Abandoned โœ”๏ธ

Oleh ambrosial-

Venus Stavish' life has never been easy nor simple. Being an orphan and no one wanting to adopt you, isn't ho... Lebih Banyak

Abandoned
Prologue
Chapter 1- new begginings at upper east high
Chapter 2- encounters with old friend but new enemy
Chapter 3- not so happy first party
Chapter 4- you got yourself a deal
Chapter 5- to kate and chris
Chapter 6- weirdly an odd combination
Chapter 7- hard to get types
Chapter 8- teensy weensy hands on camera
Chapter 9- new york's own beyoncรฉ
Chapter 10- little shit's silly little bets
Chapter 11- i say we take it up a notch
Chapter 12- don't let it get on your skin
Chapter 13- i could totally leak her drunk video
Chapter 14- what was the name again, jack or joplin?
Chapter 15- i will, once pigs start flying
Chapter 16- take naps, rest, eat, stay home and sleep early
Chapter 17- i almost cost my dad the whole show
Chapter 18- i'm so glad that we are a team
Chapter 19- there's more where that came from
Chapter 20- i'm not apologizing for pointing out that you have a pea sized brain
Chapter 21- private-slash-quiet place
Chapter 22- he invaded our privacy
Chapter 23- i'm sorry that i find your lecture boring
Chapter 24- be good to him
Chapter 25- you can't fight your destiny
Chapter 26- wrong on so many levels
Chapter 27- what are we having, an intervention?
Chapter 28- maybe this once
Chapter 29- horny ass monster
Chapter 30- you've got magic in your hands
Chapter 31- it's all yours
Chapter 32- how am i gonna make pizza now, of you?
Chapter 33- touch me and i'll crush those pea-sized balls
IMPORTANT INFO
Chapter 34- never bet against the crazy-heads
Chapter 35- like some pathetic loser
Chapter 36- made up or made out?
Chapter 37- just a responsibility
Chapter 38- four eyed color changing chameleon
Chapter 39- there is always a choice
Chapter 40- suffer at the hands of my failure
Chapter 41- the longing look
Chapter 42- we are about to find out
Chapter 43- end up at a freaking butcherer's place
Chapter 44- it doesn't give off a very romantic vibe
Chapter 45- you're my friend, hate her with me
Chapter 46- take that quacking duck
Chapter 47- kingdom of magic
Chapter 49- doing you guys a favor
Chapter 50- close your eyes
Chapter 51- you have changed so much
Chapter 52- do you not go tanning anymore?
Chapter 53- you'll have to fight with me on this one
Chapter 54- your life, your choices
Chapter 55- i will kill these bunch of idiotic fools
Chapter 56- what else could one expect from you
Chapter 57- kindly stick it up your ass
Chapter 58- make up for lost times
Chapter 59- you don't make decisions for me
Chapter 60- years in just one moment
Chapter 61- not a good time to crack a joke
Chapter 62- not even for one moment
Chapter 63- snatched away from me
Chapter 64- it's her only shot
Chapter 65- something like that
Chapter 66- a gazillion times yes
Chapter 67- i seriously can't get enough of you
Chapter 68- keeping her safe
Chapter 69- a perfect combination
Chapter 70- i bid adieu to my problems
Epilogue
Big Announcement!
Blue Moon

Chapter 48- hell of a creative mind

7.6K 432 8
Oleh ambrosial-

Chapter 48- hell of a creative mind

After sticking needles in my back, we walk back into her office. "The tests should come soon, until then just relax," she says and I nod.

I haven't let go of Mrs. Chivalry's hand ever since we left for the tests. I don't think I can do this without her.

I take a deep breath. "Until then, could you answer some questions?" Dr. Helton asks and I nod in response.

"Anything," I reply back.

"Have you had any fever for the past month or so?" She asks and I nod.

"I was sick couple of months ago but I got better, or so I thought. I kept getting sick after that time and it's not like cold sick, it's like I throw up, my head feels heavy, I feel weak, I almost faint," I answer back and she writes down something on her notebook.

