HE GAVE ME HOPE!!!!!! (one di...

By FlansterMonster

Natasha aka Nat has not always been living the best life. Yes she was a fashion designer and was filthy rich... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
CHAPTER 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Epilogue
IMPORTANT A/N

chapter 26

111 1 0
By FlansterMonster

NAT POV:

"Lou? what are you doing here? i thought u went on a stroll?" butterflies kicked in.

"i was, i came here to apologize to good oii Niall. now if you mind my asking, what are you doing here?"

i shut the door behind me and locked it.

"and why did you lock the door?"

"shh Ni has a secret left over Nandos stash in the fridge"

"im not hungry" he stated

"well come sit with me"

"no"

"please"

"no"

"please" lou is very hard to win.

"no"

"Lou common, just sit with me and lets talk. i miss you!"

"no" we heard the door knob rattle and we stopped and looked at it. there were the boys talking on the other side but we couldn't make out what they were saying. after a long silence of just staring we continued our fight.

"Lou common, i have something to tell you" my butterflies got even stronger

"oh alright fine, but only because its important"

Harry Pov:

Niall rattled the door knob. "i left door unlocked and my key in there. she has to be in there with the Nandos!"

"Mate how could you be that stupied. especially WITH A NANDOS STASH" i asked

"if any one is stupid here its-" liam said pausing "yeah it Niall, sorry mate"

"I didn't mean to mate. its just easy to get lost in her eyes"

"DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!" i yelled "but i managed to not make a move on her for 14 years"

"HARRY! NOT MAKE A MOVE! FOR 14 YEARS" zayn said laughing " unbelievable"

"shhhhh theres someone in there with her!" niall said. wel all pressed are ears against the door.

"its louis" liam said

"when did he get back? and why is he in my room?" niall asked

LOUIS POV:

i love her so much, and i cant hold a grudge any longer. im going to apologize to Niall first.

the door knob turned, but it wasn't Niall who entered.

"Lou? what are you doing here? i thought u went on a stroll?" she quickly asked

"i was, i came here to apologize to good oii Niall. now if you mind my asking, what are you doing here?"

she shut the door behind herself and locked it.

"and why did you lock the door?"

"shh Ni has a secret left over Nandos stash in the fridge"

"im not hungry" i snapped

"well come sit with me"

we then had a little yes or no fight. then i caved in. WHAT?!??!?!??! she said it was important. she pulled out the left overs and heated them up. we sat at the little island in the middle. the kitchen was a full. not so small. big enough for about 10-12 people to stand in.

"so what did you have to tell me?" i asked

"well, let me start off with its not what it looked like. well it was but wasn't."

"i kno-" she cut me off

" and i" she stopped " you know!" 

"i over reacted. i know you didnt mean to. and trust me i know its easy to get lost in Niallers eyes. i have done it before" she giggled. i took a sip out of my water.

"thanks and i-i- i think i love you" she blurted out i spit out my water and my eyes widen.

"YOU SAID WHAT!"

"you heard me. i think i do. but im not 100% sure because i have never been in love before"

"of course you have, stan remember"

"no, memery loss remember" we laughed

"i give you a minute to run before the tickel monster gets you!" she got up and ran. she couldnt stop giggleing. i finally caught hold of her half a minute later.

"AHH---LU--LU---LOU---ST-ST--ST--STOP IT" she tried saying inbetween laughs. 

i stoped for 2 second "whats the magic word" then i continued

"YO--YOUR--A--LO--LOU--LOSER!" 

"NOT TRUE AND ITS LOUIS IS A SEXY BEAST"

there was a big bang on the door "LOU OPEN UP" niall yelled

"NEVER" i said still ontop of Nat but not tickling her. i gave up.

"MATE OPEN UP"

"NO WERE EATING"

"NOT MY NANDOS"

then i walked over to the door. Nat came after me and slid under my arm. i giggled.

