Ghastly - ♥BNHA Izuku Midoriy...

Oleh Lunachuu

~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You... Lebih Banyak

♥Entering U.A. {1}♥
♥Iida, the New Class Rep! {2}♥
♥The USJ Part One {3}♥
Slight A/N, Next Chapter Coming Soon~!
♥The USJ Part Two {4}♥
♥Villain Mission {5}♥
♥The 1-A Spy {6}♥
♥Training and Coffee~ {7}♥
Apologies! {A/N}
♥The Obstacle Race {8}♥
!!QUESTION!!
♥Cavalry Battle {9}♥
♥A Little Visit {11}♥
♥Wrapping up the Sport's Festival! {12}♥
♥A 'Hot' Trip ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {13}♥
♥Y/N Spills All~! {14}♥
♥The Internship {15}♥
♥Hosu City {16}♥
Temporary Hiatus
♥Stain {17}♥
Check this out..
♥Vs. the Teachers! {18}♥
♥Time Between {19}♥
♥Training Lodge {20}♥
♥ Discovery {21}♥
♥The Battle Part One {22}♥
♥The Battle Part Two {23}♥
♥A Promising Proposition {24}♥
♥150 Follower Special! {24.5}♥
♥Adjusting {25}♥
♥Reconciliation {26}♥
♥Work Out Those Special Moves! {27}♥
♥Not a Chapter♥ COMMISSIONS!
♥The Truth {28}♥
♥Confessions {29}♥
♥Epilogue {30}♥
♥New Book!♥

♥Y/N vs. Bakugo {10}♥

7.5K 263 737
Oleh Lunachuu

{Your P.O.V.}

Walking out into the bright sun for the third time today, I stood among the sixteen remaining competitors. I looked up at the 18+ hero, as she announced the pairings for the Battle Tournament.

My e/c orbs scanned the screen, searching for my name. I wonder who I'd be up against..?

'..Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu vs. Eijiro Kirishima.. Katsuki Bakugo vs. Y/N L/N."

My eyes widened just slightly, glancing over at the explodey hedgehog boy. He was looking around for his opponent. I took a deep breath, walking over to him.

"Oi, hedgehog-hair. So you're the one I'm going against?"

The blonde turned to me with the.. ugliest expression I have ever seen, and spoke in an aggressive tone. "What did you call me?! I'm gonna fuckin' crush you!"

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. "Whatever. We'll see about that when the match starts." I said, matching his glare with one of my own, leaving him slightly stunned that I actually retorted as I walked away. I smirked to myself as he grit his teeth, strutting out with confidence.

That was to mask how nervous I actually was.

I knew I had a chance against him, I've done combat training my entire life and can dodge even the quickest of blows, countering them with my own. However, Bakugo was tricky. He seems like a bombs-for-brains dumbass, but he's not.

He plans his attacks, calculates every move. I know this from Midoriya.

He would be a dangerous opponent. But if I can get in close, or even get him to breathe in my sleep gas, I can incapacitate him and win the fight.

Heading to the bleachers, I sat down next to some of my 1-A classmates. Izuku was going up first, against a boy named Shinsou. I had no idea what his quirk was, but I have faith in the greenette. He's strong.

I smiled to myself as I saw Izuku walking onto the stage, the match beginning already. Wait.. Why was I smiling at the sight of him?! Ugh, dumb.. emotions!

Once the match started, I saw Shinsou speaking to Midoriya. It seemed to anger the green-haired boy, as he began to run forward and yell. But suddenly, he.. stopped. He had a blank look in his eyes.

"Oh god no, Izuku, WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I screamed, standing up. As soon as I saw Shinsou's mouth move, and saw Izuku walking towards the outside of the arena, I knew exactly what the purple-haired boy's quirk was. It was obvious.

Brainwashing.

I continued to yell down at Midoriya, watching in horror as he walked to the edge, getting closer and closer.. "IZUKU, I HAVEN'T FOUGHT YOU YET, DON'T YOU DARE LOSE NOW!!"

I sensed an energy radiating from him, and suddenly.. he was back. And just in time, too. He was barely still in the arena. But.. his finger was broken. Did he.. break it to get himself back?

That seemed to piss Shinsou off. I laughed to myself, muttering, "Go get 'em." as I saw Izuku absolutely dominate and slam Shinsou out of bounds.

Everyone cheered as Izuku stood, the winner of the match. I got up from my seat and jogged down to where I assumed his waiting room was. Since it was also my assigned waiting room, I decided I would chill there until my match. No reason to watch anyone else's match.

