BTS Jiminie ONESHOTS ♡

Av mochi_sooeun

A bunch of long BTS' jimin oneshots. Some may contain smut. Enjoy! (🍡<--this means that the chapter is edite... Mer

Brother's bestfriend
Possessive
Nerd girl
Wings
Guardian
Archery (M)
Voice
Twins
Scandal
ANNOUNCEMENT
Mr.CEO
Guard
Sketchbook
Nurse (M)
Tarzan
Model
Banana Milk
New student
Crush
Started from an auction
Child
Kidnapped
Short red dress
Window
Best friend's Best friend (M)
I'm fine / save me
Silver
Music project
Tiger
A kid
My idol is a dog...
Eyes on the criminals
VERY VERY VERY SHORT STORY
Secrets
Ero-manga writer (M)
She wants to be me and i want to be her
Skinships
My boyfriend is my butler
Keyboard
Weather
Stray human
FACE AND NAME REVEAL
Thief and the princess
Entertainment CEO
Confusing Fate
Lazy but cute
Killer on the run
He can't see but he can feel
Happy birthday to me!
The dog that fell in love with me (M)
My boss' daughter
Behind his intentions (M)
Oldest but not the best
That one boy who never smile
Author's short dream about jimin
So, i'm your wife now?
Nervous around you
Bunch of Sweet short scenarios
Choreographer
Rain
Fans of each other
Jikook Smut (M)
We are both different
I'm not who she thinks I am
Emperor's wife
Melted ice king
You are my soulmate (M)
Unexpected reunion
Envy of her smile
Pretty kitty
Barista

Beauty

9.3K 156 32
Av mochi_sooeun

Y/n's POV

Working as a makeup artist is not easy. My whole family does makeup and their jobs are related to makeups. My dad has a makeup company, my mom has a school for makeups, I work as a professional makeup artist with the products of my dad's and the lesson of my mom's.

I have worked with a lot of kpop groups and soloist. I am not the best in my family but I do job quick and perfect. Right now I am on my way to Bighit entertainment. They called me to apply makeup on a group called BTS. I mean maybe MOST Korean people know who they are. They are international, national and very good looking people.

Thing is, I am working there starting from today. If allowed, I will still help other groups makeup. We arrived and my driver opened the trunk and took out my luggage. I am not staying there, everything inside the luggage is makeups. I also brought a few extra clothes just in case.

I went inside the building. There was a lady behind a counter. "Hello miss, how can I help you?" She asked "oh I am the new makeup artist, Choi Y/n" I smiled. She smiled back and nodded. "Please follow me" she said and I nodded.

She leads me to a room with the CEO in it. She bowed and left. "Oh you must be Y/n!" The CEO said. "Ah yes I am, nice to finally meet you" I bowed. He smiled and looked at my luggage. "You have the nicest luggage out of all my makeup artists" he complimented it. I laughed.

"Anyway, I'll introduce you to the boys. Just a reminder you're older than them but you're the youngest out of all the makeup artist I have" he said and I nodded. First he brought me to the makeup room and I put my luggage there, then he brought me to a dance practice room.

When he opened the door I see that they were dancing to Spring day. Which is their new MV. The music ended and I unconsciously clapped my hands. The CEO laughed at me and I suddenly became embarrassed.

The boys looked at me then at the CEO. They bowed and greeted. "2, 3, BANGTAN, annyeonghaseyo, bangtan sonyeondan imnida" they bowed and the CEO clapped his hands.

"Boys, I want you to meet your new makeup artist. Her name is Choi Y/n but of course you'll all call her Noona" the CEO said and they nodded. "Y/n, these are BTS. Come to my office every morning for your schedules and if you don't have a schedule then you're free to do anything" he said and I nodded. He then left

"Uhmm Hello, I'm Y/n" I smiled. "Hello! My name is-" I cut RM off. "I know who you guys are already. I did some research and I don't think I need to since everyone's talking about you these days" I smiled and they smiled back.

