Hero ♥

(A/N sorry for the short chapter I had a lot written but Wattpad was being stupid and it erased it I apologize deeply if you guys are looking for fanfics check out Amnesia( Luke hemmings fanfic) by me! Or If you don't know ( Ashton Irwin Fanfic) by me!!. Okay enjoy )

I walked in circles around the room bitting my lip, my heart pounding against my chest as I waited to he called out on stage I was really nervous today would be the first time my dad and family would see me perform live and on stage and I was thrilled and nervous harry assured me I would do good but I'm clumsy so I'm scared of making a fool out of myself on stage.

" your on girls" a guy with a headset called assuring us into the dark black stage when we got to our positions.

The yellow orangey light landed in us we sroif in a line we all wore while Dinah, Normani, and Lauren wore white skinny  jeans while ally wore white shorts and I wire a white might thight flowy white dress. We all wore heels and the other girls wore some kind of designed white blouse. I saw my parents next to Laurens family they smiled at me admiring us. Soon the song started and Lauren sang first.The slide show around the arena started it flowed of pictures of my dad and I my dad in uniform and my dad and I.

Lauren:

There's a hero

If you look inside your heart

You don't have to be afraid

Of what you are

Normani:

There's an answer

If you reach into your soul

we all:

And the sorrow that you know

Normani:

Will melt away

We all sang:

And then a hero comes along

With the strength to carry on

And you'll finally see the truth

That a hero lies in you

As dinah sang I pulled the mic out of the holder and went to the section where my dad was at the bodyguard made sure no one got in my way it tried to pull me as I made my way to my dad a light shinned in me as I walked towards him pulling him up in stage and sitting him in the stool they had put.My dad smiled up at me with tears in his eyes.