"Your red blood cells are quite low and white blood cells are rising, it is not a good sign but I wouldn't put my finger on anything right now," she says and I look at Mrs. Chivalry who nods and I smile weakly.

I can't, I know I can't. I have yet to take care of Macy and mom. Also, I just found my biological parents, I want to get to know them. What will my friends do without me? What about Cayson? No.

"Have you?" She asks breaking my trance.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Bruises?" she asks and I stop.

Oh god. I don't know if I want to let Mrs. Chivalry see any of this. She was sad enough when she found out that I had a drug problem and tremors, the last thing she needs is this.

I shake my head and Dr. Helton's brows narrow in question. "Venus, I need you to be completely and utterly truthful. This is a really important matter for you," she says, knowing that I am not being completely honest.

"I- I-" I start but can't seem to find the right words to tell her so instead I roll my sleeves up which reveals big red marks and their eyes literally pop out.

"Oh god," Mrs. Chivalry shudders and I hold onto her tightly.

"Do they hurt?" She asks and I slowly nod. "Don't worry about anything Venus, I will make sure to get to the bottom of this, okay?"

"Okay," I whisper and she turns to Mr. Helton.

"Dan, how do you know her?" She asks.

"She's a student of mine, in anatomy," he replies back and she smiles before turning her attention towards Mrs. Chivalry.

"And Olive, what about you?" She asks and Mrs. Chivalry moves.

She turns and looks at me while my eyes are lowered to the ground, not wanting this nightmare to be true.

"She's- she's my- she's my daughter," she says which shocked Mr. Helton whom I hear gasp. "My first daughter whom I- whom I-"

"Whom you found," I whisper to her. "Don't think of me as your daughter whom you abandoned, look at me as whom you finally found after these many years."

She puts her hand on my cheek and I close my eyes at her motherly touch and love. "But, I thought Mrs. Justice was your-" he stops and I turn to face him.

"I haven't had an entirely easy childhood Mr. Helton," I reply and his face falls. The realization of all the times my parents didn't show up in parent meeting, how my last name doesn't match my mothers, how I am always in a cranky mood when being asked about my family.

"I'm sorry," he apologizes, and I am shocked.

This is the same Mr. Helton who loved to torture me in his class. "It's fine, you can still hate me."

"I don't hate you Venus, I just found you tougher than the others and someone who has the will to become something more than what she wants to be. That's why I am always so tough on you," he answers with a small smile.

Isn't today full of surprises? Mr. Helton just smiled. Whom my friends and I though of as Hitler, he just smiled. Wow.

"I also didn't mean to be rude in class, and sorry for the pranks," I make a face and he laughs and I join in.

"Your friends and you definitely got a hell of a creative mind," he says in between his laughs.

"Which one was your favorite?" I ask with a small smile.

"The most recent one, with that itching powder," he replies back laughing and Dr. Helton looks at Mr. Helton.

"It was her?" She asks him and he nods as a smile appears on her lips. "That evening he came home so angry that I couldn't even handle him. He kept itching and I was so confused."

For a moment we just sit there reminiscing about all the times that I have made Mr. Helton's life miserable. For a moment Mrs. Chivalry forgets that we am in a hospital. For a moment I forget we are in a hospital. For a moment I don't think about what's to come but what already passed.

This is the only moment when I could be completely free of it all. Maybe I only get this moment once, I want to live it.

"When will the results come back?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Soon," she answers. "They should be here soon."

"I need to go home, Macy and mom must be waiting. I left without saying anything," I get up from my seat and so does the others.

"You could wait for a while, they should be processing it," she replies. "Or I can call you and Olive to let you guys know."

"Thank you," I say and she smiles.

"Remember to eat properly, healthy or not just eat," she says and I nod.

___

Mrs. Chivalry and I reach ground floor where there are many patients, hurt. I can't help but notice the emergency room which is filled with bloody people.

I see a girl with blood on her white clothes running out of the emergency room with a phone to her ear. She turns around and my eyes widen in shock.

"Kate?" I breath out and run towards her.

I put my hand on her shoulder and she turns around, just as shocked as I am. "Venus?"

