Secret Love

By Belleoxo

Arianne Celeste thought she had a messed up life with her Dad beating her and she was always scared of when... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter Twenty Two

5.1K 35 5
By Belleoxo

Chapter Twenty two

There was a knock at the door.

I quickly got off Elliot’s lap scared we might be seen and what would happen.

“Ari, I have you’re dress, hair and make-up stuff. Peter said you have got to do you’re girly stuff and Louis and I will take you at ten.” Harry one of Peter’s men said.

I gave him a stiff nod.

I haven’t seen my dress, so I have no idea what it looks like.

I took a deep breath and opened the bag.

“Wow.” I whispered

It was strapless ivory, a slit ran up from the top on the thigh right down to the floor, the only extra detail was some embroidery on the bodice and on the train. There was nothing extravagant or overstated elements, it was simple and beautiful.                                        

“Guys, what am I going to do, I can’t get married.” I said frantically, I could feel my eyes stinging with tears yet again.

I collapsed to the floor sobbing.

“Listen to me Ari.” I felt my dad grab my arms; he was kneeling in front of me so he was eye level with me. “You are not going to marry him, ok. I will kill him before you marry him.” He said and hugged me. I was so shocked I didn't respond at first, he never hugged me not even before Grace.

When we pulled apart me sobs had stopped and I was just sniffling.

“I have a plan.” Stated Jake.

I raised my eyebrows not expecting Jake to be the one to have a plan.

Besides he has hardly spoken.

“What is it?”

“Well A, you have to get ready and we go the wedding as usual, but someone will object. Then someone grabs Ari, kills Peter if you want to or ring the police.” He stated.

“Simple, but it could work. We let him think that we are letting this happen.” Louis said.

I was getting uneasy.

Peter wanted to have this whole business behind.

If he did, why would he take you away and force you to marry him. 

I was right, if he wanted to start over he wouldn’t be doing something bad.

This is just what he wants, he manipulated me into thinking he was going to be good but really he is not doing anything he said he was just so I will make sure no one kills him.

I'm so stupid.

Well, it’s a good thing I didn’t say anything, I would have made a grave mistake.

“Ok it’s eight o’clock better get you ready Ari.” Stacy said smiling.

I groaned.

“This is just an excuse for you to do a make-over.” I glared at her.

“Yup, now in the bathroom.” She said.

Once we made it in the bathroom, we both sighed.

“You know, I can’t wait to do this properly when you get married. I will have a dress and everything then... Hell, I will even be invited.” Stacy said.

“Yeah, and until that day.” I said gesturing to all the stuff.

We sighed again.

I sat on the little stool, while Stacy started on my hair.

“So, how are you really holding up?”

With that I broke down.

“I-it’s horrible Stace, he beats me if I don’t do stuff right or talk back to him. He tried to rape me.” I sobbed before I could finish she cut me off.

“H-he didn’t, d—did he?” she asked scared.

I shook my head franticly while Stacy sighed of relief.

“I only stopped him from doing it by saying we should wait till after the wedding. B-but—that wasn’t stopped him from touching me.” I sobbed again.

 The truth was when we were in bed; Peter would touch me, whether he was asleep or not. He didn't touch me like orally. Just put his hand there.

But still it made me sick.

I only ever thought of Elliot touching me there.

I suddenly felt really sick.

“Oh babe, I'm so sorry.” At this point Stacy was crying. “Why d-didn’t you tell us?”

“I’m scared what if Elliot or Joe or any of the boys find out they will kill him.” I sobbed again knowing they will get hurt in the process.

“You can’t tell anyone. Please.” I said.

“Ok but the sooner the better. When was the last time you slept properly.” She asked.

I glared at the floor.

“I haven’t really slept at all, He would sleep in the same bed so I never slept at night and I would only ever have a couple of hours when he wasn’t with me during the day.” I stated.

She sighed, but didn’t say anything, just rubbed my back a few more times and then went back to doing my hair.

Nothing more was said about my situation, we spoke about a few things that I had missed during the two weeks, but gossiped mostly.

Stacy had finished my hair and make-up and I have to admit that she had done a pretty good job.