Said green-haired boy soon entered as I predicted, and once he saw me he ran over. "H-Hey Y/N!" I smiled brightly at him, pulling out a chair for him to sit in.

"Hey Izuku, amazing match! Though, you did get your broken finger fixed, didn't you?" The boy laughed sheepishly, shaking his head. 

"No, not yet.. I thought you might be here, and wanted to see if you saw my match.. But I guess I got my question answered for me already." He grinned brightly. 

Oh.. my god.. that smile.. it's so precious..

My cheeks flushed, and I turned away slightly. "Y-Yeah, well, wh-whatever. It was a good match." I said, and felt my cheeks turn even redder. Was I seriously turning all tsundere over this adorable sunshine boy?!

I noticed that Izuku smiled, but the smile held a slight.. amusement? As did his eyes.. He found my actions amusing! I huffed slightly.

"Hey, let's just go watch the matches, how about that?" Midoriya asked softly, and I smiled back. Nodding slowly, I followed him back to the bleachers. 

We watched a few more matches. With each one that passed, I felt myself getting more and more nervous. Eventually, while Izuku was taking notes and mumbling over the sixth match, I left. Heading to my waiting room once again, I sat down.

I sighed out, my nerves getting in a jumble. It felt like my stomach was twisting and curdling. Just as the seventh match was about to end as I saw over the T.V., Izuku ran in. "Y/N!" he shouted, waving his notebook around. 

"What is it, Izu-kun?" I questioned, and he flipped through his notebook, then looked up to me. "I have a strategy on how you can beat Bakugo, and--" I cut him off as I put up a hand.

"It's okay.. you're truly wonderful, Izuku. But I can't rely on you for that. This is my match." I said with confidence, brushing past him and turning. "I'll see you next round.." My voice was a lot darker than its usual slightly cheery tone, before I headed to the stadium. 

{Izuku's P.O.V.}

I'm really worried about Y/N.. Kacchan won't go easy on her, in fact if anything he'll go harder on her for how much she challenges him. Plus, I'm pretty sure he sees her as someone fierce, as everyone does. He won't underestimate her..

Oh god, please be okay Y/N.. don't get hurt too badly..

I silently prayed in my head as I saw her form walking out onto stage.

"TIME FOR OUR EIGHTH AND FINAL MATCH FOR THE FIRST ROUND! Coming up to the stage we have the elegant young lady with toxic in her blood (and the one I'm personally rooting for), it's Y/N L/N!!" Present Mic cried out, and everyone in the stands cheered, me included.

"GO GET EM' Y/N!!" I shouted, hearing my classmates shout a few words as well.

"YEAH, BEAT 'IM DOWN!"

"YOU GOT THIS L/N!"

"SHOW THAT JERKFACE WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!"

After that, I saw Kacchan walking out onto stage with.. the ugliest expression ever.

"And next up we have the explosive boy, her classmate, Katsuki Bakugo!!" More cheers, though a bit less than when Y/N headed up. I heard Mineta shout behind me. 

"BEAT HER CLOTHES OFF BAKUGO!!"

I glared at the perverted boy, who shut up when he noticed my gaze, luckily. I then turned back to watch the match, but I was a bit conflicted. I saw Y/N standing there.. she really was so elegant. Beautiful..

I turned beet red. What was I saying?! She's just a classmate!! And why was I mad at Mineta for that, I usually ignore his perverted actions and comments!

I need to focus on the match.. I don't like her like that..

{Your P.O.V.}

I stretched my arms as I heard Present Mic announce the two of us, preparing. As soon as I heard him scream, "START!!" I instantly sent out a huge cloud of white gas, effectively smokescreening myself. I rushed in, prepared to put my hand over his nose and activate my sleeping gas so he'd have no choice but to breathe it in.

My eyes widened as Bakugo began to use explosions to blow away the smoke. One of them hit me, and I stumbled, brushing off the dust from my face and coughing.

'Gotta think about this.. He's creating more of a smokescreen for me if he blows away my smoke too, so I have an advantage. If worse comes to worse and I can't get in close, I can just let off a last-resort mega cloud of blue smoke.' I thought.

'But if he keeps blasting me away, I--' 

"GAH!" 

I cried out as I felt an explosion hit the side of my face, sending me off to the side. I stood up wearily, seeing the boy approaching.

"I thought you did a ton of martial arts or some shit. Why don't you show me that instead of your weak ass fucking quirk?"

I growled and wiped the blood from my nose. He was getting serious? Then so was I.

I smirked, standing tall. I ran into some smoke, hearing Bakugo exploding it to find me, cursing me out. Removing my PE uniform jacket and revealing my tank top underneath, I sent it at him, swiftly making my way behind him.

