Junior Year (Sequel to Start...

Por CMPunkIsAmazeballz

(READ 'START OFF FRESH' BEFORE READING THIS BOOK) Emily-Grace is at McKinley High for her second year. She ha... Más

Chapter 1: Another Year
Chapter 2: Cheerleading
Chapter 3: Why?
Chapter 4: Auditions
Chapter 5: The List Is Up
Chapter 6: The Present
Chapter 7: Getting Organised
Chapter 8: The Party
Chapter 9: The Hangover
Chapter 10: The Start Of Miley
Chapter 11: I Never Liked Her Anyway
Chapter 12: Miley Again
Chapter 13: The Date
Chapter 14: I Can Be Miley
Chapter 15: Nearly Time
Chapter 16: Sectionals
Chapter 17: We Did It
Chapter 18: These Girls Are Special
Chapter 20: New Assignment
Chapter 21: New Songs
Chapter 22: This Is Our Song
Chapter 23: The Day I Wish To Forget
Chapter 24: Romantic
Chapter 25: Now I'm Gone
Chapter 26: New York
Chapter 27: Back Home...Sadly
Chapter 28: Heart Attack
Chapter 29: I Don't Want To Be Here
Chapter 30: His Date
Chapter 31: Today Is The Day
Chapter 32: My Love
Chapter 33: We Are Ready
Chapter 34: The Challenge Begins
Chapter 35: Regionals...Finally
Chapter 36: Woo Hoo
Chapter 37: Auditioning For The Musical
Chapter 38: Worst Morning
Chapter 39: The List
Chapter 40: Costume Fitting
Chapter 41: One Year Anniversary
Chapter 42: Last Rehearsal
Chapter 43: My Birthday
Chapter 44: Show Time PART1
Chapter 45: Show Time PART2
Chapter 46: Planning The Dance
Chapter 47: Packing
Chapter 48: Dress Shopping
Chapter 49: Prom...Again
Chapter 50: Prepare For Nationals
Chapter 51: Nationals, Here We Come
Chapter 52: Beach
Chapter 53: Nationals
Chapter 54: Farewell
Author's Note - PLEASE READ
Author's Note - First Chapter of Third Book Uploaded

Chapter 19: Loser Like Me

1.1K 27 9
Por CMPunkIsAmazeballz

I walk down the hallway with Haylee. He smile and laugh...until we saw a red cup in Justin's hand. He smiles at me and the cold slushee hits my face.

I wipe away some from my eyes and I look at my hands.

Great, it is a red slushee.

"I'll get you Justin!" I shout down the halls.

You deserved that slushee. You know what? I don't care about that. All I care about is that it was him that did it. Go after him and show him what you're made of: Puckerman.

Why do you try to give me advice when I don't even care about what you say.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay? I think it's gonna stain your Cheerios uniform," Haylee said. Crap. I look down and I see that I have some slushee on my uniform.

"Hey Emily, who did this to you?" I look up, and I see Santana and Rachel.

"Justin," I said and I wipe some slushee from my uniform. Rachel, Santana, and Haylee take me into the girls bathroom. Rachel looks through her purse and she finds some wipes. She passes them to Santana. "Why do you have wipes in your bag Rachel?"

"Just in case someone gets slusheed," she said and she starts to wipe the slushee off my face.

"Thank you by the way," I said with a little smile. "For, you know, helping me with my slushee incident." They all smile. I then get changed into my spare Cheerios uniform. I grab my bag, and I then hug Santana, Rachel, and Haylee at the same time. "Thanks."

"That's okay," Haylee said. I smile and we head to class.

Ryder POV

~*~*~*~*~*

I walk down the hallway when I see something horrid.

Michaela and Rose getting pushed against the lockers by a couple of jocks. I run over to them and I push the jocks away from them.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I said, pushing them far away from the girls.

"Hey, it's none of your business dumbass," one of them said. I then start punching him in the face.

