Played By A Girl

By 2cutejames

-Highest Rankings- #1 Teen 12-11-18 #10 Urban 12-28-18 ** "You really thought I wasn't gonna find out. Tuh, w... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Sorry
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 26

3.9K 161 57
By 2cutejames

SAMIA POV

It was Christmas day and I rose out of my bed happy as hell.

I went to my bathroom and did my morning hygiene before leaving my room.

First I went to my brother's room. He was sleeping peacefully on his bed. I walked backwards and ran towards his bed, then I jumped on it.

He quickly woke up from his sleep with his hand on his chest.

"What the hell!" He yells when he realizes I jumped on his bed.

"Yo ass shoulda been up, come on I wanna open my presents," I say and practically drug him out of his bed.

I then went to my parent's room and opened their door.

My dad had his arm around my mom's waist as they slept.

Junior and I both ran and jumped on their bed.

Unfortunately for Junior, my dad had pulled a gun from under his pillow. We both raised our hands, surrendering. 

"Oh shit, y'all betta stop scaring me like that." He says then slowly put his pistol back under his pillow.

My mom shakes her head at him and rubs the coal out of her eyes.

"Go ahead downstairs, we'll be down in a minute." She tells us and I quickly hop off their bed and nearly ran to the living room.

My brother slowly walked behind me. Why am I the only excited one?

They ain't got any Christmas Spirit.

I sat on the couch and as if on cue I heard a knock on the door.

I got up and opened the door.

"Hey, baby." I said then gave Brandon a hug and a kiss.

"Wassup ma." He says and held onto my waist. "Where everybody at?" he asks when he scans the living room.

"My mama and dad getting ready, I don't know where Junior went that quick." I say as I guide him to the couch. 

I notice the big ass garbage bag he had with him. 

"What's that?" I ask, reaching for the bag but he moved it further away from me.

"You'll see in a lil bit." 

"But I wanna see it now." I say as I continue to reach for the bag. He tossed the bag to the other side of the room and I jumped off the couch, leaping in the same direction the bag went. 

He swooped down and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Just let me see the bag, jeez!" I yell. 

"What the hell are ya'll doing?" My mama asked as she and my dad walked down the hallway and into the living room.

"Ya daughter trynna be nosey and ruin her surprise." Brandon replies.

My mama shook her head, "Where Junior at?" She asks.

"I don't even know-"

"I'm here!" He says rushing into the room with a box in his hands. 

He looked at me and Brandon with questioning eyes. "She was being impatient?" He asks Brandon.

"Yup." He responds and I roll my eyes. 

"Can we open presents now and can you put me down?" I ask.

Brandon lowered me to the ground and I tried to get to the bag again but Junior grabbed it before I could.

"Ugh!" I yell and I flop down on the couch with my arms crossed. 

"I wanna open this first." Junior says grabbing one of his gifts from under the tree.

"Ooo, that's the one I gotchu." I reply and perked up a little.

He tore the Santa Clause wrapping paper off the box and he looked at it with a shocked look on his face. 

"Thanks Mia!" He yells and I smile brightly. 

"What she got you?" My mom asks.

"She got me a Samsung Galaxy S8!" He tells her with a huge smile. 

"Aww, that was nice of you Mia. Now open this." She tells me when she grabs a box from under the tree. 

I look at her with my eyebrow raised and slowly unwrapped the gift. 

"Ma, I know you didn't," I say when I look at the MacBook box. All she did was smirk at me and I knew it wasn't a joke.

"Yoo! Thanks ma!" I yell as I pick up my new MacBook Air.

"You welcome baby." She says then I go under the tree and grab her gift I got her. 

"Mia I told you I didn't want anything." She tells me when I place the gift in her lap.

"And, I still wanted to get you something." I reply then she starts to unwrap the gift. 

She opened the jewelry box and gasped, "Oh my god, thank you so much Mia." She says when she takes the necklace out of the box.

It was a heart with the word "Mom" inside of it, on the left side of the heart, it was various sizes of diamonds making up half of the heart and the other half of the heart was gold. 

"Put it on me, Fred." My mom tells my dad handing him the necklace. He agreed and put the necklace on my mama's neck.