I saw him blow it up and rushed in, blue smoke already forming in my palm. Before I could even touch him, he reacted and blew me up again, sending me tumbling.

I stumbled a bit, unable to get up. I had to rest. But.. Bakugo had stopped. I heard.. booing? My ears were still ringing slightly, but he was getting chewed out by the crowd. Were they booing because he wasn't sending me out..?

Do they think I'm that weak..?

I'll show them..

I stood up once more, smirking at Bakugo. "You haven't seen anything yet.." I spoke, and the boy looked at me questioningly, aggression still on his face.

I took a deep breath, and my eyes glowed a bright pale blue. I thrust my arms out to the sides, and let out my best battle cry, blue smoke exploding from my body and surrounding him nearly like a tornado. 

"RAGING SMOKE CYCLONE!!"

He would have to breath it in now. For good measure, I would rush in and prepare to throw him out of the ring. I won.

As I ran in though, he did something I could have never expected.

He let off the most monstrous explosion I've ever seen or felt, and sent all of the blue gas away, me flying away with it. I hit the ground and skidded, lying on my side. This.. couldn't be it.

I grit my teeth, feeling more battered than I ever have. I looked up to him with an intense glare, though I was faltering.

"No.." I let out a hoarse whisper, feeling blood ooze from multiple wounds across my body. I definitely had burns all over as well.

"This isn't.. over.." I wheezed, coughing up smoke. Something that happened when I reached my limit. 

I got back up one last time and faced Bakugo, who had come at me with explosions. Though.. he seemed a bit more strained. I reached my hands out, and expelled a bit more blue smoke..

..before I crashed to the ground, stumbling on my own foot.

I cursed, trying to drag myself towards him. "This.. I.. can't lose.." 

My vision started to go black. No. No. Izuku wouldn't have given up. Neither can I..

I can't lose like this.

I can't..

{Izuku's P.O.V.}

I watched in horror, anger, fear, and worry as Midnight walked over to Y/N, putting her hand up to signal for Kacchan to stop as she checked Y/N with her other hand.

Y/N had fought so hard, but she definitely managed to bring Kacchan to some kind of limit. If she hadn't reached her own, she would have been able to finish him off. I felt angry. Angry that Kacchan would go so far. Angry at how much she got hurt and how little I could do.

I saw the girl's hand twitch. I prayed that she would get up, but also that she would stay down and not get herself injured further.

Iida murmured, "Poor girl.." to himself, but I couldn't respond. Ochako was also frozen in shock, as Y/N's body seemed to tremble one last time, before she stopped moving.

Midnight stood up. "Y/N is out of commission." she spoke in an almost disappointed tone. "Bakugo is the winner!"

Everyone in the audience cheered for said blonde-haired boy, who let out a 'Tch!' and exited the stadium. I was worried sick for Y/N. Not only did she sustain injuries from Kacchan, but she pushed herself to the limit of her quirk too. Though that last move was amazing..

I pushed myself up from my seat and ran to the nurse's office, hearing Iida and Ochako call for me, as well as some of the other students. Once I had gotten in there, Y/N was already in bed.

Recovery Girl was standing there, turning to look at me.

"You know.. the girl pushed herself because she admired you." the woman said, her voice sad. "She wanted to win just like she said you always seem to do.. She woke up for a brief moment to tell me.."

I covered my mouth and felt tears well up. I.. inspired her?

"Go on now. You've got a match soon." Recovery Girl murmured. "I need to perform surgery."

"SURGERY?!" I cried out, trying to rush over to Y/N, but the short medic stopped me.

"She'll be fine, Midoriya! Her lungs are damaged though, as a result of too much quirk usage and breathing in too much of her own smoke. She needs surgery to have them fixed. I'll make sure she's fine."

I nodded my head, reluctantly leaving the girl behind. When I heard that she took all those blasts, tried that hard, because I inspired her? I realized something important.

I deny it, but I can't any more. I have feelings for that beautiful, kind, caring girl. She's so confident, and she radiates with positivity. She's super funny and has a good sense of humor, but most of all.. She's there for me..

I like.. no, I love Y/N L/N.

{2229 words}

{Hey guys, back with another update~~!! Lil' Izuku realizes he loves you! But.. will you realize soon enough? Or will you stay loyal to your villain family and put any romantic feelings behind you..?}

-Luna

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

290K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
148K 4.7K 17
THE HUNT | BNHA | Three. That was how old the daughter of two pro-heroes was when she was arrested. She wasn't even sure that was legal, but alas, i...
4.6M 172K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...
1.6K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...