High Heels | yugbam

By nyc_heavenly

"Leave the damn shoe!!" "BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP THAT SHOE IS GUCCI" A gender-bender Cinderella story WARNINGS... More

//1//
//2//
//3//
//4//
//5//
//6//
//7//
//8//
//9//
//10//
//11//
//12//
//questions for le characters//
//answers//

psa / will delete

820 33 18
By nyc_heavenly

i apologize first for horrible grammar i'm currently writing from my phone.
i'm sorry for this unusual update, but this is the only way for me to get a good consensus.

i have seen many people call bambam's remarks towards minghao racist.
i'm sorry if i have offended some of you. i put those remarks in because my books are originally for my best friends who follow me on wattpad to read. they understand this as what is, humor. we make the same jokes towards each other it's simply inside jokes. however, when i first made this book i did not expect it to become my second most popular book and with that i did not realize that many people may not understand. so if the comments trigger/bother any of you, would you like for me to change it?
once again i cannot stress how sorry i am if i have offended anyone.
please just let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
212K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
153K 17.1K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...