Unrivaled Fury - Low Class Sa...

By TyrantYokai123

What if the saiyans on planet vegeta learned how to use the power of the mighty super saiyan and finally ende... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Choice of look in LSSJ
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ask me questions
Chapter 29
The main problem I'm seeing in the story that people hate.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 11

8.6K 184 65
By TyrantYokai123

A few hours have passed since you drifted off and with some help from tanya.

(Tanya): WAKE UP!!!!

(Y/n): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You finally got up and shortly after you began to train with tanya again at the back of her house.

(Y/n): Eat this!

You fire a large beam at tanya but she easily back hands it however just as she back handed your attack you appear right in front of her and go to deliver a strong right hook to her face but she blocks it.

(Tanya): Not bad.

(Y/n): I'm not done yet!

You use your left leg to kick tanya across the face but she is not even phased.

(Tanya):........

(Y/n): Oh shit....

Tanya quickly punches you in the chest which sends you flying abit but you stop yourself by digging your fist into the ground.

(Y/n): Fuck that hurt!

(Tanya): I have a better idea.

(Y/n): Hm?

(Tanya): At your current level you may be able to go super saiyan.

(Y/n): Really!?

(Tanya): Yes however you need to dig really deep to go into that form or think of something that makes you mad.

(Y/n): Alright.

You stand up and begin to power up slowly raising your power as your aura shoots out.

(Y/n): Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

You raise your power to it's limit making the ground around you start to crack.

(Tanya's mind): He is almost twice as strong as frieza now.......

Your hair starts to slowly raise upward.

(Y/n): Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Your get more buffer and your aura gets larger making rocks start to float while the ground shakes.

Meanwhile with sonia

(Sonia): Hm?

She stops walking when she picks up a strong energy.

(Sonia): It is coming from tanya's place but it does not feel like her energy......could it be that boy.....

Back with you and tanya.

(Tanya's mind): Just how power does this kid have!

 Kali and terra come running out.

(Terra): Mum what the hell is going on!

She sees you powering up.

(Terra): No way!

(Kali): Whoa!

(Y/n): HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 

(Y/n's Mind): I......must get.....stronger!

(Tanya): Come on y/n you can do it!

(Y/n): AH.....AHHHHHHH......AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

(Y/n's mind): I need more power!

Your hair begins to fully spike up when suddenly in an instant your eyes flash red.

(Tanya): What?

Before tanya could realize of what just happened the skin on your arms start to slowly rip apart making blood shot out your arms.

(Y/n): AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(Y/n's mind): TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE I CARE FOR!

(Tanya): Y/N STOP YOUR DESTROYING YOUR BODY DOING THAT!

(Y/n): AAAAAAHHH-

In an instant you stop screaming and from your view everything goes black and all you hear is one innocent and scared voice.............

(Kali): Y/n.........

You slowly open your eyes and you find yourself inside a healing pod.

(Y/n's mind): W...What how did I....get here?

A person comes in to check up on you and when he sees you he runs over and looks at your vitals and see your good making him breath a sigh of relief.

(Doctor): Your very lucky kid and I do mean lucky.

A green light goes off.

(Doctor): Ah your all healed.

He opens the pod and you slowly take off the stuff on you and walk out of the pod.

(Y/n): What happened?

(Doctor): You don't remember?

(Y/n): No 

You go over and put on your new clean clothes and turn to face the doctor to ask him more questions but as you turn around you see to your horror kali and terra inside 2 other pods.

(Y/n): KALI! TERRA!

You run over to their pods and you see that they are wounded badly.

(Y/n): WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM! WHO DID THIS!

(Doctor): Well according to tanya....you did this to them.

(Y/n): What! I would never do this to them!

(Doctor): That is what we heard from tanya herself.

(Y/n): I-Impossible.....

Suddenly you feel immense pain in your head.

(Y/n): AGH!

(Doctor): Are you okay!

You hold your head and you fall over as the pain gets bigger and bigger but just when you think things could not get any worse.

(Vision 1)

You see what looks like a wounded terra crawling backwards away from somebody but you see from their perceptive as you slowly walk to her charging a energy ball in your hand.

(Terra): Y/n please don't do this!

The person you are hold their hand out.

(Terra): Y-Y/n please!

You fire the blast making everything go white

(Vision 2)

You see the person you are holding a wounded kali by the throat.

(Kali): Y/n......please......stop

(????): Y/N!!!

You are looks to their left and you see a furious tanya charging at you with murderous intent as a ssj and the vision ends with her punching you making everything go white one last time making you snap out of your visions.

(Y/n): AGHHHH!

You go wide eyed and you slowly start to get teary eyed knowing the real reason why the girls are in pods it was not because of some other person....it was you.

(Y/n): No no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You power up making the doctor fly back.

(Doctor): Ah! Y/n calm down!

(Y/n): AAAAAAAAHHHHH!

You fly through the wall destroying it making people outside freak out and even hector is there seeing you fly out of the hospital at top speed.

(Hector): Y/N!!

He flies after you trying his best to catch up but you quickly disappear in the distance so hector stops.

(Hector): Poor guy.......

Just as hector was about to turn around something files past him at crazy speed knocking away abit.

(Hector): WHOA WHAT THE HELL!

He turns to the direction it went off to and it follows were you went to.

(Hector): Was that tanya?.....no who ever that was not her maybe.....oh no.

He powers up and files at top speed towards were he last seen tanya.

(Hector): I must get tanya!

Meanwhile you land on a large rock formation over looking a large wasteland.

(Y/n): Dammit.......DAMMIT!

You punch the ground making it crack abit.

(Y/n): I wanted to get stronger to protect them........(starts crying) but all I did was hurt them......

 You clench your fists even more to the point were your nails pierce your palms making blood drip from your hands.

(Y/n): I'm sorry.....kali....terra.....tanya........I'm sorry.

You drop to your knees as tears flow down your face.

(Y/n): AHHHH!.....AAAAAHHHHHH-

Suddenly something crashes behind making you stop crying and turn around.

(Y/n): Who is there!

A large figure can be seen in the dust cloud and loud stomping can be heard.

(????): Awww I am heart broken you forgot me already boy.

Your eyes widen as you know that voice all to well.

(Y/n): S-Sonia!

(A/n): Ah done and done if your wondering why I decided to do another part of this story is because that ep 130 of dragon ball super put me in a really big dragon ball mood so I made this chapter sorry about those who wanted another chapter of the one piece story but don't worry I will now do a chapter on that now so I hope you liked this chapter and stay tuned for crimson pearl chapter 3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.1K 17
(In a dimension where Frieza didn't destroy planet Vegeta) You are a young saiyan by the name of Sukai. You're the best in your class. On your journe...
591 29 19
When he is deployed on a mission to Earth by his emperor, Vegeta, the ruthless Saiyan and soldier of Frieza's army, meets Bulma, a gifted and tempera...
148K 3K 96
Sibella- The only daughter of Raaz & Zane - members of Planet Vegeta's Elite Warriors. Planet Vegeta is under attack, everyone is called to fight! Bu...
4.3K 74 14
A low class female saiyan call Bardock was mateing with Toma and have a little family. But sudenly that was change after King Vegeta was distrub they...