chapter 32

today's the day the lads are leaving. Lily never left Niall's arms for the past week, and I was over at harry and lou's as well. my flat wasn't used unless we decided to go watch a movie or change of atmosphere. I was always in either one of their arms mostly Harry sense he is 'my boyfriend'. I really wished I was in Louis more and harry knew that. yet Lou refused and saying "mate she's your girlfriend I don't want to intrude much" I wanted to slap him and yell "ARE YOU THAT STUPID I LOVE YOU NOT HIM!" but I couldn't. I didn't have the guts but I need him to confess first.

we are at the airport "LOU!" I yelled

"Yes babe" he said all gloomy

"CHEER UP!"

"how could I. im leaving the best person on earth." he said both arms on my waist. I wrapped my arms around him neck.

"I love you bro. don't forget it"

"love ya to sis" he said giving me a kiss on the temple.

"flight 6536 to London, England now boarding"

"WHAT SO QUICK" harry said. we had just arrived not to long ago. I didn't want to say good bye. I wanted to stay in his arms forever.

Lou let go of me and started gathering his carry on. I walked over to harry "ahaha calm down" I said lightly pecking him on the lips. I held on to him for a good minute or two. "imma miss you! I just got you back and your leaving already!"

"I know its to short. we would have stayed another 2 months but stupid second album has to be released early and we have stupid signings" 

"and stupid Simon did all this"

"HEY UNCLE SI IS NOT STUPID!" zayn yelled. you would have thought it would be Lou but nope.

I left harry's grip "ill be back let me just give the rest good byes"

"ill be waiting" I truly love harry. he is the sibling I never had. I could stay in his arms all day. they are just so welcoming.

I walked over to liam "Li imma miss you!" I started to tear up

"ohh don't start till you get to lou please the rest of us can see you broken"

"what makes you think lou would to" I giggled he chuckled.

"we have been through a lot. a lot of scaring memorize. your lucky you don't remember the day of the crash it was terrifying"

"reminds me. I got that memory a month ago. on lou's birthday. it was terrifying"

"what no now I cant leave you! babe there no way im going back now" he wrapped his arms around me. when we pulled away I slapped him. "oww what was that for"

"for not leaving me you have to!"

" I know"

"MY TURN!" zayn yelled. I have never seen him like this.

I ran into his open arms "Why are you so happy"

"why not I finally get to leave you and lily" I punched him "ok fine its the only way I can get past the sadness. when everyone is sad at least one of us has to be happy to get through this. and I don't have to hear niall and lily tell each other how much they love each other every second on the day"

I giggled "imma miss you. you guys are a major impact on my life"

"IM STILL NOT HAPPY YOU GUYS DITCHED THE WHOLE WEEK OF SCHOOL FOR US" liam yelled

"WHAT EVER IT WAS WORTH IT" niall, lily, lou, harry and I yelled.

"aha feel the love" zayn said before letting go of our hug.

I walked over to niall "lily can you go say bye to the rest so I can have a word with your boyfriend"

"NO" she yelled

"LILY"

"fine" she walked away to say her good byes

I jumped into his arms "Niall"

"hmm"

"we have been through a lot mate. you break her again your dead got it"

"don't worry I would kill my self if I hurt my baby. I can never see us apart. so when are you and Lou"

"it didn't happen I don't think it will" I started to tear up a little more.

"aww babe. I will knock some sense into him. you guys are meant to be. trust me" he gave me a kiss on the cheek and let me go.

I walked back to harry. "told ya I would be back" I said he embraced me in another hug

"I love you Nat but" I cut him off

"its ok if you see other people harry" I said making sure lou heard. I then whispered the next part to where only he would hear "we weren't dating any way mate. I love you though. this isn't the last of me by the way"

"oh this isn't"

"ILL BE BACK" I said the line of my favorite movie.

the boys all were already walking up about the enter the plane except Louis.

"what are you still doing here"

"I need to talk to you" he said putting his hands back on my waist. I couldn't help but throw my arms around him. he pulled me so close our lips were about to touch. I thought this is it he is going to do it! then he said "you and Lily will always take a place in my heart. you are like my 5th and 6th sisters. I will never forget you" my heart dropped. I was touched by the speech but its not what I was looking for.

"I love you" I meant to tell him as in more than brother/ sister

"I love you too" but I don't think he took it that way. he than left and was boarded. Lily and I walked over to a big window to where we could see the plane but not them. I just wanted one last glace of lou. 

LOUIS POV:

I than left her arms and joined the lads. we were than seated on the plan first class. I couldn't get Nat of my find. why couldn't I just tell her. I looked out the window to see the airport. surprisingly I could see through their big glass windows and could see Nat and Lily. both gloomed faces. oh it broke me to see her sad. I just wanted to scoop her and tell her everything will be all right. but she is dating Harry I couldn't. it is his job. Nat blew an air kiss and I pretended to catch it. I doubt she could see me.

"Louis you okay" Liam asked

"Nope" I answered

"you know she loves you. so what wrong"

"she loves me yes. but as a brother"

LIAM POV:

poor boy. clueless. I wish I could tell him. just yell in his face and say "ARE YOU THAT STUPIED OF COURSE SHE LOVES YOU MORE THAN THAT. THE ONLY REASON SHE DATED HARRY WAS TO MAKE YOU JELOUS AND THEY WERENT REALLY DATING!" but I couldn't. who knows how he would react.

"so lads" he spoke up "how are you guys going do this dating thing with Nat and Lily?"

"Lily and I are going to stay long distance. and don't worry lads I already got death threats from Nat and my self if I were to hurt her. and you know how Nat gets when a loved one is hurt" we all chuckled at his comment

"Nat and I broke up. we cant do long distance. it would have never lasted with my busy schedule. Niall is always on his phone so I see where they would work. I mean the guy lives on twitter!" we all laughed at harry's comment

"WAIT!" lou said "YOU BROKE UP WITH HER. YOU EGG HEAD IS THERE ANYTHING IN THERE. ITS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU HAVE EVER MADE YOU TWAT!"

"WELL IF IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE THEN WHY DID I DATE HER AND NOT YOU IF WE ALL KNEW IT WAS GOING TO END THIS WAY" harry yelled back

"WELL I WISH I DID BUT YOU HAD TO GET YOUR BIG FAT HEAD IN THE WAY!" did he just confess his love for her?