Love & War (Completed)

Par ImJustReese

SEQUEL to 'Waiting For Mr. Left' **This is Book Two of the Fighting Temptation Series.** Bruce and Alexis are... Plus

Copyright ©
Ch 1: Fu** Love, This is War
Ch 2: Truth Is...
Ch 3: Repairing the Broken
Ch 4 Face Your Fears
Ch 5: My Name is Payback, and I'm A...
Ch 6: When The Levee Breaks Pt 1
Ch 7: When the Levee Breaks Pt 2
Ch 8: Black & Noke, Better than Rum & Coke
Ch 9: The Experiment
Ch 10: Low Down Dirty Shame
Ch 11: Bad Move
Ch 12: Special Delivery
Ch 13: War On All Fronts
Ch 14: Old Wounds
Ch 15: Lo Siento
Ch 16: Not Letting Go
Ch 17: Soul of My Soul
ALTERNATE ENDING PT 1: Under Lock & Key
ALTERNATE ENDING PT 3: REVELATION
ALTERNATE ENDING PT 4: Unworthy

ALTERNATE ENDING PT 2: UNDERGROUND

374 16 5
Par ImJustReese

HEY MY LOVIES!! I WILL UPDATE BOTH MILES FOR MILES AND DON SALVATORI, BUT THIS WAS UNFINISHED. I DIDN'T LIKE THE ENDING. I THINK NOT LIKING THE ENDING OF THIS IS STOPPING ME FROM CONTINUING WITH THE OTHER TWO.

WHERE WE LEFT OFF

DORIAN

When I arrive the sight before me break my heart even more. In the middle of the hospital lobby...my oldest and my youngest clinging to one another in tears.

I take a moment to compose myself before I approach them. Daniel is in God's hands, so there is nothing we can do here, but wait. But Alexis is still out there, and she needs us.

I kneel next to them. Holding both of them to me. "I..."  My voice cracks with emotion.

I swallow hard. "I know how you feel."  Kane nods wordlessly.

"And I wish I had some magical powers or something to change all of this." Gabe leans into me.

I harden my emotions. "But...Alexis is still out there with the crazy fu** and she needs us. We can't do anything but wait for Daniel to pull through, but Alexis is in danger right now. And Daniel would never forgive any of us if anything happened to her."

It takes a few moments, but they start to stand. We all rise together. We look at one another in determination, cleaning our faces. I walk to the nurses station. They all watch us in pity. I hand her my business card.

"Call me if anything changes. And I mean anything, Got it!" I look all of them in the eyes.

They nod startled by my outburst.

"I have to go save my daughter. But, that doesn't mean I care less about my son." I reach into my pocket and pull out the printed info I have on Daniel. Thank God I always prepare for the worst. "That's all of his medical info and ID."

The Nurse whose name tag says, Marie Ping stands and takes the card and the papers from me. "You have my word Sir." She looks at me in determination. "Go save your daughter. I'll look after your son here."

I nod to her. "Thank you."

I turn toward my boys who look like stone cold killers. Some of the blood on Kane has rubbed off on Gabriel, making my little angel faced boy look more like an avenging angel. And Kane...he looks like death himself right now. I nod and head toward the exit.

That little sh** messed with the wrong family.

NOW

ALEXIS

I wake up with a bad feeling in my chest. Why... I don't know. My thoughts immediately go to Daniel, but I still feel him. So...he's not dead thankfully.  I don't know how I know, but I do. I'm in a comfortable, yet unfamiliar bed. I look at my wrists.

Still locked up...they won't let me out...

I look around the room. No windows, but there is light coming from under the door at least.

Where am I?

I hear feet approaching the door and pretend to sleep. I hear the locks unbolt and the door open. I even feel the breeze sweep into the room. With is a feminine scent. She leaves the door open. I smell...

Juicy Couture? Basic female perfume. She's one of those females...great...

I feel her close by. She sits on the bed near my thighs. I can feel her watching me.

What do you want female?

As if she heard my thoughts she begins to speak. "I don't know what he sees in you. Why the fu** would he want some stuck up rich girl when he can have me? I mean I do like ya clothes, I'll give you that.  Whatever tho. I'm still riding it, and one day bit**, Imma own it. You're just a place holder, so don't get comfortable."

If she only knew...I don't want him. I got mine. 

I hear another set of feet approaching. A heavier set. "Mo. What the actual fu** are you doing in here? You know if Black catches you here, you're done right?"

"Whatever Eagle. I just wanted to see what all the fuss over this bit** was about. She don't look like sh** to me."

Eagle chuckles. "Be careful. If she actually heard you, she could whoop your di**matized a** while still cuffed to the bed. She ain't no joke. And she is crazy as he**. So you can wait until she wakes up, and Bruce takes those cuffs off to step to her and see what happens. I would pay to see that. Real talk."

