chapter 6

(You wake up early, You do your hair and put on your purple dress)

Mom: ill see you at the park in an hour

You: okay, bye

(You walk outside and see Greyson.He stares at you.)

You: What?

Grey: wow. You look absolutely beautiful.

You: Thanks *Blushes*

(You get in the car with Greyson you drive for about 10mins. You reach the park with a big stage in the middle. You and Greyson Get out of the car and get ready to go on stage.There is about a thousand people there.you begin to get nervous.)

Grey: Its okay don't Get nervous just look at me and pretend we're alone.*Smiles*

You: Okay ill try.

(30 minutes later a lady goes up there to announce whos performing.)

Announcer: Please welcome Greyson Chance and (YN)

(CLAPS, CHEARS)

You: okay, its time.

Grey: Yes.

(Greyson stands infront and says "We will be singing Purple Sky" Greyson sits down and begins to play the piano, You sit down next to him.You look into his eyes and You begin to sing as if you were alone.Finally you finish and hear the audienceclap and cheer.)

Grey: We did it

You: Yes

(You and Greyson wait for everyone else to preform then the lady announced the winners.)

Announcer: The winners are Greyson and (YN).

(Out of excitement Greyson kisses you. You feel his lips against yours.You don't want the moment to end.Then holding hands you both walk on stage)

Announcer: Congratulations!, you have been signed to a record label!!

You: Really!!

Announcer: Yes!

(You stand up there for a few more seconds and you walk to Greysons car.Youre both happy but the kiss was awkward. So you didn't talk to each other. You got home went upstairs and crashed on your bed)