chapter 7

(It's late afternoon when you finally wake up. You're re thinking about the kiss yesterday, What if Emily was right? What if Greyson likes me?. In the middle of your thinking session, You get a phone call it's Greyson.)

You:Hello

Grey: I have to tell you something but I want to tell you in person.

You: Okay ill meet you outside in a bit.

(You get up brush your hair and walk outside in your pajamas, you wait for Greyson. He walks towards you and sits next to you)

Grey: so the thing I need to tell you is....

You: what?

Grey: Would you be my.......

You: Girlfriend...?

Grey: Yesss.

You: Sure.

(Greyson Gives you a hug holds you close and kisses you)

Grey:Go upstairs and get dressed we're going on a date*Kisses your forhead*

You:okay.

(You go upstairs dress up nicely and head back down.Your mom is in the living room)

Mom: Sweetie, Where are you going?.

You:On a date with Greyson ill explain everything later but right now i have to go.

Mom: okay bye

(You walk out side and see Greyson.He holds your hand and opens the car door)

You: Greyson, where are we going?

Grey:You'll see *Smiles*

(You drive for 30 minutes, You notice you're heading towards the beach, You finally get there)

Grey: come on *Holds your hand*

(you run towards the ocean with Greyson by your side holding your hand, He splashes water at you. You chase him around. Then he sits down on the sand, he wraps his arms around your waist.and pulls you in. You sit next to him he puts his arms around you and together you watch the sunset.Feeling safe in his arms you fall asleep.)