"Uhmm can I watch while you practice?" I asked and they nodded. "Sure! But make sure to watch us clearly!" Taehyung or V, teased. I giggled but then I felt a hand on my shoulders. "Noona, watch me too!" Jimin whined and I ruffled his hair. "You're cute" I said and he blushed.

They practiced dancing and after an hour they took a break. I told them I'll be meeting the other makeup artist. I walked to the cafeteria and saw 3 women eating pizza. I walked over to them

"Hello, my name is Y/n, I am the new makeup artist" I bowed "hello! Are you the maknae from the rest of us?" A lady asked. "Yes I am eonnie" I smiled. "We'll give you a few tips if you need them, by the way my name is Celine, the oldest and the head of the makeup artists. The two of them are just my old friends. They work at different place, so their names aren't important since you probably won't even meet them again" she laughed and I laughed back.

We talked and get to know each other. Apparently she told me to be careful of the two bitches. They are also a makeup artist but loves to cling on the boys. Celine's favorite is taehyung and She and taehyung is secretly dating. Everyone in the building knows except the fans.

*the next day

I already took my schedules, and it said that BTS will have their album photo shoot today before lunch. I met the two bitches Celine was saying and they wore a VERY heavy makeup. I don't wear heavy makeups but I also won't say it's light.

*skip time

Me and the rest of the staff and the boys are just going in the van. There were three vans. Two for the staffs and one for the boys. I went in the van for staffs and realized it's cramped. "There's no space for you so go find another car" the bitch number one said. I rolled my eyes and Celine glared at her.

She got scared and Celine smiled at me. "Why don't you see the van with the boys" she suggested and I nodded. "W-what?! I'll go and check for you!" Bitch number two said. "Sit down! We're going now" Celine demanded and she quiet down.

I went in to the boys van. "Uhmm hey, is there any space? The two vans are both cramped up" I asked and they nodded. I went in and sat on the back between Jungkook and jimin. Jimin smiled at me.

"Noona, Why don't you rest? It's a two hour ride" jimin suggested and I shook my head. "It's ok, I'm fine" I smiled and he nodded. Our knees were touching each other's. I could see from the corner of my eyes jimin smiled.

*skip time

We arrived and jimin was sleeping on my shoulder. I tapped jungkook's arm and he suddenly blush. I guess he is really shy with older girls. "Kookie, can you help me with jimin?" I asked and he nodded while blushing. He stood up and pinched jimin's nipple.

"Agh!" Jimin shouted and I closed my ears. Jungkook just used Jin's trick to wake him up to jimin. I laughed and jimin playfully hit Jungkook's arm. "Sorry Noona" jimin apologized "it's fine jimin" I smiled and went out of the van.

The staff told us to get the boys ready while they set up the set and cameras. "Eonni, who's makeup should I do?" I asked Celine "you can start with jungkook's and if you're done, go on with jimin's. The two bitches will do the hyung line's makeup and I'll do taehyung's. He's really jealous when I do someone's else makeup" Celine giggled and I smiled at their cuteness.

"Kookie!" I shouted calling for Jungkook. Beside him was a frowning jimin. Did something happen? Kookie came to me and sat down on the chair. "Kookie, can I ask what's wrong with jimin?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulder. "He's been like that ever since we walked out of the van" Kookie mumbled.

I start doing his makeup. His face was soft and his lips were dry. "You should wear lip balm more often. You have dry lips or not you can just use a lip scrub" I suggested. "Okay" he nodded. After just a good 8 minutes I was done. "Jimin!" I shouted and jimin came to me while frowning.

Jimin sat down quietly and then he started to pout. It was awkward. Nobody dared to speak a word. I like his eyes and plump lips. His eyes were quite hard to put makeup on but it felt like a challenge to me. After that I went on to his lips.

I took out a pink lip gloss and apply it on him. He suddenly started to blush. I was too focused on his lips that I didn't notice we're just inches apart. He kept on staring at me and I could feel that. I looked at him in the eyes and I then noticed how close we are.