She sucks her teeth. "Whatever Eagle. She ain't sh**. Plus, we all know who Bruce has been all up in for the past 3 years."

Eagle chuckles. "Yeah, yet you're still not his woman. After what... one...two girlfriends? What does that say about you?"

She is quiet.

Da** Eagle. I know she is a basic annoying hood rat of a female, but that was low.

"Exactly Mo. Why the fu** would he want to wife some female that gives it up easy without a ring. Sh** your a** ain't even on layaway. You're like something you get from the $.99 store. Cheap, and convenient. But, make no mistake. You are highly disposable. Now get the fu** out of here before I tell Black that you, peasant, were bad mouthing his queen."

She sniffles, gets up and quickly leaves the room.

I hear him cut the light on, walk to the door and pause there for a second before closing it. "I know your a** is awake Alexis. I can feel you mentally gutting her from here."

I open my eyes and turn my head toward him. "That was fu** up E." You didn't have to say all of that to her. Even if she may have deserved it."

He shrugs. "I don't like her. Never have. And I have no problem letting her know that."

I shake my head. "That's still fu** up. Where the he** are we now?"

"Literally underground, in DR."

I nod. "Is it true he was with her while with me?"

He tilts his head to the side. "Yes and no. She was on tap. But while he was with you, he was faithful. Paige is another story."

"Good. I thought I was going to have to do 25 to life for snatching brain out of his a**."

He laughs. "Crazy, like I said."

I smirk. "Can you get me out of these? And can I shower please?"

He nods, unlocking me. "There are clothes in the closet. I'll be in the hall. 'Santi Ago' when you're done."

I nod headed toward the closet. He leaves the room, bolting it once more. I pick out a pair of matching boy-shorts and a sports bra, and a pair of grey and black sweatpants and a black tank top. You never know when you'll get an opportunity to either escape, or beat the he** out of somebody. I choose to be prepared for both. 

Thank God I cut my hair before all of this, or it would have been a hot nappy mess.

I get cleaned up, oiled up, dressed, and brushed my hair. I grab a toothbrush from the cabinet and clean my mouth like my teeth are up for auction. I put the brush in the cup near the sink. I see no point in removing the evidence, if clearly I have changed clothes and don't stink. I go to the door and 'Santi Ago', before sitting on the bed.

Eagle unbolts the door and walks in with a container of baked chicken, rice and peas, plantains, fruit, and a bottle of water.

I dig in immediately. "Thanks. Where's Bruce?"

He chuckles. "Losing his sh**. Your boys got Noke, and killed 97% of his crew. The FBI locked down all his assets, except the things they were able to move quickly. Which wasn't nearly enough. He's out 'recruiting', and making deals as we speak. He won't be back until much later, so you're free to move about the room until he gets back."

I can tell there is more. "What is it?"

He rubs the back of his neck. "Finish eating first." He says motioning to the food with his chin.

I shrug and do just that, while he sits on the chair in the corner in thought. I close the container, and finish off the bottled water, and put it on the table near him. I then walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth.

If I am going to pretend to be asleep in the future. I might as well have fresh breath doing it.

I walk back into the room and sit on the bed. "So...?"

He talks over to me and sits next to me. I takes a deep breath before speaking. "There is no easy way to tell you this Lex."

I look at him concerned. "Tell me what? That I've been drugged, kidnapped and smuggled into another country?"

He smirks, but frowns right after. Shaking his head.

"What?"

He clears his throat. "D...D was...Bruce shot D."

I look at him no believing it at first. "What..."

He just looks at me like there's more, but he's waiting on me to realize he's not joking.

I cover my mouth and shake my head. "No...is he... Is he okay?"

He clears his throat once more, and shakes his head.

Tears run down my face. I sit there in shock. Eagle pulls me to him. I lean against him crying silently. I caress my lower abdomen.

Eagle catches it. He holds me at arms length. "Fu** Lex! You're pregnant?!"

I nod, silent tears still running down my face.

He stands and paces away from me. His hands on his head. "Fu**!" He leans his head on the door. He turns toward me talking. I think it's mostly to himself though.

"I mean Kane and the militia are are the way, but fu**..." He says rubbing his head. "If Bruce finds out first... I have no idea what he'll do." He starts pacing. "I have got to get you out of here Lex. But this place is rigged out the a**. I'd have to take out Lance, Mo, Zeke, and Quint. Especially Quint. Jules, Skoot, Dagg, Cujo, Stone, and Khole are dead. Yak and Poe are with Bruce."

He looks at me in thought.

"I need to get you out." He picks up my trash and walks toward the door. "Santi Ago." He says before he opens the door, closes and locks it.

I guess he either forgot to chain me up, or he figures the door is locked, so where am I going? I sit there and think about my Daniel.

