Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 88•

17.5K 440 436
By camrenkordied

A/N: Lmaooo like it's been like 12 days yikes I didn't even realize tbh. Oh and Kiah can literally choke on a muddy shoe for forcing me to update. Bitchass "i WoNt uPdAtE fOr A mOnTh iF sHe DoEsNt UpDaTe In ThE nExT tWo DaYs."

Btw I didn't proofread, enjoy tho x

_

"Oh God, I can't wait to just get in the studio to finish recording." Camila sighed deeply and laid her head on my shoulder as we were driven to the airport.

"I wish I could stay in the studio but I gotta head to a meeting. They're probably gonna talk about the whole Erica thing set out some different plans. I don't know." I mumbled super tired from the lack of sleep I got last night.

We probably had maybe a couple hours of sleep then we had to get up to drive to the airport. I wasn't tryna complain too much because who'd deny any Camila lovin?

"Where is she by the way?" She asked me suddenly while she interlocked our fingers.

"I don't know, I gotta play Dora The Explorer with her when we get back." I rolled my eyes and closed them causing her to softly laugh.

"You'll be okay though, right?" She mumbled and I nodded while I furrowed my eyebrows a bit.

"Yeah, of course." I smiled down at her as her pretty brown eyes looked up at me.

"Don't worry, we're good." I kissed the top of her head and soon enough the car came to stop.

"After you my queen." Camila mumbled with a chuckle and I looked back at her bodyguard.

"You got Lexa right?" I asked his partner and they both nodded while they got out.

I pushed the door open letting me fully hear the loud clicks of the cameras going off. I sighed to myself as I grabbed Camila's hand while she slipped her sunglasses on. She interlocked our fingers all the while some of her crew started to grab our luggage.

"Hey guys!" Camila smiled at the paparazzi causing me to chuckle as they continued to shout over each other.

I could care less about the paps I mean all they did was look for something juicy and "hurtful."

"We gotta hurry." I mumbled against her ear causing her grip to tighten on my hand.

"Come on." She whispered cutely and started to walk faster.

We practically ran into the airport while the paps calmly but loudly asked us random questions. Anything to get our attention and after we did our ritual of following the airports instructions we were nicely settled in on a plane. A few people stared us down in first class while Camila already started to make herself comfortable. I looked out the window to see the sun barely rising and felt Camila's head on my shoulder.

I smiled to myself and kissed her head as she slipped in her earphones. I chuckled deeply when I saw what was playing on her phone and sighed. Certain Things played softly and I remembered when the band found out that song went to number one on iTunes. Obviously it wasn't about Camila at the time since it was our EP but she acted like it was. I loved seeing her be our number one fan.. my number one fan.

"I love you." I mumbled as I held back a small laugh and she smiled.

She nuzzled more into my neck with a tired sigh, "I love you more baby." She locked her phone and surprisingly tried to get some sleep.

I kissed the top of her head again and looked out the window while I ignored some lingering eyes.

_

"Come on Lexa, be good now." I heard Camila warn our dog as I washed my body.

"Baby, I'm gonna head to the studio now." She called out as she walked towards the shower door.

"Alright." I mumbled hoping I could just get all my shit in order today.

"Gimme a kissss." She dragged and I leaned my head out of the shower to kiss her awaiting lips.

"Yeahehaa!" She smirked and slapped my butt causing me to shake my head at her antics.

"Don't cause too much trouble today, babe!" She giggled as she walked out and I closed my eyes embracing the warmth of the shower.

I really didn't wanna do anything today besides just lay in bed so I could just recharge myself. All this drama for literally nothing and I didn't wanna handle it. But I was me, I was always handling shit for everyone. So I got out of the shower after rinsing myself and went straight to the walk-in closet. Quickly slipping on my outfit for today I grabbed my phone to give Erica one last call.

But as usual it went to voicemail immediately indicating the phone was completely off. So I closed my eyes so I could refrain from rolling them and I looked down at Lexa. She casually squeaked her toy and I crossed my arms as I raised my eyebrows at her.

"You're the true partner in crime." I mumbled and she softly dropped the toy to literally just plop herself down on my feet.

"You're getting heavy, babygirl, gotta ease up on the doggy treats." I groaned as I picked the three month old puppy.

I walked downstairs with a loud refreshing yawn and looked around. I grabbed her leash and collar before taking my keys and walking out the front door. She started to leap out my arms and she ran straight to the car door.

