chapter 7

ok srry it took me a little longer than ussual to update cuz i know i ussually update erlyer in the day but here it goes DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. very interesting chapter.

chapter 7:

HARRY POV:

" are you going to answer that" zayn said

i thought of somthing to get her out of what i put her in. knowing she didnt want the spotlight on her. but i cant say it right yet.

liam cut in "truly she would make cute babies well except harry, but with all of us knowing we are all handsom and she is pretty beautiful "

she blushed by the complement

" well why everyone except me?" i questioned the man who always has reasons for what he says

"cuz she doesnt want your babies" niall butted in

i decided it was now time to say it" AND I KNOW Y?"

"and that would be" nat said

"CUZ I AM TOOO GOOD LOOKING FOR YOU" i yelled tapping her lightly with my pointer finger on her chest when i said you.

they all lookd at me in a 'really' look

"full of your self much" lou butted breaking the looks and all turning their heads to the older lad " and by the way Haz? you have me and we make the sexiest"

"WAIT. why are we even talking about this anyway?" liam questioned us " any one want pizza"

"OOOO ME!" all yelled

"as long as there is no pepperoni" nat said

"WHAT Y THATS THE BEST" lou said

my eyes widen. right there i knew how i knew her. my best friend from age 2-15 was the only person in the world i knew who was allergic to pig. yep natasha henningsworth. she has changes alot!

nats POV:

"im allergic, srry" i said

harrys eyes were wide. maby even wider than the others. he knew somthing the rest didnt. did he remeber who i was. i dought it. i knew he would forget about me. when i first relized that we use to be best friends was when i herd him sing. he use to sing to me all the time.

"dang it" i herd all the boys but harry said. him still in shock.

"well sense we all know i can eat a whole pizza can i get one pepperoni for my self" niall said

"nope, srry ni cuz then u cant hug me when i leave"

"IM NOT EATTING ANY PEPPERONI EVER AROUND YOU" lou said

the phone rang. harrys eyes finally went back to normal as he jumped up to answer it.

"did anyone else see his face when you said no pepperoni" liam said

"i did" zayn replied

"yeahh why soo shocked i mean im the one who love my pepperoni and i wasnt even as shocked" niall said

"maybe he saw an alien" lou said

"like that would happen lou he would have said smthing" zayn said

they all looked at me. im still sitting silent maybe knowing why.

"so what do you think nat" liam said.

"i dont know. it could be anything" i said

"ohh noo you know somthing i know for a fact by the look on you face" zayn said

"ok maybe i know somthing but im not for sure what it may be" i said harry comming back.

"so lets start this movie,ehh?" he said

the boys have an 'im itching to know' face on. now i know im gonna have to tell them later, and they wont leave me alone till i doo. i dont really want too and im hoping i dont. this is going to be the longest 7 months ever.

HARRY POV:

the phone rang i jumped up to get it unwidening my eyes.

"hello?"

"hi mr.styles we are getting complantes from the people upstairs that yall are being to loud try to keep it down please" i can hear the others in the other room whispering but i dont know what they are talking about.

"yes sir, we were just about to pop in a movie"

"alright behave you selfs, you have a good night now"

"yes sir we will"

i hung up and dialled a familiar number and walked into my room so no one could hear me.

"hello?" a familiar male voice from the other line said.

"hey nick, its harry" i said

"Harry my man how you doing mate?" nick said

"im doing just fine, ehh nick you remeber natasha hinningsworth"

"yeahh, what about her i miss her we use to be the three peas in a pod before she moved to the states. why are you bring her up?"

"she is in my apartment right now!"

"noo way tell her i say hi"

"ok well i have to go before they get suspisious"

"k bye"

i hung up the phone and walked out of the room.when i walked into th eliving room they all backed away from each other. huh wonder y?

"so lets start this movie,ehh?" I said

authors note:

OMG IM EVEN GETTIGN CHILLS WRITING THIS. <3 you all DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

update soon! i know it!

OHH YEAHH!!

well i was thinking. i havent gotten any messages and i would love to chat! soo message me!