Tabloids.....

beep

beep

beep

beep

"mmmm" I woke up with a beep noise coming from below me

I rubbed my eyes and jumped off my bunk I looked at the source that the beeping came from and opened up my Mac it was blowing up with Notifications.

I scrolled down my news feed and read some.
@Hazza_luv
Are you and harry over?? @CamilaCabello97

I then found a tweet  from harry. 20 hours ago.

@HarryStyles
Why did I even fall for you!?? You were just an average girl! Nothin special.. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have made it far.....-_-

ouch

I quickly tweeted

@CamilaCabello97
Somethings are better unsaid.

I shut off my Mac and decided to take a shower I grabbed some baggy black sweats and a gray V neck line t shirt a bra and panties and I went to the bathroom. I quickly stripped off and turned on the hot water and fixed it to an OK temperature I stayed under the shower heads water rays as I thought about everything and it saddened me. I felt like I'm being choked like I can't breath because all these problems and its killing me I shampood and shaved and got out of the shower. I slipped in my outfits and brushed my hair de tangling it. I let my wet hair down and quickly brushes my teeth and put on deodorant. I grabbed my dirty clothes and put it in a bag and into my luggage. I grabbed my makeup bag and my earphones from a little pocket in my luggage and went to the living room they were all in there except for Zayn and Lou because they were asleep. I unplugged my iPhone from the charger and sat on the couch next to normani and across harry I opened up my youtube app and searched amnesia by 5sos I clicked on it and put it all volume plugging in my earbuds and putting them on I sat my iPhone next to me on the couch. I then grabbed my mirror from my small black suitcase and eye premier. I grabbed the small little stick and rubbed it where my eye shadow is suppost to be and below my eyes.When I made sure it was the same color of my whole face I put it in the suitcase again and took out a small heart shaped makeup sponge and liquid concelor I rubbed it on my forehead,neck,chin, nose, and cheeks blending it all with my face. I then put those away and fanned my face with my hands I picked up the mirror again and looked at myself it was dry with the mirror on my left hand I took out powder and the small fat brush with the mirror in my hand I dipped it and made sure to not get alot I brushed it on my face over the concelor. When I was done I put it away and took out my Mascara I put down my mirror to open it up when I did I dipped it and grabbed the small comb thingy and picked up the mirror brushing my eyelashes with black substance. After three brushes I put it away and picked up the eyeliner it was black and I barely used it but when I did it made my eyes pop out. I did one not trying to get distracted or poke my eye out I did a black line and then i did the next. I put the mirror down and put it away pulling out a blue lipstick I rubbed it on my lips and put everything away.

" wow the blue is really cool can i borrow it"? Lauren asked

" yup" I said looking for it and handing it to her she put it on and handed it back I went to the back room and took it back.I came back and sat at the window seat across from harry. Everyone was doing there own thing texting watching tv or reading.