chapter 27

1 MONTHS LATER......

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" i fluttered my eyes open to find a curly haired boy next to a messy hair one.

"morning" i said

"morning beautiful!" louis said before leaning in and kissing me on the cheek. no were not dating, but we do sorta have bro/sis/couple relationship. so no if you were asking NOT DATING! i giggled.

"why up so early?" i asked my mind not coming up with any answers. 

"didnt you want to start school today?" Harry asked 

"ohh yeahh!" i said checking my phone to see the time it was 5:30 "thanks for waking me up i forgot to put an alarm. you guys are sweet hearts!" i havent really got any memorize back and have been forgeting things.

"no problemo babe its what im here for. a loyal, care taking friend. that is also a good boyfriend"

"oh Lou we have talked about this! NOW GET OUT SO I CAN DRESS!"

"i refuse to leave your side untill you get to school safe"

"like im going to get hurt changing. GET OUT!" i said shoving them out.

i rumaged through my closet to find somthing to wear. i picked up a black loose half shirt that says "mad bro" in silver and a white tanktop to go under. i also grabbed white skinny jeans (the one i let Lily borrow) and black flats. i had all the stuff in my arms and walked over to dump them on my bed. i then went to the bathroom and ran the shower. after it heated up i stepped in.

after my shower i ran back out across the room with a towel wrapped around me. as i ran i tripped over a chair and landed face first a big thump. i heard the door open. 

"ARE YOU OK" lou said rushing in

"WERE YOU AT MY DOOR THE WHOLE TIME!"

"uhh no" he said all innocently.

"well, yeah im fine"

"good i would hate if somthing happened to you" he helped me off the ground.

"thanks" i said giving him a kiss on the cheek. i dont mean to lead him on but i cant help it. he is atractive, but i dont know for sure if i like him back the same way for i have never experianced love. well maybe i have but i dont remember.

when i was done getting dressed and fixing my hair and makeup, i heard a knock on the door. i run over to answer it. i answer the door to Lou their stylist.

"hey girl!" she said

"hey! what are you doing up this early!?" 

"heard you were going to school! wondering if i could help, but looks like your already done"

"ohh im sorry!"

"its alright i should have called"

"well why dont you come up tomorrow, and we can go to the mall together. i need some new outfits. and i heard there was a dance. Lily couldnt stop talking about it!"

"sure, where has lily been by the way. havent seen her for months"

"niall didnt tell you?"

"tell me what?" she questioned back

"ohhh i have to fill you in" all though i didnt really like talking about it, i never let a fellow girlfriend behind on news. 

she left and 5 minutes later, there was another knock. "HelWHOOAAAA" Harry said

"what?"

"oh nothing you look. different. a better different." he replied

i couldnt help but smile as louis apeared with niall behind "wheres liam and zayn? and why are all of you comming? i can drive my self!"