chapter 8

(You wake up on your bed. Confused you go downstairs and ask your mom what happened)

You: mom How did I get in my bed?

Mom: Your boyfriend brought you home last night he carried you to your bed, that boy is so sweet.

You: Awww he did.

Mom: By the way The record label called they need you and Greyson to go to the studio.

You: Okay ill go get ready.

( You go up stairs, you take a shower change your clothes and brush your hair. Once your ready you walk down stairs)

You: Bye mom

Mom: by hun.

( You walk over to Greyson's house and you knock on the door)

Mrs.Chance: Hello dear, come in.

You: thank you.

Mrs.Chance: Greyson is getting ready...Lets talk while he comes.down.

You: Sure*Smiles*

Mrs.Chance: So hows everything going with you and Greyson.

You: Great, He's a perfect Gental men.

Mrs.Chance: Thats nice.

(Greyson walks down)

Grey: (YN), are you ready to go?

You: Yes, lets go bye Mrs.Chance

Mrs.Chance: Bye have fun.

(You get into the car, you notice Greyson has a purple folder in his hand)

You: Grey, what's that

Grey: ohh Its some songs I wrote

You: oh cool, by the way thanks for taking me home yesterday* You kiss Greys Cheek*

Grey: No prob sweetheart *Smiles*

(Finally you get to the recording studio.You see a tall man)

Man: Hello today we will record some songs because you two are making and album.

(You go into the recording studio and begin to sing some songs Greyson wrote, Once you finish the man beings to speak)

Man: Okay (YN).We decided only Greyson will be in the album.

Grey, You: WHAT!

Grey: without her im not doing the album.

( you and Greyson get in the car and drive away)

Grey: Without you I would never do nothing

You: *Smiles*

(Grey parks his car outside your house he leans towards you and kisses you. His lips are warm. You feel safe when you're with him.)

Grey: I love you.

You: I love you too.

( He opens your door hugs you and whispers Good night into your ear.You go straight to your room you lay down and fall asleep wishing you where still in Greyson's arms.)