Wicked Games 》TDC

By lionsbby

"I got my heart right here. I got my scars right here." -The Weeknd R.H. Sin once said, "She was too much of... More

MESSAGE!
{1} Make It Count
{2} We Know
{3} Boyfriend And Girlfriend
{4} Nightmare
{5} God I Love You
{6} The Same Side
{8} Don't Lie To Me
{9} Never Love A Traitor
{10} Your Loyalty
{11} I Choose You
{12} There Is No Cure!
{13} Bloody Inspired
{14} Married Couple
{15} Battlefield
{16} Please, Tommy, Please
{17} Fight Back
{18} Her Revelation
{19} Wicked Is Good
{20} History Repeats Itself
{21} First Love
{22} Encountering Fears
{23} Lost Memory
{24} PTSD
{25} My Girl
{26} The Letter
{27} For The Perfect Family
{28} Last Day
{29} See You Again
{30} Perfect Love Story
{31} Him And I
{32} A New Chapter
Epilogue

{7} Make It Three

1.9K 44 8
By lionsbby

3rd Person POV

Mia was standing next to Thomas and was wrapping her arms around his. Along with her head leaning against his shoulder.

"Damn, Mia. At least something didn't change about you." Gally commented

"You know this guy?" Jorge asked and Frypan replied, "He's an old friend."

Newt stammers, "How-how is this possible? We watched you die."

"No, you left me to die. And if we didn't find you when we did, you'd be dead right now." Gally pointed out

He asked them, "What are you doing here?"

"Minho. Wicked has him." Mia answered and Newt added, "We're looking for a way in."

"It's true isn't it, Mia?" Gally asked. "That Minho is your brother?"

Mia nods her head and Gally commented, "I've always wondered why you guys were so close."

"Besides, I could help you guys." Gally said to them. "Follow me."

Thomas held onto Mia's hand and said, "We're not going anywhere with you."

"Suit yourself, but I could get you through those walls." Gally said to them

Mia looks up at Thomas and said, "It's okay. It's for Minho, remember?"

Thomas then nodded his head in reply and the crew started following Gally. As they were walking, Mia and Thomas were still holding hands and looking around the area.

Gally explained, "After the maze, I got picked up by a group heading to the city. They realized I was immune. Patched me up and brought me here. Lawrence. This group has been at war with Wicked since they took control of the city."

He continued, "But Wicked can't hide behind those walls forever. Days are gonna come when they're gonna pay for what they've done."

Gally stopped walking and turned around facing the crew, "Listen, uh, he doesn't get a lot of visitors. So let me do the talking, alright? And try not to stare."

Gally walks away and the crew looked at each other. Thomas whispered to Mia, "Just stay close to me, okay?"

"I'm not going anywhere." Mia whispered back and sending him a small smile

They followed Gally down the steps and saw a man talking to himself and to the flowers surrounding him.

"Gally." Lawrence started off saying, "Glad to see that you made it back. Jasper told me what happened."

"There was a slaughter. There's nothing we could do against those guns." Gally told him

"No. But they could only poke the hornet's nest for so long before they get stung." Lawrence said then started to sniff the flower

He asked Gally, "Who are these people? Why are they here?"

"We need to get into Wicked. Gally said that you could get us through those walls." Thomas said taking a couple of steps forward

"Gally should know better not to make promises that he can't keep." Lawrence said and started to move towards them

He continued, "Besides, those walls are half your problem. Getting inside Wicked is impossible."

"We've dealt with impossible before." Mia commented

Gally pointed out, "There might be a way now. But it doesn't work without Thomas and Mia."

Thomas and Mia look at each other then at Gally. They both faced Lawrence as he asked, "Is that so?"

Lawrence came towards the light, fully revealing his face, and asked, "You know who I am, Thomas?"

"I am a businessman. I don't take unnecessary risks. Why should I trust you?" Lawrence pointed out

Thomas responded, "Cause I could help you. You see, if you could get me through those walls, I could get you what you need."

"And what is it that you think I need?" Lawrence asked and Thomas replied, "Time. Every last drop."

Lawrence chuckled and pointed out, "Is that what I really need?"

"You want revenge against Wicked. So do we. Wicked is something that we both want." Mia told him

Lawrence looks at Mia and his eyes were looking up and down her body. Thomas pulled Mia closer to him as Lawrence pointed out, "Mia, isn't it?"

Mia nodded her head slowly and Lawrence looks at her eyes and said, "You're the Black Widow. The girl that changed the game."

Lawrence said to them, "I tell you what, two could go for now. The rest stay. Just a little insurance that you'll come back."

"Do we have a deal?" He asked putting his hand out

Mia said to him, now crossing her arms, "Make it three. That three people could go."

"Alright, Black Widow. Do we have a deal?" Lawrence asked with his hand out in front of Thomas

Thomas grips onto his hand and shakes it. Lawrence chuckled and said, "Gally, show them the way."