I got flustered and moved my head back and knocked my head to a lamp. I caught the lamp before it fell. I grip my head and squeezed it. Suddenly jimin grab my arms and pulled out toward him. My head was under Infront of his face.

He looked at my eyes before gently massaging the part of my head where I bumped it. "Noona, you have to be careful. You're so clumsy when you're flustered. But it's quite cute but also dangerous" he said and I blushed.

"Noona is fine" I smiled and backed away. I grab jimin's hand that was on my head and put it down. "Sorry I was too close" I sheepishly smiled and he laughed. "It's okay Noona, you're very pretty" he complimented me.

"Thank you" I said. "You're done, you can go now" I said and he nodded, he stood up and left to wear his outfit. I went over to the rest of the boys. "Has everyone done their makeups?" I asked. Jin raised his hands up. "I haven't, one of the Noona suddenly fainted and they had to bring her to the closest hospital" jin said and I gestured him to follow me.

He sat down on the seat. I apply his makeup. He is really handsome. "You're really handsome, I'm jealous" I pouted. He laughed and suddenly grabbed my hand that was applying his blush. I looked at him confuse and he smiled. "Noona, let's go out together this Saturday" he grinned.

I was about to answer when I heard shouting. "PARK JIMIN!" I heard jhope shouted. Me and jin looked at jhope. Jimin fainted after getting out of the fitting room. "Y/n! Go and help jimin, I'll continue the makeup on jin" Celine said and I nodded.

My heart was nervous, hurt, sad, broken. I followed Namjoon and jhope to the van. "Noona, do you know the closest hospital?" Namjoon asked. I gave him the directions while he drove.

*skip time

Soon we arrived. The doctors took jimin to the Emergency room. Me and the boys were told to stay and wait outside. I was panicking, "how did this even happen?" I asked them. I could see they were stressed and worried at the same time.

"He just went out of the fitting room. His eyes widened and he suddenly fainted" Namjoon sighed.

*meanwhile

Jimin's POV

I half faked faint. Why? That hyung, took my girl! He was about to ask her out on a date! Well, I was quite dizzy and almost fainted but I'm strong so I didn't. That was all an act. I went out of the fitting room and saw Y/n Noona and jin hyung close. Almost kissing.

Suddenly I heard jin hyung asked. "Noona, let's go out this Saturday". When I heard that, I knew Y/n Noona was going to say yes. She's too naive to see that jin was asking her out on a date. She probably thought it was a friendly date. As she was about to say something, I pretend I fainted.

My plan worked. Y/n's attention was on me and she hasn't answer jin yet. I mentally grinned to myself. But I felt guilty, she was very worried of me. She was panicking and sad. The doctor was checking me and I still pretended to faint.

After a while, the doctor went out and talked to Y/n Noona, Namjoon hyung and hobi hyung. "He just need some rest, he has been working his body and he is a bit dehydrated. Remind him to drink more water, More rest and don't work out too much, he'll be awake in a few minutes or hours" the doctor said and I heard sighing.

I heard the door closed but footsteps coming closer to me. "Noona, since we have a photo shoot, can you help us and take care of him? We'll come and fetch you after the photo shoot" they said To Y/n Noona. "Of course, what about jimin's shoot?" She asked "I asked the manager and he said jimin will have his photo shoot tomorrow if he already recovered" hobi hyung said.

"Alright, goodbye" I heard they said to each other.the door closed and I heard a chair being dragged from a corner. She suddenly pokes my hand. "Jimin, why do you faint? You know how worried I was? Why aren't you resting enough? Why aren't you drinking much water? Why do you work out much? Are you trying to impress someone? When you wake up, I'll be your babysitter and take care of you" she whispered as she brush my hair, that was on my face, away.

She holds my hand and I felt her head beside my hand. I peaked a bit and saw her laying her head beside my hands. She was sleeping. Her worries means she cared for me, I was happy but guilty. I moved my hand but she didn't budge, she was asleep.

