Wicked Games 》TDC

بواسطة lionsbby

"I got my heart right here. I got my scars right here." -The Weeknd R.H. Sin once said, "She was too much of... المزيد

MESSAGE!
{1} Make It Count
{2} We Know
{3} Boyfriend And Girlfriend
{4} Nightmare
{5} God I Love You
{6} The Same Side
{7} Make It Three
{8} Don't Lie To Me
{9} Never Love A Traitor
{10} Your Loyalty
{11} I Choose You
{12} There Is No Cure!
{13} Bloody Inspired
{14} Married Couple
{15} Battlefield
{16} Please, Tommy, Please
{17} Fight Back
{18} Her Revelation
{20} History Repeats Itself
{21} First Love
{22} Encountering Fears
{23} Lost Memory
{24} PTSD
{25} My Girl
{26} The Letter
{27} For The Perfect Family
{28} Last Day
{29} See You Again
{30} Perfect Love Story
{31} Him And I
{32} A New Chapter
Epilogue

{19} Wicked Is Good

1.9K 39 16
بواسطة lionsbby

3rd Person POV

Mia brushes off the ground and shivers feeling the coldness on her skin. Mia moves out of that room to find Thomas.

Her hair whips left and right, checking the area. Her forehead furrowed wondering where the others were.

She leans against the wall, still losing her balance due to the amount of blood that Teresa took.

"That bitch." Mia mumbled under her breath. She softly groaned feeling the pain from the glass.

Mia walks down the hall and spotted a room in the corner. She crouched down and watched Teresa creating Mia's serum.

Teresa placed Mia's blood into the tube container. Mia watched carefully on how she did it. Teresa lines up Mia's blood inside a small case, whereas another case was already full of containers that contained the serum.

Mia inhaled a deep breath and stood up. "Miss me?"

Teresa froze and glanced over at Mia, "You were supposed to be dead."

"The 'Black Widow' never dies." Mia responded. "You wanna kill me? Here's your chance."

Mia started to bolt out of the room so that Teresa could follow her. Teresa held onto a knife, running out of the room and into the hallway

Mia turns around and dodges the knife as Teresa slashed left and right. Mia performs a side-kick, getting the knife off of Teresa's hand.

Teresa clenches her fists and punched Mia's side where the glass wounds were. Mia groaned loudly and punches Teresa's jaw. Mia grabs Teresa's arm and flipped her over her shoulder, making Teresa land hard onto the ground.

Mia takes her fighting stance and Teresa stood up facing her. Teresa touches her lip and winced feeling the blood.

"This was never about Thomas, was it?" Mia questioned. "This was about you and your insane jealousy."

"Well, it is about you, Mia. It just had to be you. You don't deserve it. The Cure. Thomas. Any of it." Teresa responded. "You stole everything from me!"

Mia charged at her screaming. She jumped on her, grabbing onto her neck and kept on slamming her head onto the ground.

Teresa grunted and screamed, trying to fight her off. Mia straddled Teresa, throwing hooks left and right.

Teresa grabs Mia's arm and clenched her fist punching directing Mia's stomach. Mia grunted then was flipped over. Teresa took control punching Mia's jaw and the wounds on her stomach.

Mia head-butted Teresa and hits the side of her face with her elbow. Mia twists her arm as her legs were wrapped around Teresa's neck. Mia sighted her pistol that fell out of her holster.

Teresa threw a right-hook onto Mia's stomach and Mia screamed in pain. Mia unwraps her legs around Teresa's neck and rolled over to get her pistol.

Teresa stood up facing her as Mia held onto her pistol. Mia was on one knee and clocked her weapon aiming at Teresa's chest.

Mia fired and Teresa gasped, slowly taking a step back staring at the blood expanding on her chest

Teresa fell to the ground and Mia approaches Teresa in small steps with the pistol onto her hand

"Mia..." Teresa whimpered coughing out blood, with tears forming in her eyes

Mia went poker-faced, and vengeance covered her features, "Wicked is good." Mia aimed directly at Teresa's forehead and fired.

---

Mia had her gun placed in her holster and scurried into the room where Teresa was with Mia's blood.

Mia found a backpack and quickly placed the small cases of blood into the backpack. She glanced over at the equipment and got the items that Teresa was using to create the serum.

Mia zipped up the backpack and wrapped her arms in the straps. Mia buckled the straps together over Mia's chest.

She heard Thomas's voice that echoed surrounding the building, "Mia! Mia! Mia!"

"I'm on my way, Tom." Mia said to herself. "I'll always find my way back to you."

---

"Mia?" Thomas whispered with his forehead creased

Thomas groaned, fluttering his eyes opened. He turned his head and glanced down at the restraints.

Janson spoke up, "Do you know what this place is, Thomas? It's a lifeboat. The whole world might be sinking but that doesn't mean that we would have to go down with it."

"Where the hell is Mia? What you'd do to her?!" Thomas screamed trying to move the restraints

"She's with Teresa, Thomas. Don't worry Teresa will be here soon. She's just getting Mia's blood." Janson said walking around the room

"Just leave her alone, okay! Just kill me instead! Stay the hell away from Mia!" Thomas screamed. "Mia! Mia!"

"Mia's not gonna hear you, Thomas. She can't." Janson responded with his arms crossed.

"But kill you?" He faced Thomas and shakes his head, "Oh, we can't kill you, Thomas. Not yet. Once we're done taking care of Mia, we're gonna take special care of you."

