Dont Hurt me (Harry Styles fa...

By Nialls_Princess_16

Camila is an 18 year old girl she's just a normal Miami girl with a big dream to make it in the industry. One... More

I Got The Part!!
The Date and the studio
Meeting the real Camila
Singing and Hanging around
Getting to know me!
Getting Lally together part 1
Getting Lally together part 2
Møre Of Yøū
Mistaken
♠Success♦
Real Date??Maybe?
♥ ♥ThE DaTe♥♥
First Photoshoots & Interviews
First fight, drunken nights, Røsês???
Fixing our problems.... ♥
Tour offer??? Maybe???
Tabloids.....
You make me happy you know that right?
Managment
Hero ♥
Funeral ×_×
Cramps, Chocolate, and corny jokes
Date
sσmє fríєndѕhípѕ lαѕt fσrєvєr
sσmє fríєndѕhípѕ lαѕt fσrєvєr вut ѕσmє dσnt❤
Making front Cover,unforgettable shows!
panic attacks,nightmares
Lies its hard to move on when your past is holding you down
Crisis
Its All Her Now If She Wants To Stay

Dont Hurt me (Harry Styles fanfic)

323 7 1
By Nialls_Princess_16

( Authors note
please dont copy this story its plagerism and i wont allow it ! So this is the first chapter enjoy im sorry if there is grammar mistakes im typing it put on my phone so its hard to get every word corect i apologize and comment and vote please i wanna know what you think!)
I woke up this morning and quickly brushed my teeth I ran into the shower and took a quick shower then I changed into washed out skinny jeans black wedges and a floral sleeveless button up shirt that had a knot at the bottom of the shirt I did my makeup natural and put my hair down and braided my bangs to the side I adjusted it with bobby pins then grabbed my purse phone and wallet and headed out I locked my apartment and ran to my black Camero. When i finally got to my destination I got out of my car locked it and ran inside for castings when I walked through the front door I greeted the lady and asked her for the room in which the castings were being held she gave me the room number I thanked her and went looking for the room when I got there I sat down at the chair and waited there were only two other girls in there they were gorgeous one was a blonde and the other a brunnet. When I finally got called out I went into the room there was a chair in front of a camera and two others sitting next to it. I greeted them.
" umm so I didnt get a script for this" I said
" you don't need it we only need to ask you a few questions"
" okay" I said as I sat down at the chair I crossed my legs
" So what are your hobbies "
" I'm a part time model when I'm not in castings and I sing in my free time" I smiled
" okay so next questions are you married maybe in a relationship"?
" nope"
" okay so were are you from and how old are you"?
" I'm 18 and I'm from Miami back in the U.S" I said
" okay that's all you may go I'll call you if you got the part" the man said with that said I left the office excited to see if I got the part but and kinda weirded out because they were personal questions.

( so what did you guys think of the first chapter ??? comment and vote)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
90.5K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
454K 31K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...