"Noona, I am jealous when you call Jungkook Kookie but me only jimin. And also you're too naive. Jin was asking you out on a date, how could you almost say yes?" I sighed and stroke her hair. Then I also went to sleep

Y/n's POV

I heard the door being opened. I woke up from shocked and I see the boys coming in. "Noona!" They all said in a unison. "How's jimin?" They asked "we already heard from Namjoon and hobi that he lacks rest but while we were gone how was he? Did he wake up?" They continued.

"He didn't wake up yet, I also wouldn't know since I was also sleeping" I smiled cheekily. They chuckled then the doctor came in. "Hello, I am jimin's doctor, he can go home after he's awake. He should be awake any minute now" he said and we nodded.

"I'm awake" we suddenly heard jimin's voice. We looked at jimin and the boys group hugged him. "Well, you can go home now" the doctor said and left. I looked at jimin to see he was staring at me while being hugged by the guys.

"Jimin hyung! You made us worried!" Taetae said. "You all are noisy, that's why I woke up" jimin groaned and I laughed. "Let's all go home, jimin go change you clothes back" I said and he nodded. He stood up and went into the bathroom.

"Okay, we need to say something to you" yoongi said. I looked at them in confusion. "We might think jimin likes you" he mumbled and my eyes widened "what?! Why do you guys think that way?" I raised my eyebrows. "Because when he looks at you his eyes sparkled. He keeps on staring at you. And we might think he fainting was just to get your attention cause just now you were talking with jin very close" he explained

"We have no proof, so let's not get in to conclusions" I said and they agreed. "Let's go guys" jimin went out from the bathroom and said. We all went back to the building. As we arrived we saw the CEO being excited.

"Jimin-ssi, you're getting married!" The CEO said. "WHAT?!" The boys said in unison while me, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I unconsciously hold my heart from how hurt it was. It was clutching itself and it hurts.

"I talked to your parents and they agreed, you're going to get married with Nayeon from twice" the CEO smiled. "Me and JYP, have decided it a week ago and you'll get married next week" the CEO continued. I suddenly felt tears running down my cheeks.

"Y/n Noona, you okay?" I heard taehyung asked. I looked at him and lied "o-oh yeah I'm fine, this is just happy tears. I'm happy for jimin" I fake smiled. I could see from the corner of my eyes jin could see right through me.

"Alright, jimin, let's plan the wedding" the CEO said and left. They boys engulfed (<— how did I think about this word?) me in a hug. "We'll try to stop the wedding" yoongi said and I nodded "thank you" I sobbed "we know you like him" hobi smiled.

*next day

I went to work and the boys looked at me sadly. Celine tried to cheer me up. She said she shipped me and jimin from the day I came. The CEO called me to his office. "I heard you like jimin?" He asked "no I don't, I love him" I said and the CEO sighed. "You know, this is very unprofessional of you. Being in love with you co workers is not professional. You just came here a few days ago and you fell in love? Do you fall in love that easily? This must not been your first time is it?" He scoffed, I was raging. "I love him and nothing can change that" I stated "it will when he gets married" The CEO glared at me.

*next week

The whole week Jimin was busy planning the wedding, there were headlines all over the place. The news has already been spread. The boys tried to talk to the CEO but he ignored them.

Yesterday they also confessed to jimin that I love him. Jimin was guilty and sad. He came to me last night saying he loves me too but this was arranged and forced. If he could he would rather marry me. We both cried that whole night together. He also said something to me that made my heart melts. "Tomorrow, on my wedding day, don't use any makeups. You look beautiful without them. You could only wear lip stuffs. Nothing more. Please" he pleaded. I, of course agreed.

We slept together last night. No sexy stuffs but we appreciate each other's presence. Today I woke up feeling sad. My eyes were red and puffy. I looked beside me and didn't saw jimin. He must have left to prepare for his wedding.