"Kate what- what happened?" I am too scared to even ask and tears roll down her cheeks.

"Its- its Ian and- and violet," she stutters and my eyes quickly shoot up towards the room and I run inside to notice Ian and Violet on gurneys while doctors clean their wound.

"No," I breath out and take a step back but Mrs. Chivalry holds onto me.

"Do you know them?" She asks and I nod as a tear rolls down my eye. "You don't need to worry, they'll be fine. I'll go check."

She goes up to the doctor and they talk about something which is incoherent to my ears. It's as if everything is getting smaller except the blood on Ian and Violet's forehead.

"What- how- how did this happen?" I ask Kate and she looks to the ground.

"After we donated blood, we- we wanted to surprise you so we made plans with Cayson. We tried searching for you but you weren't there so we figured that you'd be at your house. We went there and found out that you were here so on our way here Ian and Violet took my car and they got into an accident with cayson's," she answers and my eyes widen when she says Cayson's name.

"Cayson?" I ask and she nods and look behind me where Cayson is lying in pool of his own blood. "Oh god."

"Venus?" Tyler says as I notice he is sitting in the waiting room with Chris.

I walk towards him and notice his eyes are red and puffy from all the crying. When he looks up, he looks heartbroken. As if he just lost someone close to him.

"Violet- she- they said she's critical," he finally says while sobbing and I sit down next to him and hold him in my arms.

"It'll be fine Tyler, she'll be fine," I try to assure him.

"Also, they said that- that Ian will be fine after they clear the wounds," he says and I nod. "We didn't know this will happen, Cayson is Also here."

"It's fine," I whisper back and he holds me close.

"Venus, I can't loose her. I know we are never on our best terms but I can't loose her," he whispers against my shoulder and a tear escapes my eyes. "I love her Venus, I have loved her ever since we were little kids."

"I know," I whisper against his ear. "You really think you were so slick with all the times you broke her up with her boyfriends? Maybe she didn't know but I know you love her."

"She doesn't know it yet, I can't loose her without her knowing," he sobs and I shush him.

"Don't worry Tyler, they all will be fine," I tell him as Chris pulls Kate into his arms.

___

After what seemed like forever, Mrs. chivalry gets a call and she looks at me. She points to the phone and I understand what she's trying to tell me.

"I'll be right back," I tell Tyler and walk towards Mrs. Chivalry.

"What happened?" I ask and she cuts the call.

"It was Helen, she got the results," she says almost like a whisper.

"And?" I ask and she looks at the ground.

"She said you- you have- you have acute myelogenous leukemia," she whispers and my eyes widen.

What?

No, I can't.

"Oh," I shudder and she pulls me into a hug.

"It's- it's blood cancer and the most—" she starts but I cut her off.

"I- I know," I tell her and hold onto her.

"We will do everything we possible can Venus, you're going to get better," she says and I just nod.

I don't know what else to do. I can't believe it's cancer. After everything I have been through, cancer is where my journey will end? I wanted to grow old with the love of my life and die in his arms.

How I'm robbed of all my choices.

Suddenly the doctors rush around looking for something. Mrs. Chivalry pulls out of the hug and walks towards my friends on gurneys while I walk towards Cayson.

He's laying down peacefully on the gurney with blood all over his clothes and body while the doctor is sticking up his cut on his forehead.

"Don't we have it?" Mrs. Chivalry's voice breaks my trance and I turn to look at her who's talking to the doctor.

"Not many people have O negative blood, not many people donated either. Whatever we had is being used in surgery," he tells her and Tyler's eyes shoot up at me.

I know what he's about to say.

"Venus has O negative blood, just like violet," he stands up and I close my eyes.

Shit.

___

Wow, so it's confirmed that she has cancer.

What will happen next? How will Venus give blood when she has leukemia?

Keep reading to find out!

Don't forget to support me by pressing that little star at the bottom of your screen. Thanks a lot guys!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.2K 264 35
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š...
7.6K 188 12
Valentina Cabello is just your typical, drunken ass, smoking, 18 year old. She has slept with more guys than you can imagine. Every weekend: new part...