"Mhm, you spoiled little shit." I mumbled with a small chuckle and opened the passenger side for Lexa.

"For my baby." I mumbled and she cutely struggled hopping up but eventually made it.

Walking around to my side and starting up my vehicle as my eyes were adjusting to the brightness of today. I rolled down Lexa's window and her clumsy self threw herself against the door to catch the air. I rolled out of the gate and started making my way down to Dion's hotel. I guess Erica's brother had just gotten in last night from New York. I shook my head at the though..

Like you'd be that mad at me to just ignore literally everyone? Even your own family? Something wasn't adding up because Erica's family means the most to her. So when I pulled up to the Hilton he booked his room at I called him up.

"If you don't get your too serious lookin' ass out here." I playfully threatened into the phone while I heard him shuffling on the other end.

"I'm trying!" He yelped and I smiled to myself as I heard a bag zip up.

"I packed summer clothes I didn't realize it'd be sixty five degrees out." He mumbled and I hummed in agreement.

A/N: 18 degrees Celsius

"Well at least it's not freezing like it is in New York." I shrugged and he hummed in agreement, mocking me.

"I'll be down in a second." He mumbled and soon hung up leaving me waiting in the very front.

I looked down at my phone as I bit my lip seeing more and more tattoos pop up on my Instagram feed. I really wanted one. Actually not just one- I wanted a lot but I never really got the time to just spontaneously get one. I bit my lip as I tapped on the page to go down the page.

I wanted simple but meaningful shit rather than all these basic white bitches getting infinite signs. I mean, come on, did this dude even know what this tribal tattoo meant? I swear all buff dudes get the same tattoos but that was none of my business. I definitely didn't wanna get Camila's name tattooed on me- that shit was a curse. It's like once you get your partners name tatted on you that relationship just goes down the drain.

But suddenly minutes passed and the passenger door suddenly opened. I snapped my head up as I locked my phone and Dion frowned at Lexa.

"Uh..?" He paused and I bit my lip nodding towards the back.

"You're getting in the back, kid." I spoke and he gave me a look causing me to shrug.

"This is my baby, you're getting your ass in the back." I hissed and Lexa kept trying to sniff him.

Dion sucked his teeth and sighed closing my door before getting into the backseat.

"Mhm, ain't nobody gonna take your seat Lexa baby." I mumbled and Dion chuckled in disbelief.

"Can't believe a dog gets treated better than family." He mumbled and I laughed to myself as I started driving off.

"Lexa is not a dog! She's a human in a dogs body! And she's my kid, of course I'll treat her better than you." I rolled my eyes making my way towards Erica's apartment building.

I wasn't gonna call Liliana because I already knew it'd end up with me threatening her again. Like what else did she expect me to call her for? To talk about our problems together? Bitch was high on something because there was no other reason to have her number for other than Erica.

"I think I'm gonna stay in town for a little bit longer this time.. Rica don't sound too good." Dion then mumbled and I nodded understanding where he was coming from.

"Yeah, we just gotta get there to see what's going on."

"She still hasn't answered me though. I'm worried." He picked up his hat to rub his head and I pressed the radio.

"Let's not think negatively, okay? She's good." I mumbled because I knew Erica was okay she was just playing fucking games just like her stupid girlfriend.

So after maybe forty minutes due to classic LA traffic we arrived at Erica's apartment building. We all got out while Lexa walked by my side protectively. I just wished Liliana wasn't here because I had a feeling I'd snatch her bald if she was. Walking up to the familiar door after the short elevator ride Dion knocked his special knock.

I then bit my lip when I heard Freddie Gibbs playing in the background causing Dion to sigh. He shook his head and looked down at his shoes disappointed that she's been silent. I heard something drop and her curse before running to the door. When she swung the door open her face brightened up.

"Hey guys! Oh my God!" She smiled widely bringing a tense Dion into a hug.

I frowned in confusion asking myself why the fuck she was being so casual now. Weeks being silent and she does this?

"Uhmmm the fuck?" I started to grow frustrated fast and she frowned slightly towards me.

"Hi Y/NN? You wanna hug too?" She chuckled softly before backing up letting us in.

"What the fuc-"

"Where's the girlfriend?" Dion suddenly asked cutting me off and I knew he disliked her as much as I did.

"She literally just left actually." She chuckled before walking into the kitchen where I saw a bowl on the floor.