I didn't want to go but I had too. Like I promised jimin, I didn't wear any makeup at all. I wore lip tint and only that. I only wore skincare stuffs. I wore a long dress, a simple white dress.

The boys texted me saying they'll pick me up. Of course there won't be jimin inside the car/van. The boys texted me they have arrived. I went down and went in. Their eyes widened and jaw dropped. Celine was also inside but she was sleeping.

"N-Noona, did you change your makeup or something? You looked different, you look more pretty" Kookie mumbled the last part. I smiled at them "i'm just not wearing any makeup" I said and they gasped. "Why did you even start wearing makeup?! You look prettier this way!" Jin scolded me.

Is this something to be scolded at? We soon arrived at the venue. We went outside to see cameras flashing at us. We walked down the red carpet. We went in and saw more cameras. Some were flashing and some wasn't.

We sat down at our seats. Of course, the staffs and BTS' table was different. I sat beside Celine who was holding my hand. "Don't cry, there are cameras everywhere" she warned. "Of course, I cried my heart out last night. I won't be crying anymore" I said and she smiled sadly at me. "You look much more beautiful without makeup. Jimin told you to do this didn't he?" She smirked and I nodded.

"He made a great decision" she giggled and I giggled too. After a while we saw jimin standing on the aisle, waiting for the bride. He made eye contact with me and his eyes widened. He grinned and I smiled. I gave him a thumbs up, wishing him luck.

After a few minutes, cameras were ready. Everyone was waiting but after a good 10 minutes, nobody came. I looked at the security running to the backdoor. Was he rushing to pee or something? He suddenly ran to the CEO. He whispered something and the CEO gasped.

The CEO looked around and spotted me. He gestured me to follow him to the back door. I followed him. Outside he was panicking. "Y/n! Nayeon ran away, she was nowhere to be found, she ran away with the dress and makeup, also her phone. Please save jimin's wedding. I actually know he loves you too but I never wanted the both of you being together, because it was unprofessional especially when you just start working but now please be the bride of jimin's. I'll support the both of you. I'll call your parents and tell them about it. Now go to the dressing room and change, good thing we have a spare dress" he explained and I nodded.

The stylist gave me my dress. It was pink and pretty.

The makeup artist wanted to start my makeup. "I'm not gonna wear any makeup today, I promised someone" I said and she smiled. She nodded and left. I was holding the flower. I knew jimin picked this flower for the bride. I wore the tiara and opened the door.

The music started playing and I walked down the aisle. Everyone gasped and whispered. I looked at jimin and saw he looked at me with widen eyes. As I stood Infront of him smiling widely he grab my hands and intertwine it.

"First of all before we start, we have an announcement. As you can see this is not Nayeon. This is Choi Y/n! Nayeon is nowhere to be found right now and we have people searching for her. But we got someone who really loves jimin and jimin loves her too. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we have a real couple not an arranged one, let us continue" the CEO said.

(So blah blah blah, I'm too lazy to write.)

We wore the rings and the person said. "You May now kiss the bride" he smiled and jimin looked at me with sparkles in his eyes. I guess what the boys said is true. His eyes sparkles when they looked at me. Jimin kissed me and I kissed him back.

We pulled out. "Hello Mrs, Park. You have a lot of explanation to do when we get home. Also, you look better without makeup" he smiled and I smiled back "I love you" I pecked him "I love you too" he smiled and hugged me.

(A/n: "Beauty is not from the outside, it's from the inside")

(🍡)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7.9K 173 27
Jungkook One-shots and Two-shots of all types from mafia to CEO Jungkook. Fluff. Smuts? Very rare Jimin one shots
26.3K 600 50
a jimin oneshots imagine where you can read fluff, angst, horror, comedy and even a little bit of smuts content. Thank you for reading and supporting...
5K 52 16
JUNGKOOK ONESHOTS
307K 2.7K 26
This book contains 21+ one shots of the members. Read to find out more Tags: #10: namjoonxreader #7: jiminxreader #2: hoseokxreader #1: seokjinxre...