Emily-Grace POV

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I turn around a corner, and I see Rose and Michaela against the lockers. Haylee and I run over to them.

"Are you girls alright?" I ask. They nod.

"Ryder saved us," Rose said. My mouth drops.

"He is over there," Michaela said and she points behind me. I turn around and I see Ryder hitting a jock. I run over to them and I separate them.

"What happened?!" I said.

"Him and his douchebag friend pushed Michaela and Rose against the lockers," Ryder said. I turn around and I punch the jock in the face. He then falls to the ground.

"Don't you or your idiotic friend EVER touch them or any outsider ever again!" I yell at his face. I then walk over to Michaela and Rose. I hug them. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did they hurt you? Because if they did, I'll hunt them down and I'll..." Michaela then interrupts me.

"It's okay Emily. We're okay," she said. I smile and I hug them again.

"I just don't want anything to happen to you two. You guys are precious to me," I said.

"We know," Rose said with a smile. "We'll see you at Glee Club." I nod and they walk off. I then feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and I see Ryder. I hug him.

"Thank you for saving them. I love you so much," I said and I smile. I then realise what I said and my smile fades. I move away from Ryder and I nervously laugh. "Did I say that? I actually meant I love THEM so much and if anything happened to them, I would literally die." I fake smile. He laughs a little.

"I'll see you at Glee Club Em," he said and he walks off to his class. I sigh.

OMG. Do I still love Ryder? But I still love Lucas. Oh my gosh, this is going to be a mission. I have to figure out who I love the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the Auditorium with a red loose singlet (with a white singlet underneath), skinny jeans, and converse. I have my hair down with a white headband in my hair.

"Hey." I turn around and I see Ryder. I smile.

"Hey," I said.

"You look beautiful," he said.

"Thanks," I said, and I walk over to Haylee who is wearing a red crop top and skinny jeans.

I then realise that she is talking to Lucas. I stare at him.

"Hey, Haylee, can you give us some privacy?" Lucas asks. She nods and she walks over to Jake. I smile when I see that Jake is happy to see Haylee. I turn around and I face Lucas. He grabs my hand. "I'm sorry about our date. I promise that I won't go out with anyone else again." I smile a little. "So...does that mean that you accept my apology?" Before I could say anything, Mr Shue arrives.

"Alright guys. Let's do this song," he said and he points to the band.

The music starts and everyone gets into their places.

Rachel and I walk to the front of the stage while I have my arm on her shoulders (and she has her arm on my shoulder). I smile at her. Santana walks over to us.

Rachel:

Yeah, you may think that I'm a zero

(Santana: Huh) But hey!

Rachel with New Directions:

Everyone you wanna be,

Probably started off like me

Emily-Grace:

You may say that I'm a freak show,

(Santana: I don't care) But, hey!

Emily-Grace with New Directions:

Give it just a little time,

I bet you're gonna change your mind

Rachel:

All of the dirt you've been throwing my way

It ain't so hard to take

Finn, Ryder, and Lucas walk over to us. I nervously smile at Lucas and Ryder.

Rachel and Finn:

That's right

Emily-Grace with New Directions:

'Cause I know one day you'll be screaming my name

Emily-Grace:

And I'll just look away

Emily-Grace and Lucas:

That's right

Rachel with New Directions (Ryder and Emily-Grace):

Just go ahead and hate on me

And run your mouth (So everyone can hear)

Hit me with the worst you've got,

And knock me down (Baby, I don't care)

Keep it up, and, soon enough, you'll figure out,

Rachel and Finn with New Directions:

You wanna be,

You wanna be

A loser like me,

A loser like me.

Finn:

Push me up against the locker

I remember what happened today, what happened to Michaela and Rose.

I close my eyes and I hold back the tears. I turn around and I see the two nearly crying. I smile at them and I run over to them. I then hug them. Then, the others walk back to the rest of the group.