"WHAT NIALL WERE TRYING TO HAVE A ROMANTIC DINNER"

"oh so you two love birds together?" Harry asked

"What no!" Nat said

NAT POV:

"then why are you" Zayn said pointing at me under Lou is arm. truly i slid under without realizing. i was comfortable is that a crime. oo i should use that.

"im comfortable is that a crime" i said feeling 5 pairs of eyes on me.

"yes, when you not dating him and ur best friend is just as comfortable" Harry said comming and taking my hand and pulling me from under Lou.

"HEY SHES MINE"i giggled and he put an arm around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek as we headed toward his room.  we walked in and sat on the couch.

"what happened in there?" was the first thing he said

"nothing happened Harry. why do you worry?"

"because we heard screaming and laughing and i was scared Lou killed you" he said jokingly

"ha ha very funny styles"

"oh so im still styles i see how it is i give you 2 seconds to fun" as he said that the door flew open

"NAT IM GIVING YOU 2 SECONDS TO RUN FOR YOUR LIFE" Niall yelled. i jumped and ran for my dear life into Harrys rom and locked the door

"HA you cant get me" i said as Niall banged on the door.

"YOU WILL HAVE TO COME OUT SOME TIME" he said and i sat on the king size bed.

"Nope" then the door flung open "HARRY WHAT WAS THAT FOR" i said as i saw him standing behind niall who barged in and grabbed me by the waist, threw me over his shoulder and headed out of the room.

"you ate his Nandos, what else was i suppose to do, it was either nor or later"

"LATER WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER" i yelled

 "NOPE" niall said as he plopped me on my feet and pointed at his food "NOW WHAT HAPPENED HERE"

"oh me and Lou talked, he says he is sorry for what he said"

"NO NOT THAT! THE FOOD!"

"um...i only had one chicken leg i dont know what happen to the other 4"

"BOYS" he yelled as the others zipped in. Lou automaticlly by my side.

"yes uncle Niall" he cracked

"IM NO......well WHAT EVER WHO ATE MY CHICKEN"

"uhh you did" zayn said

"NO I DIDNT" he snapped back

"we were right behind you niall. its the fastest you have ever eaten we have it on tape" liam said. all of us laughed as liam showed him the video. 

he blushed "ohh well then, that settles it" we were dead with laughter all 5 of us on the floor.

after we were done we all went to the living room. 4 of the boys fit on the couch as i parked my self in a large comfy single couch. Louis was in the bathroom. when he came back he ploped next to me. i was tiny enough to fit. he slid an arm around my shoulders.

"hello love!"

"hi Louis" i replied

"OK are you two for sure not dating" zayn said

"positive" i replied

"then whats this" Harry said pointing to us cuddled in the single couch.

"a friendly cuddle" lou answered

"AW i never got a friendly cuddle from either of you" he whined. i stuck my tounge out at him.

"i guess im that special" lou said

"I WANT A FRIENDLY CUDDLE" niall yelled jumping on top of us. "MOMMY DADDY"

"NOT FAIR" harry said jumping on top followed by zayn and liam last.

"guys..cant..breath...someone...elbow..in..boob" i said before pushing them all off

"oh sorry love. that was me" Louis said. i slapped him playfully.

"dont do that again. EVER AGAIN" i said to all of them with a death stare.

"OK got it never again" they said 

"ha ha. movie and pizza?" i asked

"IM CALLING THE PIZZA" louis said jumping up and getting the phone "no pepperoni!"

"you remembered!" i said as harry walked over to the movie shelf.

"ahaaaa guess what were watching! paranormal activity"

"WHAT NO!" i said

"you wanted to watch it the other day" zayn said

"but i dont want to now." i walke dover standing next to harry "how about finding Nemo"

"no, no, no, no! now you sound like Louis" zayn said as lou walked in

"WHAT! YES FINDING NEMO!" he yelled. i giggled and slipped back into louis arms on the couch.

"should we wake them up"

"shh no. let them sleep"

"take a picture at least!"

my eyes fluttered open to see 4 boys infront of me. i looked around and found my self in Nialls room.