“Ok, you just need to slip this on.” She said.

I kept on my white underwear and slipped into my wedding dress.

“Wow, you look amazing.” Stacy said and smiled a sad one. “It’s a shame you’re not getting married today.” She winked and we both laughed.

I laughed for real, for the first time in two weeks.

It felt good.

I smiled at Stacy. “Come on then, oh let me put my shoes on.”

I put on my plan ivory high heels and walked out the bathroom.

“It took you long enough.” Riley joked but it didn’t reach his voice I noticed.

That’s when I realised it must be pretty hard on him for me being gone.

I was friends with him before he went out with Stacy, I told him everything about my dad, Elliot, I went to him about the whole break up.

But as soon as he and Stacy went out we hardly spoke they were always out with each other. I hardly saw either of them, not that I minded them being together, I just missed them.

“Holy shit, A you look beautiful... god if we weren’t in this situation I might of cried. You are like an angel... I can’t look at you anymore.” Jake said dramatically.

I looked at him for a few second as well as everyone else.

As soon as he looked at me we both started laughing.

Once we had calmed down everyone was looking at us like we were mad.

I cleared my throat and hit Jake.

“It’s not the right time to be joking around.” I said stiflingly a giggle.

He stood up straighter. “Sorry.”

“You better look even more beautiful on our wedding day.” Elliot whispered in my ear.

I looked at him and my heart swelled double in size. Stacy, Jake and Riley to hear.

“I know you will, or I will have to force you.” He said then his eyes widen at what he said.

I laughed a little along with everyone else.

“You are not funny. You are lucky to have a girlfriend who will look past you’re mistakes.” I said cheekily and grinned.

Elliot was about to say something but he got cut off by my dad.

“Girlfriend? I thought you were her teacher.” My eyes widen he didn’t know we were dating.

“Crap.”

“Mr Celeste—” I cut him off.

“Dad, yes he is my teacher and yes I know it’s wrong but I'm legal and even if you do go to the police he will get fired and never teach again and I will be expelled but I don’t care if I do because I love him and me and Elliot have been through too me pulled apart again, please don’t tell anyone.” I begged.

I felt Elliot wrap his arms around my waist and his breath on my neck, it made me shiver.

“Guys, I’m not going to split you guys up, it’s clear he makes you happy and that he loves you back and I have some making up to do for being a lousy father. Anyway I kind of guessed because you two were sucking faces in front of everyone earlier, I just wanted you to tell me.” He smiled. “Oh and Elliot its Rob and if you fail my daughter I'm going to kill you.” He said sternly.

My eyes widened and I felt Elliot stop breathing.

My dad starting laughing hysterically.

“I'm joking, your faces.” He slapped Elliot on the back and squeezed my shoulder.

“What the hell.”

How is that and what has he done with my violent, abusive and hating father?

I was so confused.

Maybe the time in prison really did do him good and he knows he had done things wrong.

I really hope so, I want this dad.

Suddenly, things were looking up, my dad was being a lovable, normal dad, I had all of my family and friends, it looks like I'm not going to get married to Peter because they came to rescue me and Elliot said he wanted to marry me.

I grinned and done an mental happy dance.

“Ok, it’s time to walk down the aisle.” Someone said from the doorway.

Everything came crashing down and I was in reality again.

Great. 

~~~~~~~

Ok, guys hope you are liking it let me know if you are :)

I wanted this kidnap bit to be different form most so I hope I'm doing ok and you guys are enjoying it.

Comment, Vote and Fan :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 43 15
Lillian meets the new hot teacher miss Petrov They hate eachother at first...but all of sudden they slowly start to have a connection with eachother...
31 2 2
Hayley starts back at college, this being her second year. She meets her new, hot, young lecturer (teacher) and instantly takes a liking to him. She...
14.1K 389 20
What's the perfect way to end a summer romance? Not with the guy you've fallen for being your new art teacher! He's the teacher. She's the student. ...
3.4K 34 19
Clementine is the new girl in school,she slowly starts to take a liking to her new teacher. He is the man that everyone wants but can't have. Is thi...