chapter 21

AUTHORS NOTE:

IM SOO SPECIAL I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK BEFORE TIME WAS UP!!!!! IM AWSOME!

p.s. I figured you guys are awesome enough that I might just go ahead and write this story and 2 more AT THE SAME TIME.

lets get started shall we.

p.s. if zayn in spelled zany in a sentence ignore it. i got a new software on my computer and so its correcting it. i finally got annoyed and put his name in the dictionary in the middle of the story.

NATS POV:

I woke up in the car wrapped into Louis' arms. He looked like he has been crying. I sat up. looked him in the eyes. I felt my insides melt.

"finally awake?" Lou asked

"umm yeah" asked "what happened??"

" well you passed out while we got trampled with fans." he answered

"knew we should have brought security!" Liam said

"oh Liam we all knew we were going to have too!" I said hoping he wont blame just him self.

my phone rang.

"hello?" I answered as we were getting out of the car and into the plane.

"NATASHA HENNINGSWORTH WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU!" I heard a women yell. my head hurt I winced in the pain. who was this??

HARRY POV:

noticing nat wincing at pain I took the phone.

"hello????"

"Harry is that you?" I heard the familiar voice

 "Mrs.Henningsworth how are you?" I asked

nat gave me a confused look and lipped the words 'mom'. I gave her a little not and her frown got even deeper. if that was even possible.

"never better......wait a minute. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS SHE DOING BACK IN EUROPE !" she yelled. I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"well im in America so yeahh" I replied.

"well have you seen the newspaper?" she asked as we sat in our seats.

"no not lately why?"

" something about a Liam Payne and my daughter getting into a crash, WITH MY CAR!"

nat looked up. "I took my moms car?"

I shook my head 'no'. she looked even more confused.

"mrs.hinningsworth why did you call exactly?" I asked

"to know how my daughter is going it doesn't say anything in here but her name and being in a car with that kid. what ever his name is. who is he and why was she with him."

"Liam is a friend of ours. and she lost her memory she knows nothing from age 13 and up. she slowly got some memory back but only 1 or 2"

"oh my baby." she sneered sudden change in tone. she caught me by surprise "well you can keep her. how bad is the car?"

"pretty messed up and very hard to repair" I replied. the sudden change in tone made me feel sick. was Mrs. Hinningsworth that bad of a mother. she hung up the phone.

"what did my mom want! I miss her!" Nat said

"oh trust me you don't want to miss her" I said.

"okay????? OOO LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE WHILE WE FINISH OUR FOOD" she suggested

"OO I LOVE THIS GAME" the other boys unison.

"CAN I GO FIRST" Louis said to nat.

"ok.. Louis truth or dare?" she asked

"dare"

"umm ok..... i.umm..errr I dare you to kiss zayn" she said

zayn nose scrunched up then yelled "EWW NO"

"common zayn its a dare" Louis said " NOW HOLD STILL"

"NO" zayn said moving around in his seat Louis sitting in his lap.

"ZAYN COMMON NOT LIKE IT HASNT HAPPENED BEFORE" Niall yelled

"ohh yeahhh paris!" I said remembering paris.

"ONE TIME THING! AND WE WERE DRUNK" he protested

we all got up and helped pin him down. Louis kissed him on the cheek.

"ohh wow thought it was gonna be on the lips" zayn confessed

"WHAT NO THATS CRAZY" Louis and Nat both yelled. nice how their brains think the same things.

" your turn Nat" Liam said "truth or dare"

"truth!" she said happy

NAT POV:

all 5 of them got into a huddle. I wonder what they are whispering about. what were they going to make me spill? they all turn back around.

"ok??" i asked

they all started saying something but i couldn't quite catch what it was.

"WHOAAAAA GUYS ONE PERSON PLEASE!" i yelled.

Niall spoke "how was your first kiss with harry?"

my eyes widen. i could feel a little pink up on my cheeks.

"well i don't know?"

"you remember it i know you do. lets reword the question, how did you like your first kiss with harry?" harry said in 3rd person.

"well," i started " it was nice, really soft, and nice"

Harry gave a very cheeky smile as all the boys looked at us in disbelief.

"what!?" i asked

"I CANT BELIVE YOU KISSED HIM AND LIKED IT" Louis yelled and ran to the bathroom.

"whats his problem?" i asked

"oh you will see soon young one" zayn

"haha ok! i guess?" i replied

"haha LOU GET OUT HERE!!" Liam yelled

he stomped right back out. "i was taking a dump do you mind!" he yelled

we broke into fits of laughter. after going around it was back on Louis.

"soo Louis truth or dare!?"

"TRUTH!" he said excitedly. the boys all shot me glances.

"why did you throw that fit when i told about my kiss with harry?"

"umm.......dare?"

"i dare you to answer"

all eyes were on the Tommo. he's cheeks slightly pink.

A/N:

HOPE YOU LIKE OTHER 2 STORYS WILL BE POSTED SOON!