"fell asleep during the movie eh?" i asked

"you and me both, love" i felt a vibration to find me still in Louis arms. i giggled.

"ok can you both close your eyes real quick and pretend to sleep so we can get the picture we have been trying to get for the past half hour!" harry said holding up his phone.

we looked at each other "why not!" we said

"yes" the boys cheered as i giggled. hatrry hurried and snapped the picture.

"This is going on twitter" he announced 

"NO" louis and i yelled with wide eyes. we then laughed

"to late" niall said looking at his phone

" so whats todays plans" i asked. Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Niall all walked out. "uhh why did they walk out"

"beats me" Louis answered

"so plans?"

"well, we were invited to play at a party, sweet 16 party. and were aloud to bring plus ones if we want to"

"plus one each, or plus one the whole group?"

"plus one the whole group"

"oh im sure lily would want to go if niall wins her back"

"OHH COMMON NAT! be my date? niall has tried calling her. shes not picking up, not even answering her door. he even tried singing but her dad sent a threat that involed the po po"

"that bad. owch. i feel terrible. i shouldnt have."

"Nat, i already forgave you! i relized i love you to much to hate you. i can never hold a grudge for long if i care for someone. and i care for you alot."

"i care about you too Louis. why do you think it hurt me when i kissed niall. anyway what makes you belive that you love me" i truly care about Louis. i love him as a brother. i just dont know if i like him more.

butterflies built up when he cleared his throat "because, i want to wrap my arms around you and kiss you. i want to tell every guy that lays an eye on you to back off. i want to call you mine."

i looked deeply into his eyes. we started to go in for a kiss. "Mate, are w-" niall walked in "oh sorry am i disturbing you"

"no nialler i was just getting up" Louis said. dang you niall! just about to have my first kiss and you scare him off. 

"what time do you want me ready?" i asked

"wait, WHAT?"

"you herd me, what time?" i said standing up.

"yes" he said wrapping his arms around me "be ready by 5:30"

"am i missing somthing" Niall said as lou passed him, but he just ignored him. i squealed.

"Nat a i missing somthing?" he asked again but i just zoomed right passed him into my room. i lay on my bed and screamed.

NIALL POV:

was i missing somthing. i ran back to the other lads in Zayn's room.

"MATES!"

"what is it lad? why are you running?" Liam asked

"they--we--were--were--ab--abou" i said trying to catch my breath

"ok catch ur breath then say" zayn said. we sat there for 5 minutes before they told me to spak again.

"they were about to kiss when i walked in" i rushed out

"OMG" and other phrases like that ran through the room.

"what do we have at 6:00?" i asked. i dont have the plans in my head.

"were going to that sweet 16, why?" harry said

"WHOOPY" 

"what is it this time mate?" zayn said

"Louis told her to be ready by 5:30! i think he asked her to be his date!" as i said it harry got up and walked out.

HARRY POV:

as Niall gave the news i got up and jolted out of the room. Nat, Louis date. i dont think so. i mean im ok with the lad liking her but no not while she is recovering with this mess. i knocked on Louis room door. 

he opened it with a big goofy grin "well hello harry"

"A DATE?!?"

his grin disappeared "oii niall is a cleaver lad. chill i just invited her to come with us to the sweet 16. she needs to have fun and take a load off"

"But why the party"

"Mate she has been streasted out alot lately. please let her come!"

"fine" then the grin came back and he hugged me

"yay! my first date with Nat!"

"DATE! YOU SAID YOU JUST INVITED HER"

"yeahh i invited her, as my date!" his grin got bigger.

"fine, but its not as romantic as a dinner"

"yeahh well for you" he said shutting the door. i walked over to nats room.

"come in" her sweet little voice rang. i opened the door and let my self in. she was laying on the bed and i looked at the time. its 2pm.

"dont you have a date tonight!"

"uhh yeahh"

"arent you going to get ready"

"i will start at 4:30"

my eyes widen "4:30 SENSE WHEN"

"it must not take that long"

"it takes you 3 hours to get ready"

"THATS CRAZY!"

