chapter 31

HARRY POV:

after her dance with Lou, Nat wouldn't talk to anyone. what happened between them. once we got out of the car she stormed out and off to her room.

"what's got her knickers in a twist" Lily asked

"it's all my fault. EVERYTHING I DO IS NO GOOD FOR HER!" lou yelled

"ok now what happened tonight?" but it was to late Lou stormed off.

"lets just leave them alone until they both decide to calm down. I know them both way more than you mates. just give them breathing air.

later on December 24th......

Lou decided he would come out the next day. he had no choice for he had to eat and he lived with me. so much for Natasha not one word. she wouldn't even let Lily into the room. she either bunked with niall and zayn or went home, because zayn got annoyed. she eventually let lily in and came out but she rarely came out and if she did, she only talked to Lil.  

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY" we all yelled gathered in the kitchen with a high stack of flapp jacks. even though it was 1:30. everyone was here but Nat. then there was a knock on the door.

"COME IN" Lou yelled.

nat came in. NAT! "where the birthday boy" she said. she looked as if she has been sobbing her eyes out.

"HERE I AM" am I the only one who noticed her eyes.

"baby whats wrong" I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her

"nothing just some terrifying memory hit me" she whispered so no one could hear but me.

"tell me it later than. I cant bare see you like this" I whispered back

she walked over to Louis and gave him a big hug "for you" she said handing him a box. the rest then handed them theirs.

"Harry can I open one?" he said asking me like I was his father.

"NO NOT UNTILL TONIGHT AFTER CAKE"

"OHH JUST ONE PLEASE HAZZA BEAR!"

"fine one"

"OO MINE!" zayn said. "you will love it"

NAT POV:

I wonder why it had to be Zayn's. he opened it and bursted into fits of laughter. he was on the floor.

"what is it" niall, lily and I asked.

"ohh nothing. zayn your such a good friend. always know what to get me" he said before reading the letter. he chuckled at first then his smile dropped. then back up again. he had the gift hid the whole time and slid it into his pocket. harry walked over to zayn and whispered something. they went back and forth for about a minute or 2. I wonder what he got him?

after spending the whole day together in their room watching movies harry finally got us to get our butts up.

"COMMON YOU LAZY BUMS WE HAVE RESERVATIONS!"

"to where?" we all asked except zayn.

"oh common mates you will love it"

we ended up going to the Cheese Cake Factory.

"Yumm Cheese cake"

"told you, you would love it" zayn said wrapping an arm around my waist. Louis was around my shoulders and Harry was wrapped hugging me from behind while lily and Niall were cuddled by them self.

"aha I feel so loved. but its Louis day why aren't we all wrapped him?"

"cuz, we love you more than Lou!" harry said