Junior picked up another box from under the tree. "This one came from Dad to Mom." He says then tossed the box to my dad.

"I think imma do this one last." My dad says and puts the box behind him. 

 My mama and I look at him with our eyebrow raised and he winks at my mom. 

"Alright then," My brother says and grabs another present from under the tree. "This is to Brandon from Mia." He says then gives me the box.

"Grab that other one too." I told him pointing at the other box under the tree, he grabs it and gives it to me.

"Open these," I tell Brandon with a sly smirk on my face.

"I told you not to buy me anything." He says.

"Why do ya'll keep saying that like I listen," I say and he shakes his head as he opens the presents. 

"Yo, thanks, baby." He says when he opens the first box.

"Open that other one too," I tell him and he does as told.

"Mia this fire! Thanks, ma." He says grabbing me and gave me a deep kiss.

"Ight nie, remove ya lips." My dad said and we pulled away from each other.

I bought him a pair of high top red suede forces and a chain with a lion wearing a crown on it. 

He grabs the garbage bag and hands it to me.

"I couldn't wrap this up so I just put it in a bag." He tells me and I open the bag.

I gasped as I pulled everything out of the bag. 

"You went all out fo me." I say with a smile.

"Of course." He says and I give him a kiss and a hug. 

He got me a pair of low-top rose embroidered burgundy vans, a pair of custom-made white Gucci slides, custom-made White timbs with glitter and a small gold chain as the string, and a bath and body works basket with the 'A thousand wishes' collection in it. 

"I also gotchu this." He says pulling a small box out of his pocket. 

"What is this?" I ask him.

"Just open it."

I opened the box and it was two matching rings inside of it. One ring was black and shaped like a crown, the other ring was also shaped as a crown but it was silver and had diamonds all over it.

Tears welled up in my eyes when I saw a message engraved in the silver one. It read. "Forever Samia and Brandon. 8-11-14"

"You remembered," I said with tears streaming down my face

"Don't cry baby." He says and pulled me into his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder as he wiped my tears away. Then he put the ring on my finger.

He kissed my cheek, "I love you." He tells me.

"I love you too." 

"Ugh, enough of this sappy shit." My brother groans.

"Boy, watch yo mouth!" My mama tells him.

"I gotchu sum too ma dukes." Brandon says and grabs a different bag from beside the couch.

He passes her the bag and she opens it. She pulls out a basket from bath and body works, it had the 'Japanese Cherry Blossom' collection in it. 

"Thanks boo, this my favorite scent from there too." She says. 

We continued to open gifts for bout an hour till there was only one gift left... the one my dad got my mom. 

He hands my mama the box and there was an intense vibe in the room. We all wanted to know what the gift was. 

She slowly unwrapped the box and when she finally removed every piece of wrapping paper it was a ring box. 

She gasped then opened the box. 

"You think this a fucking joke!" She yells then threw the box at my dad and he was laughing hard as hell.

The box was empty.

"You're a fucking asshole Fredrick, I swear!" She yells and turns to walk into the kitchen. 

Before she could make it to the kitchen he grabs her hand and gets on one knee. She turns around with an attitude but it quickly disappears when she notices the ring in his hand.

"Sheily Marie Brown, you're the mother of all of my children and the love of my life. You have been with me for more than twenty years and you've stayed with me no matter what I did. This is way overdue, but will you marry me?"

"Duh!" She yells and he slides the ring onto her finger.

He gets off the floor and they engage in a long kiss. When they pulled away she yelled, "I'm getting married!" Showing us the ring and it looked great. 

We all clapped and yelled. 

My dad picks my mom up in bridal style, "Imma wear you out tonight." He says then he walks them to the back. 

"Um, let's go cause I'm not trynna hear that," I say and they all agree with me.

This has been a great Christmas. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 177 29
Jamie a High school girl faces problems even getting raped. Through a drunk abusive dad and feeling guilty of her mom's death but,on the outside Jami...
14K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...
577K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
1K 23 22
"All week, you've been on my mind, and I can't make it go away. Finally, after suffering in silence for so long at the thought of your lips, your lau...