"not to you" i laughed

"well what should i wear?" she said going through her closet.

"oo i know just what to do" i said

NAT POV:

harry made a phone call "Lou? yeah can you head up here" why did he call lou and why does he want him to help me if we are suprising him?

"yes im in Nats room she needs help to get ready for her date with the tommo man" as he said that it hit me Lou their stylist is comming up to help me. she was gorgeous, i mean drop dead beautiful. i was no where compared to how beautiful she is. there was a knock at the door. "come in" harry called. she walked in.

"so where is this beautiful Nat Louis has been yapping about to my baby lux"

"ha ha he yaps about her to Lux? how would you know? he was baby sitting her and you werent around" i blushed as harry said that dreading her answer.

"well she spoke her first words!"

"oh thats great! what were they?"

"Louis" i was a little relifed when she said that. she took a little pause "and Nat" thats what i dreaded. hearing my name. Harry was on the floor dieing. well he will be dead soon when i get my hands on him.

"im holding that against him. whoooo that is just to good" he said

"Beat it styles" i said

"yeahh we have some work to do" Lou said.

"no" he said. i slapped him on the bum "NOT THE BUM"

"then get out"

"fine" once he left. Lou spoke up.

"you call him styles too, nice. shall we get started?"

when she was done i looked amazing. it was now 5:20, time flew. we talked and laughed and got along great. she is a pretty cool person. i was wearing a dark purple/ black dress. it was pressed against my body and had straps that were 3 fingers long but were an upside down triangle. my make up was light. just mascara, dark purple eye shadow, and eyeliner. i wore black heels and i have a black clench purse.

"you look beautiful!" she said

"you really think?" i replied

"the tommo man will love it"

"thank you" i said giving her a massive hug"

"no problem kid. you may have been harder then the guys, but your a girl so its understandable. though i understand girls style better so in that way you were easy" there was a knock on the door "i got it!" she said rushing

LOUIS POV:

Lou answered the door "Lou what are you doing here?" i shifted the roses in my hands to the other side

"giving you a surprise" she said winking and walking passed me. Nat came up behind her. she was breath taking. 

i hesitated "uhh.. here these are for you" i said handing her the roses.

"thank you" she said walking back into the room "come in" we walked into the kitchen and she put them in a vase.

"you ready to go?" i asked nervously. i dont know why i just was.

"yeah, we going in the same car as the guys or different"

"i actully have a suprize for you" i said " close your eyes" she did so and let me lead the way.

NAT POV:

he lead the way and i trusted him, but what was the suprise? he knows i hate suprizes. we stopped. "open your eyes!" he said

i opened to find a red BMW "OMG lou this is amazing! are we going in this!?!?!?"

"this is yours"

"oh no, no, no i cant take this"

"we all chipped in. we felt bad for ruining your car, we just had to buy you a new one!"

the party was a blast, and i eventally caved into the car. there was alot of pictures, alot of signing. i even got asked for signatures and pictures. i wonder why?

"you are so brave. i would have never been able to stand up like you did" a girl said.

"uhh thanks" i ofcourse had no clue what she was talking about. did i want to know?

we had a blast at the party and when we got back to the hotel we all passed out in our rooms, except for one.

"Nat can i please sleep in your room tonight?" he begged

"NO HARRY I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU NAKED"

"please"

"im too tired to fight go to your room"

"not untill you let me stay"

"UGGH FINE! why though?"

"no reason" after that we changed. me into PJS and him into his boxers and passed out in my bed

A/N:

managed to get like 2 chapters in 1 to make up for the short chapter. your welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 73 87
Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old, successful singer, disappeared for two years without anyone knowing the reason. She had to keep it a secret, she wanted it...
3.6K 136 63
Ambition & optimism are the two things, anyone needs to be able to succeed in their lives. Sometimes, in rare occasions, a person must drop the rule...
312K 12.7K 48
Harry Styles, one fifth of the world's most in-demand boyband, has all but given up looking for love and has, for the moment, resigned himself to enj...
21.2K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...