Is he dead? No, he can't be...I still feel he's alive. E just said he wasn't alright. I don't know what that means.

Dani...

Please please please be okay. Please? I promise I'll let you get whatever ring you want and I won't make you take it back. Anything...everything from you is perfect. Please Dani... Please be okay... I won't survive without you. I can't. Where you are, is the only place I want to be. I can't Dani... I can't be us without you.

What about the future we planned together...

What about our baby... I touch my abdomen. I lean back on the headboard and cry harder. "God...please let Daniel be okay. Please..." I cry myself to sleep, holding my lower abdomen.

DANIEL

"Lo siento..." I try to tell Kane I'm sorry for making him man cry. But, this peace comes over me. Abuela wraps her fingers around mine.

"Come..." She says. We fade into this light. It's beautiful, but holds no foundation against the beauty of Alexis.

My Light...

I'm back at her place. We're on her bed...talking like we usually do. Planning for the future. She's wrapped in my arms. Her warm soft supple skin against mine. I smile. She smells a little like jasmine, but a lot like me. Which I am more than proud of. Da** I could stay like this forever...

Then, it's like I'm floating down a lazy river on a warm summer day. The coolness of the water on my skin. Weightlessness. The sun on my-

HOLD UP! Sun?! I could have sworn it was dark out, last I checked.

I open my eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the light. Once adjusted I look up into the warm chocolate eyes of a woman I've only seen pictures of. "Abuela?"

She smiles warmly down at me. Running her fingers through my hair, my head on her lap. "Mi pequeno guerrero (my little warrior). He esperado tanto para finalmente conocerte (I've waited so long to finally meet you)."

"What am I doing here? Where are we?"

She smiles at me lovingly.

I sit up and look her in the eyes. "Not that I'm not happy to see you Abuela, but I can't stay here. Alexis and Gabe and Kane—I can't stay! I promised." I stand to my feet looking around. But all I see is endless blades of the greenest grass I've ever seen. A sky so blue it puts the caribbean ocean to shame. Clouds so white they are almost blinding, and so fluffy...

STOP!! I'm getting carried away. I look back at her. "How do I get out of here?"

She shakes her head and laughs softly. "So eager to leave your abuela? I only just met you and now you want to leave?" She huffs playfully.

I smile at her and hug her. It's perfect. Like being wrapped in a warm blanket on a cold day. I never want to let go. "I guess I can stay for a little while."

KANE

Once I got the call from Eagle about where their location. I called an ally. He was pleased....yet not so pleased with the information. He is meeting us here in DR. He should be here in less than an hour. This little sh** is going to wish I accidentally shot him when we stormed the place. I smile when I think about my Shana. She's back home in Miami having fun with Noke until I get back. I made her promise not to kill him...yet.

Da**...

I adjust myself in my pants. Kobra loves when Shana gets creative. And I'm sure she is doing a number on Noke right now.

We have to hurry this up. I need to get back to my woman.

I lean against the door of the tinted SUV. We're watching Bruce try to recruit. Unfortunately for him, The Caribbean, Central and South America are all Santiago territory. Everyone he recruits works for us.

It would be sad if it wasn't so entertaining.

My mind drifts to my little brother. Pop got a call a few hours ago. D is in a coma.

Thank God!

My phone vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out and look at the unknown number. I pick up. "Yo."

"Kane, we have a complication."

"What's that? Did that fu**er touch her?"

"No." He takes a breath. "You're going to be an Uncle."

I frown at the information until it hits me. "She's pregnant with D's kid?"

"Yeah..."

"Like right now?"

He susks his teeth. "No. Two weeks from now. Yes, now."

"Sh**..." I cup my mouth in thought.

"That's what I said. I have to get her out of here Kane."

"No sh**. Aight. The Ally should be here in less then 30 mins. I'll update and call you back. Sit tight. We'll get her out. Just make sure she's safe."

"Aight."

"Bruce is still here. He's going to be busy for a while."

"Aight."

I hang up the phone and send a text to some of our men that Bruce has "recruited". Jus t as the last of the responses come in, a black SUV pulls up next to ours. The windows rolls down.

"Oi. What ya doin'? Bird watchin'?" He says with a smile.

I roll down the window. "We have a situation."

He frowns.

"The Queen is expecting."

His eyes grow to the size of saucers. "We get her out now."

I smirk. "I thought you might say that." I pick up the phone. "E!"

"Yeah."

"Be there in 10."

"These a**holes will be dead in 5. See you soon."

We disconnect. "Let's go get the Queen."

EAGLE

I walk back to the room and 'Santi Ago' on the door. I unlock it and open to see Alexis asleep with tear stained cheeks. I shut the door behind me and walk over to her. 

It's fu**ed up all the sh** she has gone through for the past month. And now this sh**, her fiance is in a coma, and now has baby on the way. 

