Delinquents (Gerard Way X OC)

By spooky_kidds_2_0

Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Bob, and Ray are nothing but trouble. They're delinquents, rebels, punks. They were onc... More

Chapter 1 New School New Bullies
Chapter 2 What's Wrong With This School?
Chapter 3 The Delinquents
Chapter 4 This Day Couldn't Get Any Worse, Oh Wait, It Just Did!
Chapter 5 Lunch
Chapter 6 Gym Class
Chapter 7 Detention
Chapter 8 You Want Us To Protect You?
Chapter 9 Intimidation, Subtle Touches, And Jealousy?
Chapter 10 The Beaten And The Damned
Chapter 11 Needless Beating
Chapter 12 Hey There Neighbor!
Chapter 13 Desolation Row
Chapter 14 Drunk Kisses
Chapter 15 Back To School
Chapter 16 Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
Chapter 17 The Locker Room...
Chapter 18 Bruises, Ryan, And Ice Cream
NOTICE!!!
Chapter 19 Boo You Whore!
Chapter 20 It's Your Fucking Nightmare
Chapter 21 It's Your Fucking Nightmare Part 2
Chapter 22 Sleep Over
Chapter 23 Damien
Chapter 24 Renegade
Chapter 25 Things Are Getting Worse
Chapter 26 Frank, Thank God!
Chapter 27 You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison?
Chapter 28 Abstructing Court, But In A Good Way
Chapter 29 Free At Last

Chapter 30 Epilogue

2.8K 120 58
By spooky_kidds_2_0

15 years later

Misty-

I sat outside holding mine and Gerard's daughter Bandit. She was only a year old. I looked up and watched as Gerard was getting ready for his show. He fixed his red hair for the hundredth time. "Gee, you look just fine!" I say with a smirk. I looks at me with his usual sassy look. "Damn right I'm fine!" He said with a hand on his hip.

I rolled my eyes and smile. Gerard and the guys had formed a band called My Chemical Romance after Gee graduated college. Needless to say they sky rocketed. Gerard and I got married two years ago, and then last year we had a baby girl that we named Bandit. "Get over here and kiss me good luck." He motioned me over with his finger.

"Can I get a please?" I sassed. "Hey! I'm the sassy one here!" I chuckled and stuck my tounge out. Bandit stuck her little arm at Gerard and giggled. Gee smirked and gently tickled her, making her giggle more. "See? B agrees with me!" I playfully roll my eyes. "Give daddy a kiss, B." He says in a baby voice and he puckered his lip. Bandit copied him, which made me chuckle.

He leaned down and gave her a gentle peck. "Now can I get one from my other baby?" He asked, batting his eyes at me. I gave him a knowing smirk with a cocked eyebrow. "Please?" He said cutely. I chuckled and leaned up to kiss him. "DA!" Bandit yells. We pull away and look down at her and chuckle. "She's so adorable, just like you." He says softly.

I blush and bit my lip. "Stop." I say bashfully. "She is!" I look down and brush my now black hair from my face. My hair was the same length, but dyed black and cut into a death hawk. Frank knocked on the door and walked in. "Gee, we gotta go on now." He looked at the short shit. "Alright, be out in a sec." Frank nods and leaves. I look back up at my husband.

"You got B's earplugs?" He asked. "Yes. And the special headphones for her too." I replied. He gently kisses my forehead. "Good. I want her to hear her daddy, but I also don't want her hearing to go bad." He says softly and gently strokes Bandit's cheek. "I told you, you would be an amazing father." I kiss his cheek. Gerard blushes and holds us close. "And I couldn't be happier to have you two."

-fin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.4K 30
"People build up walls, not to keep others out. But to see who cares enough to break it down." Nicole the eighteen year old nobody, the outcast, the...
3.8K 260 19
My first fan fiction. Gerard Way is in school and has no friends except his brother, Mikey. But then he meets Frank Iero, the new boy, and becomes fr...
2.1K 155 23
Gerard was in town to visit his brother Mikey like any normal good brother would do, but things turn out to be a bit complicated when he 'accidentall...
41.6K 754 22
just a few delinquents at school 😇 A Gerard way x reader, however there will be some drama with other boys. I will try to make it a good read. Sorry...