Dont Hurt me (Harry Styles fanfic)

( Authors note
please dont copy this story its plagerism and i wont allow it ! So this is the first chapter enjoy im sorry if there is grammar mistakes im typing it put on my phone so its hard to get every word corect i apologize and comment and vote please i wanna know what you think!)
I woke up this morning and quickly brushed my teeth I ran into the shower and took a quick shower then I changed into washed out skinny jeans black wedges and a floral sleeveless button up shirt that had a knot at the bottom of the shirt I did my makeup natural and put my hair down and braided my bangs to the side I adjusted it with bobby pins then grabbed my purse phone and wallet and headed out I locked my apartment and ran to my black Camero. When i finally got to my destination I got out of my car locked it and ran inside for castings when I walked through the front door I greeted the lady and asked her for the room in which the castings were being held she gave me the room number I thanked her and went looking for the room when I got there I sat down at the chair and waited there were only two other girls in there they were gorgeous one was a blonde and the other a brunnet. When I finally got called out I went into the room there was a chair in front of a camera and two others sitting next to it. I greeted them.
" umm so I didnt get a script for this" I said
" you don't need it we only need to ask you a few questions"
" okay" I said as I sat down at the chair I crossed my legs
" So what are your hobbies "
" I'm a part time model when I'm not in castings and I sing in my free time" I smiled
" okay so next questions are you married maybe in a relationship"?
" nope"
" okay so were are you from and how old are you"?
" I'm 18 and I'm from Miami back in the U.S" I said
" okay that's all you may go I'll call you if you got the part" the man said with that said I left the office excited to see if I got the part but and kinda weirded out because they were personal questions.

( so what did you guys think of the first chapter ??? comment and vote)