"Her shift is starting so she's at work. Why?" She asked and Dion nervously shifted on his feet now not wanting to confront his older sister.

"Dude.." I spoke to him through a small scoff and he shrugged.

"Really? After two days you're not gonna say it now?" I crossed my arms and Erica looked our way in confusion.

"Uhm guys?" She mumbled in confusion and I turned to her all too quickly.

"Where in the fuck have you been?" I spat and she frowned deeply feeling a sudden thickness in the air.

"Wait what? You're the one who hasn't called me. All of you actually." Her sad demeanor changed into an irritated one causing me and Dion and to burst.

"Aaaahhhh bitch no!" I laughed loudly and over dramatically while Dion clenched his jaw.

"We've been nonstop blowing you up! You've not been seen in public at all! Literally! Look at my call log." Dion exasperated and practically shoved our phones into her hands.

"Guys... that's my old phone. I've been trying to tell you guys that I lost my phone and I got a new one." She frowned in confusion causing me to squint my eyes.

"And how the fuck did you get our numbers? Especially since we've got nothing." I huffed frustratedly and she pulled out a new iPhone with a sigh.

"Look I can't even get into my apps I've been trying to figure shit out and honestly I'm so happy you two are here. Liliana gave me Y/N's number and I don't know maybe she got the numbers mixed up-"

"Erica. Please stop lying to us." Dion sighed in defeat causing her to slump her shoulders sadly.

"Guys I swear I'm not lying- look. I'm gonna tell you everything, alright?" She stated and we both waited for her to continue.

"A couple weeks ago when I went out with Lili I lost my phone. Like literally it just disappeared and we both tried looking for it. So I got a new phone and I was trying to transfer all my shit from my old phone but it wouldn't fucking work. So I had to do shit the old fashioned way and literally download everything back. But.. I can't get into any of my social media for some fucking reason."

"I asked Liliana for your number while she was at work and she gave it to me. But you weren't answering so I took it that you probably hated me like always. So everything felt super quiet so I tried taking an Uber to Amber's- Then I heard that some inside song  was leaked which freaked me out cause I know how Karen is!"

"So I've been a fucking hermit all this time and I swear I'm not ignoring you! I would never do that shit and it honestly hurts that you both thought I would do something like that." She explained quickly and Dion looked towards me.

"Sis.. have you like, I don't know, maybe think it's your manipulative girlfriend?" He firmly asked and crossed his arms again while I stayed silent so I wouldn't blow.

"What? No. She's literally been trying to help me all this time. What's even going on?!" She groaned out loudly as she sat down on her couch.

I wet my lips before standing right in front of her before kneeling down causing her to frown.

"Er..." I mumbled shaking my head, "You literally have no idea what's happening online right now." I said trying to warn her for the small bombshell coming.

"Hurts Like Hell." I stated causing her eyes to widen slightly, "Is out. Roses is out, All I Want is out." I spoke softly and I could see her heart just drop.

"Er, there's more coming and I need you to think hard right now. Who would have your phone? There's no way in fucking hell you, Erica Sanchez will lose a phone, it's always attached to you." I clenched my jaw and she looked down sadly.

"I know you better than anyone." I reminded her and she took a deep breath.

"I never recorded anything on my own phone." She informed me and I listened closely just waiting for that little piece that connects this to her girlfriend.

"Who's been there with you in the studio?" I felt my anger start to rise fast but I kept a straight face.

"Amber and Lili.." She stopped and shook her head, "And you already know Amber barely brings her phone with her."

".."

"Fuck, it was her." She shook her head and I could see her feel more dread than ever.

I then clenched my jaw and looked at Dion and he immediately shook his head with wide eyes.

"Y/N..." He warned and I stood up before marching my way towards the door.

Lexa barked while Dion and Vanessa both got up to run after me.

"Y/N! NO!"

____________________

HIIIIIII SO I LITERALLY STAYED UP TILL 5AM WRITING THIS :)) I LOVE ENVY TOO MUCH YIKES

BUT I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then I hope you get herpes

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 577 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
35.8K 1.2K 14
You and Camila Cabello grew up with each other. You two were always best friends, but what happens when your feelings grow to strong? What happens wh...
175K 7K 27
You're trying your best to catch your big break as an actress, but your luck hasn't been on your side for the last couple of years. One particularly...
100K 3.1K 22
"Is she naked because you love her, or do you love her because she's naked" ... After you get your heart broken, your friend Camila from Fifth Harmon...