My Romance with my Next door...

נכתב על ידי ChanceCodyLove

When Greyson Chance becomes your neighbor...What do you do? Will he fall in love with you? Sorry the descrip... עוד

New Neighbor romance
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10

chapter 11

168 4 3
נכתב על ידי ChanceCodyLove

(Its morning Emily, Mathew and Greyson are awake.)

Grey: how did you sleep sweetheart?

You: Great*Smile*

Emily: Me and mathew need to leave, sorry ill text you bye.

You: Bye

(Greyson sits next to you and begins to whisper in your ear)

Grey: I love you, and im sure we will be together forever.*smiles*

You:Yes we will

( A few years pass. You and Greyson are still together. You guys had some tough moment but always ended up forgiving each other. You fell in love with a boy who was once a stranger.)

~The End~

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

146K 7.1K 49
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
155K 6.8K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
Riptide נכתב על ידי V

ספרות נוער

312K 7.8K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
944K 21.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...