Finn with New Directions:

And, hey, all I do is shake it off

I'll get you back when I'm your boss

Lucas:

I'm not thinking 'bout you haters

Ryder with New Directions:

'Cause, hey, I could be a superstar.

I'll see you when you wash my car.

I smile and I walk closer to Ryder while I sing.

Emily-Grace with New Directions:

All of the dirt you've been throwing my way,

Emily-Grace:

It ain't so hard to take.

Lucas then walks over to me. I'm now inbetween the two boys.

It's like I have to choose which one, but I'm not ready to do that.

Emily-Grace and Lucas:

That's right.

Emily-Grace with New Directions:

Cause I know one day you'll be screaming my name.

Emily-Grace:

And I'll just look away.

Emily-Grace and Ryder:

That's right.

Then, my brothers grab my arms and they pull me away.

Thank goodness.

I start to dance and sing with them. I smile and I hug them. I let Rachel and Finn sing their parts.

Rachel with New Directions (Finn and Rachel):

Just go ahead and hate on me

And run your mouth (So everyone can hear)

Hit me with the worst you've got,

And knock me down (Baby, I don't care)

Keep it up, and, soon enough, you'll figure out,

Rachel and Finn with New Directions:

You wanna be,

You wanna be

A loser like me,

A loser like me.

Rachel:

A loser like me.

Brittany, Michaela, Rose, and Santana (New Direction Boys):

Hey, you, over there, (Oh! Oh!)

Keep the "L" up up in the air (Oh! Oh!)

Hey, you, over there, (Oh! Oh!)

Keep the "L" up 'cause I don't care (Oh! Oh!)

You can throw your sticks, (Oh! Oh!)

And you can throw your stones (Oh! Oh!)

Like a rocket just watch me go, yeah (Oh! Oh!)

L-O-S-E-R, (Oh! Oh!)

I can only be who I are!

Rachel and Emily-Grace (New Directions):

(Yeah!) Just go ahead and hate on me

And run your mouth

Finn and Rachel:

So everyone can hear

Rachel and Emily-Grace with New Directions (Ryder and Emily-Grace):

Hit me with the worst you've got,

and knock me down (Baby, I don't care)

Keep it up, and, soon enough, you'll figure out,

Rachel and Finn with New Directions:

You wanna be,

You wanna be

A loser like me,

Emily-Grace and Rachel with New Directions (Mercedes with Emily-Grace and Lucas):

Just (Mercedes: Yeah!) go ahead, and hate on me

And run your mouth (So everyone can hear)

Hit me with the worst you've got,

And knock me down (Rachel and Finn: Baby, I don't care)

Keep it up, and, soon enough, you'll figure out, (Mercedes: Oh!)

You wanna be (Mercedes: Be!)

Emily-Grace and Ryder with New Directions:

You wanna be

A loser like me,

Emily-Grace:

A loser like me,

Rachel with New Directions:

A loser like me,

Rachel:

A loser like me,

Emily-Grace and Rachel with New Directions:

A loser like me.

I turn, and I face Jake and Puck. I then hug them.

"That was great guys. Just great," Mr Shue said and he claps. I smile.

~~~~~~~~~

SONGS:

Loser Like Me-Rachel, Santana, Mercedes, and Finn (Glee Cast)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

221K 3.2K 42
Sofia Lopez is one of the newest New Directions members who is Santana's sister. It's a new year at William McKinley High School and It's her dream t...
457K 7.8K 71
°•°•°•Book 1 of 'Opposites' Series•°•°•° °•°•°•Completed•°•°•° Camila Mcknight is a normal teen. She attends a highschool with cliche kids and teache...
337K 5.1K 41
15 year old Ryley is adopted by a gay couple called Leroy and Hiram Berry. She moves to Lima, Ohio with them and meets Leroy and Hiram's daughter, Ra...
45.6K 738 32
*Rachel and Quinn have always hated each other,but have you ever thought why? Rachel Barbra Berry has two dads, lives in Lima, Ohio, and goes to Will...