Anger clouded Thomas's features as he yelled in frustration, attempting to remove the restraints

Janson smirked evilly, "In return, you and Mia will be saving so many lives. Well, ones that Teresa and I will decide anyway. Of course, there's not gonna be enough for everyone."

He grabbed the serum that was with one of the immunes, he attached it to the item and lifted up his sleeve.

"This will help buy some time until Teresa's done with Mia." Janson explained and attached it to his arm

Thomas's eyes glanced down at the flare virus that was on his arm. His eyebrows drew together

"What the hell did you do to Mia? Huh, where is she?!" Thomas screamed with his jaw clenched

"Well, Thomas, you would have to understand that hard choices need to be made. The flare virus is gonna wipe us all. The only question is who will be the ones left standing." Janson said to him

Janson took a deep breath then said, "We're gonna make sure the 'Black Widow' gets what she deserves'."

They turned their heads to the glass doors, hearing the echo of a gunshot being fired.

Sadness dawned on Thomas's face and his lower lip trembled, "Mia?"

Another gunshot fired and Thomas yelled out, "Mia! No! Mia!"

He shook the bed sobbing and yelling his lungs out. He tried to remove the restraints but it was no use.

His sadness immediately enhances to anger, with his jaw clenched and his facial expression hardened.

"Poor Mia, I guess she was not the 'Black Widow' people thought she was. She didn't deserve that label." Janson told him. "Mia is just a stubborn bitch that knew too much."

"Actually, I'm the 'Black Widow'." Mia spoke up, holding a glass container and swung it into his head.

Mia grinned peeking at Janson, "Holy shit! That was awesome."

"Mia..." Thomas whispered and Mia sends him a small smile, "Hey, Tom."

Mia starts helping him removing the restraints and Thomas stammers, "I thought...I thought you were dead. I heard the gunshots-"

"I know." Mia replied quickly. "Honestly, I thought I would never see you again."

Thomas's eyes went from her face and then to her wounds and noticed the blood and bruises all over her.

"What the hell happened?" Thomas asked trying to help Mia with the restraints

Mia paused then said, "I didn't hesitate."

"Of course you didn't." Thomas sighs in relief. "I thought I lost you."

Mia responded, "I'm here, Tom. I'm not going anywhere without you."

They removed the restraint on one arm. Janson got up and held onto Mia and tossed her on top of the steel table.

Mia groaned in pain landing on the ground and the glass was surrounding her.

"You little bitch!" Janson screamed and got a hold of Mia's leg dragging her towards him.

"Mia! No, don't! Mia!" Thomas screamed trying to remove the restraint

Janson kept on punching Mia's jaw and her face. Mia dodges his next hit and punched Janson in his jaw.

Now with both of them standing up, Janson held onto Mia, with her back to his chest. Mia uses her elbow to break free from his grip. She held onto the back of his neck and jumped out her legs, flipping him over.

Janson grabs onto Mia's neck and slammed her into the wall. He lifted her up hearing Thomas's screams.

Mia cried out in pain with her legs shaking. She groaned as he slammed her into the wall.

"You honestly think that the 'Black Widow' can hurt me?" Janson questioned Mia.

Mia peeks over at Thomas as he was screaming watching Mia get tortured

Mia answered weakly, shaking her head, "The Power Couple will kill you."

Janson gritted his teeth and snarled. He slammed Mia on the counter leaving her unconscious

"Mia!?" Thomas screamed finally getting the restraint off of him. "Mia?!"

Thomas gets out of the chair and charges towards Janson. He tackled him through the glass window. Once they both got up facing each other, Thomas threw the first swing across his jaw.

Janson sends another right hook and Thomas clenched his teeth and fists. Hitting his face twice, Janson hits back using his elbow towards Thomas's jaw.

Thomas takes a couple of steps back then Janson wraps around a wire around Thomas's throat.

Thomas was choking in pain then slams Janson's back on the wall, breaking the grip. Thomas turned back around facing Janson and punched hard in his jaw.

Janson kicked Thomas on the side of his head and Thomas landed on the ground grunting

"Come on." Janson said to him. "Do it for your pretty little girlfriend."

"Leave Mia alone!" Thomas yelled and turned around throwing a jab across his face. Thomas sends a punch into his stomach.

Mia slowly opened her eyes, groaning to a mass headache developing in her head. "Thomas?"

She stood up hearing the grunts and punches coming from the hallway.

Janson tossed Thomas to the side and got out his gun, pointing at him, "Okay, that's enough."

Mia clocked her gun pointing directly at Janson, "Drop it."

Janson smirked and chuckled, "My, my, my, what do we have here?"

"Put down the gun, Janson! Now!" Mia yelled out

Janson responded, "You don't have the guts to shoot me, Mia."

"Wanna bet?" Mia snarked. "Drop. Your. Gun. Janson, drop the gun now!"

An explosion fired at the building and they all went down on the ground. Mia limps over to Thomas and helps him get up.

"Come on, baby." Thomas said to her, making Mia rolled her eyes playfully. "Let's just get out of here first, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am." Thomas responded as they were jogging away, looking for a way out

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

43.8K 822 16
"But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you. I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame."- The Weeknd Being in a relation...
3.7K 58 22
"But if we wait to help you it will be too late... We can get Minho back but you... If it goes too far, I can't get you back. I need you too." How ma...
40.2K 1.2K 48
-SEQUEL TO THE PROMISE- An escape. A fight. A chase. They have had it all. Maybe they should have stayed in the glade, away from the destruction of t...
118K 3.1K 43
She was there since the beginning. People trusted her, she trusted them. She was the light in the glade. But when WCKD gives them an option to sac...