sσmє fríєndѕhípѕ lαѕt fσrєvєr вut ѕσmє dσnt❤

So this chapter was deleted and I rewrote it so it might not be as good as the original.

Lauren POV

"You have to tell her Harry" I stated

"I can't Lauren she'll hate me" he stated messing his hair up with his large hands.

"Your going to have to tell her sometime" liam stated matter of factly as he stared at Harry.

"I will. just not now, I can't tell her 'oh hi Camila you see you were a bet to me from the start but i fell for you, and I'm sorry I kept it from you'" he stated like it was the craziest statement in the world.

Camila POV

"You have to tell her Harry" I heard Lauren's voice say with an edge to it as i walked to the end of the hall where the backroom was at I heard two other voices a deep British accent and a so familiar deep slow British accent Liam and harry as I stood behind the door trying to listen I heard Liam speak up .

"Your going to have to tell her sometime" he stated

Who?! What?! What are they talking about and who is she?!

I then heard the so familiar deep Cheshire slow voice speak again anger laced in his tone.

"I will. just not now, I can't tell her 'oh hi Camila you see you were a bet to me from the start but i fell for you, and I'm sorry I kept it from you"

Wait Camila?!! Me!!! He made a bet about me!!

I couldn't help the tears forming in my eyes.

"Harry maybe its the right thing to do you never actually did 'it' for the bet to be completed" zayn stated

More tears started to fall freely from my now wet cheeks. I kept my mouth shut trying to listen to who else knew about this.

"She's going to hate us" I heard Ally's light voice speak then Normani and Dinah agreeing. So they all knew from the start and they never told me?! Before I knew what was happening I heard a sob escape my lips as tears blocked my vision. I heard steps approching and I took that as my key to run. I heard everyone calling me back but I ran through the door and into a swarm of paparazzi, they screamed and called my name but I wouldn't turn. Some took pictures and asked the stupidest questions, but I ignored them and found my way to a park bench where I wrapped my arms around my knees and cried my eyes out.