Going into a different room, Gally removed the cover and revealed a large hole in the ground. He puts the ladder in carefully.

Brenda asked standing next to Mia, as she wrapped around Mia's bag around her shoulders, "Hey, M, what do you think you're going to find?"

"Hopefully, Minho, or at least a way inside the headquarters." Mia told her. "It'll be alright, B. You don't have to worry about me."

"Good luck, Thomas." Jorge said to him and patted him on the back as Thomas nods his head in reply

Gally was holding onto the flashlight and Frypan said, "Gally. Take care of them."

"Yeah." Gally responded and started climbing down the ladder. Newt puts his pants more into his boot, then looks at his hands.

Mia was the next one going down then Thomas then Newt. They ended up in the sewer.

Newt groaned in disgust, "This is so gross."

"Jesus." Thomas said attaching his hand onto Mia's, as they kept on walking

"Yeah, this is just great." Mia said sarcastically. Gally turned on the switch turning on the lights inside

"Come on, stay with me. It's a long way to go." Gally said to them

---

Before exiting out of the door, Gally looked over at Mia and Thomas and said, "You guys can't do that."

"Do what?" Mia questioned with her eyebrows furrowed

"Holding hands." Gally said pointing at their attached hands. "That's how I spotted you guys from a mile away. It's safer that we blend in."

Thomas and Mia look at each other then let go of each other's hands. They weren't used to that feeling of not showing affection towards each other.

It felt weird for Mia, not being able to feel Thomas's warmth that calms her down. And for Thomas, holding hands was like a reassurance that Mia is safe and right beside him.

Mia puts her hands into her jacket pocket then Gally opened the door slowly, looking left and right.

The four started walking out of the door and into the train station. They all started walking up the steps, looking at the big skyscrapers with lights all around them.

"Holy shit." Mia commented standing next to Thomas on his right side

They saw trains passing through and the buildings that were shining the night.

"This is a long way from the Glade." Newt said to them, as he was on Thomas's left side

A woman started speaking through the speakers and Gally pointed out, "Look, we better get off of the streets. I know it's hard but act like you've seen it before."

Gally started walking down the steps, as the three, Newt, Thomas, and Mia were looking at each other.

They all walked down the steps, staying close together. They were running across the street and leaned their backs against the wall, hearing the sirens

"They definitely upped security. I'm guessing you shanks have something to do with that." Gally said looking at them

Mia rolled her eyes and commented, "Wicked loves us, that's why."

Gally then said, "Come on, let's get out of here." Gally started running and the three were close behind him

They went over to a wall where Gally told them to go. "Mia, you go first."

"Babe. A little help here." Mia said to Thomas and he helped give her a little boost going up to the surface above the wall.

"Newt, you're up." Gally said next and Newt stepped up to the wall after Gally helped him out

Gally offered to help Thomas out but Thomas said to him, "I got it."

Gally climbed up after Thomas then they are started heading where Gally was leading them to. It was a view of the WCKD building. It was the brightest building out of the rest.

It stood out.

"There it is. If Wicked has Minho, that's where they're keeping him." Gally said as he was setting up the telescope

He told them, "Lawrence has been trying to find a way in for years. The place is crawling with soldiers. They got surveillance everywhere. Cameras on every floor."

"Sounds like a bloody fortress." Newt said standing next to Gally

"Gally, you said that you know a way in. Which is what exactly?" Mia asked standing next to Thomas at the end

"I might." Gally replied and Thomas said, "You might? The hell you mean 'might'?"

"Take a look." Gally said taking a couple of steps back. Thomas looks into the telescope and saw Teresa working, as she was writing

Thomas looked up at the building, away from the telescope as Gally said, "I said I had a way in. I didn't say that you weren't gonna like it."

"What? What is it?" Mia asked curiously. "Who you'd see? Was it Minho?"

"Not exactly." Thomas sighed

Mia replied, "Well, move over so I could look."

"Mia, baby, I don't think that's a good idea." Thomas told her and Mia chuckled and said, "Like I'm gonna take no for an answer."

Mia moved Thomas over and looked into the telescope and saw Teresa. Her expression of excitement turned into anger and distress.

Mia moves away from the telescope and said, "Teresa, huh? It just has to be her."

"I can't be here anymore." Mia said as she kept on walking away from them. "I can't."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Girl By gabbs

Fanfiction

103K 2K 69
A Maze Runner Fanfiction When a girl shows up without any warning, how will the Glade handle it? Will they figure out her role? Or will her role be i...
50.9K 1.2K 25
She is part of the second Maze or better known as group 'B'. And WICKED has ruined her life. After she got out of the maze, she thinks it's finally o...
138K 5.3K 53
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑. ❝ i saw it coming. i felt the end creeping behind my back. but i turned a blind eye to it. i decided to shut my mouth and let it dest...
47.4K 930 38
*CURRENTLY EDITING* 𑁍 = Edited (You can still read) Based on The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials & Death Cure *Going along by the movies* "Always prote...