, overwhelming task of r...
842 22 22
"All week, you've been on my mind, and I can't make it go away. Finally, after suffering in silence for so long at the thought of your lips, your lau...
334K 10K 123
Accused of an assault he doesn't remember, Ricky's senior year is made doubly complicated when he falls for the victim's best friend, Olivia - his on...
398 81 17
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...