First Photoshoots & Interviews

( Camila POV)

I've been dating harry for a week and its been good. The concerts everything he's an amazing boyfriend and I'm happy with everything even though I havent found what my parents are hiding niall is trying to help me but we hit rock bottom. I haven't talked to austin anymore since harry practically forbid me from talking to Austin. which I thought was unfair but if I see myself in his position I would think the same thing.I was excited and in sweats today was our first interview and photoshoot and we were told to wear whatever we wanted because we would have to change outfits for everything now the girls and I were on our way to the photoshoot we were all excited when we got there we were guided by Paul to the wardrobe we quickly changed into our outfits for the photoshoot. Dinah was wearing a long black leather one piece pants and shirt. the shirt was long sleeves and it was lace and she wore black heels her hair down and curled and they made her pose looking to the left leaning into ally. Ally wore a long sleeved white lace shirt and high waisted white skirt that ended midthight with black pumps standing next to me with one hand in the air and the other behind her back her brown hair was in curls. Normani wore a black long sleeves leather shirt with cheeta print and black leather short shorts with black pumps. Her hair curled and she was looking to her right leaning into lauren. Lauren wore a white long sleeved dress until her mid thight with little bows covering her right arm and she was wearing snake like skin heels. her hair was in waves and she was facing me. Finally I was in the middle facing lauren leg bent with my right index finger at my lips and my elbow sticking out I was wearing a white shirt tucked into a pink High waisted skirt that ended at my midthight and dark green wedges and a pear white bracelet with a white bow and my hair in waves. we posed like tat as they snapped the pictures we took individual pictures and some just me and Lauren and ally, or me and Lauren, or Lauren and ally, or Dinah and normani. After an hour we were done and changing into another outfit for the interview.When we got to the set where are interview was being held we were all backstage getting re touches and such the hostess had already introduced herself and she was really nice finally it was time to go on stage and I was nervous we were all we got called up and we all walked in everyone was clapping some teenage girls screaming when we sat down we greeted shay.

" okay so I'm going to ask you girls some questions and that's whats about to go down" she smiled we agreed and smiled

" okay so let's first start with the tour so I heard you girls are touring with one direction as there opening act"?

"yeah we are" ally answered

" so how is it touring with 5 boys and 4 other girls" she asked

" umm its really fun the boys are really sweet guys and well I'm touring with my four best friends so its quiet amazing"! Dinah beamed

the girls nodded there heads agreeing

"amen" I smile the crowd laughed

" so I heard you were signed to Hollywood records is that right"?

" yeah it is simon signed us " Norman answered

" so what are we looking forward to your single"? she asked

" umm well when we get back to Hollywood after tour were going to start recording right now were doing covers so when we finish tour were to start writing are own material" I smiled

" so in your near future who do you feel like colaborating with"?

" oh my god demi lovato, nick Jonas, Austin Mahone-" I got cut off by the either girls

" Taylor swift"

" Michael bubble"

" totally Bruno mars"

" Selena Gomez"

" Jason mars"

" cher Lloyd"!!! we all screamed

the crowd laughed at our excitement.

" okay so who came up with the name fifth harmony girls"? shay asked

the girls pointed at me.

" guilty as charged" I raised my hand

" I really wanted the booty shakers but they didn't want it so they suck" I smiled the crowd laughed

" okay so let's talk boys" shay smiled

" who's single and who'd taken"? she asked

it went in a line

" Taken" ally smiled

" taken" Lauren smiled

" taken" I smiled

" taken" Norman smiled

" taken" Dinah said

" do tell the names" shay winked

" liam Payne" ally blushed

"Christian Valdez" Lauren smiled

" Harry styles" I blushed red

" Ruben Fuentes" normani grinned

" Jace smith" Dinah blushed

" oh so two of you girls are dating two boys from 1D "

we nodded

" if you guys were single what will be three characteristics you want In a guy?"

I put my mic to my lips

"umm someone genuine" I spoke

" he has to be a gentleman" ally spoke

" he has to be able to make me smile and laugh" Lauren said

" so that's all the time we have for today this was fifth harmony everybody" shay announced the show was them ended and we each gave her a hug and headed backstage we took off our little black wacky talkies we had slung on the small of our back and we set it down. We were than escorted back to the black hummer with Paul when I opened the door I was surprised seeying all the boys in there piled in. there wasn't enough space so I had to sit on Harry's lap and ally on Liam's niall sat on zayn and normani on Dinah then there was about enough seats we drive off back to the tour bus to collect are belongings we were headed to Hawaii than kicking it off to the U.S.