Sold To The Druglord ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’Š ๐Ÿ”ซ

By Bigshun33

18 year old candy is a Senior in high school she had plans on graduating and getting a job since she could g... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41 the proposal๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿพ
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54

Chapter 5

10K 247 13
By Bigshun33

Candy pov
The next morning i woke up with the baddest headache ever. It felt like i was hit upside my head with a glass bottle. I tried ti get up but i realized that i was chained to a bed. As i looked around i knew that i wasn't home anymore. The Windows was tinted and the room was very dim. It had the most horrible smeel that one could bare to smell. All of a sudden i heard the door knob twisting that when i saw a very tall muscular guy. He was darkskin with white pearly teeth and he dressed nice.

Will pov
I walked down to the basement to see that she was finnaly woke. I hated to do it she was a pretty girl but when you take something that belongs to me i take something thats valuable to you. I just have a i don't care attitude and im down for watever. I bet you wondering why your here right? I asked her well your bitch ass mom and dad took something that nelongs to me and of i don't then your ass won't never see daylight again. You can say bye to your education,friends nd freedom.
Candy pov
As he was talking a tear rolled down my face. I cant believe this my life is over i said. Why did you have to take me why didn't your just kidnapped one of them or both and kill them off they don't deserve to live. But instead you kidnapped somebody who aint have shit to do with none of this. I didn't smoke your shit up neither did i steal from you. So im need you to let me the fuck go. Dont you know that you can go to jail for kidnapping somebody. Then he stood over in front of me and punched me hard in my face. He stopped and kicked me in my stomach. I was left in a pool of blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 355 28
My mother and father made me but the streets raised me. 18 year old Dymone (dia-mond) is coming to the end of her senior year at Lincoln high and is...
538K 12K 65
"๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž, ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๏ฟฝ...
21.2K 1.6K 36
Harlie has been recently handed down her father's empire and she has no clue in how to run it. Nobody knows that small fact except for the ones who w...
17.6K 647 61
*DON'T READ THIS ONE FIRST!! It won't make much sense! ~Sequel to Who She Is~ Mature Content After making her mine and learning some of her dark secr...