"Lex..." I touch her shoulder gently.

Her eyes open. She has this blank look on her face.

My heart breaks for her. "He's in a coma. Not dead Lex."

She covers her mouth with a smile. "He's okay."

I frown at her. "Sure...if a coma is considered okay." I shake my head to clear my thoughts. "Get up. We're leaving. Kane will be here in 8 minutes." I walk to the closet and grab the bullet proof vest and come running shoes. I shake my head.

He is one dumb fu**. Why would you give a person you're holding hostage...running sneakers?

I toss them to her and walk back into the closet for a hoodie. When I walk out, she's finishing tying her sneakers. After she is done, I strap her into the bullet proof vest and put the hoodie on her. "Stay close. If I tell you to run, run. Try not to make a sound. If you need to close your eyes, but do not let go of me. Okay?" 

She nods.

I then turn to her and pull a glock out of my waist band and hand it to her. "Do you know how to use this?"

She takes it and handles it like a pro.  She holds it at her side.

She never cease to amaze me.

I pull the second glock from my waist band, pull the silencer from under my pants leg, and look out into the hallway to make sure Mo isn't around. Though, I will enjoy ending her. I attach the silencer and we proceed slowly toward the end of the hall. 

We cautiously go up the stairs. Alexis has a death grip on the back of my pants. I see no one so I head toward the first row of rooms. It's a little after 2pm, so I know that Lance and Quint are asleep until 4pm, where they will switch shifts with Zeke and Mo.

I cautiously open Quint's door first. We slip in, and close the door behind us. I muffle the sound even more by putting a pillow in front of the silencer, when I shoot. He sleeps like the dead, so shooting him once in the head and in the chest is easy.

I open the door slowly and peer out into the hall. Checking both directions. We slip out and I close the door behind us. I walk a few doors down and repeat the same actions. It's almost too easy. I know the other shoe is about to drop any second now. 

Zeke is in the tech room watching porn as usual. If he were actually doing his job, he would have seen us coming. I put a bullet in his head. Again too easy.

I check the halls. When I'm sure all is clear, we walk out and shut the door behind us. We head toward the stairwell to head up to the top floor the abandoned 'shack' we're staying in.

Where the fu** is Mo? I been dying to shoot that bi**h for three years now.

Something is off. I can feel it. I look behind me to make sure Alexis is still there. That is when I see it. The red laser pointed at her head. I move her just in time. A bullet ricochets off the wall thunks into the wood of the door.

I see Mo step out of the shadows. Her laser aimed at Alexis. I pull her behind me. "Don't do anything Alexis like." I tell her.

"Always wanting to please Zaddy." I taunt her.

"Hmm...I knew you were no good."

"Hmm..." I shrug.

"You know I'll shoot you right? And then I'll still get her."

"Yeah...and when Bruce finds out. He'll get you."

She pauses for a second. "Not if I tell him you shot her and then, I killed you."

I laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"You do know how this place works right?"

She looks around. "What do you mean?"

I point to the corner. "Camera." I point to another corner. "Camera." I point to the center of the room. "Camera."

"So, I'll just have Zeke erase it."

I laugh again. "You mean dead Zeke?"

Her eyes widen. "Shi*."

The doors behind me open and a bullet comes whizzing by, landing in the center of Mo's head.

I watch as her body falls backward. I look behind us. "What the fu** Kane?"

He shrugs. "I thought you said that all the a**holes would be dead by now?"

"They are. She just a bi**h." I suck my teeth. "I wanted to shoot her."

"You were taking too long, we have to go now." Kane says before turning around. 

"Look I don't care how fu**up she was. Ya'll gon' stop disrespectfully calling females out of their name. Especially dead ones." She says handing me my gun back.

We roll our eyes and exit the shack. With Alexis in tow. She smacks both of us upside our heads. "Roll your eyes one more time.

Kane and I rub our heads. "Da** Mocha Loca. I don't get a hey Krazy Kane or nothing for saving your a**?"

She just looks at him. "Hi Krazy Kane! Thank you for saving my a**!" And then she smacks him upside the head again. "Better?"

He rubs his head, eying her. "Did you just mom me?"

I laugh, opening the door to the SUV. "Let's go. Call Gabe and tell him to wipe the video and audio."

SOMETIME LATER (BRUCE)

"FU*******!" I look at Mo's dead body laying in a pool of cold blood. I shake my head and walk through my compound, dead bodies. Lastly, I check on Alexis. Gone.

"Imma kill that fu**er if he double crossed me."

"Boss!" Poe jogs into the room. "All the surveillance is clean.  They even wiped the audio taps."

"Sh**!" My left eye twitches. "Ask around. See if anyone saw anything."

He nods and heads out. 

I get a call from an unknown number. I pick up.

"B, it's E. Santiagos found the hideout.  I have Alexis. She's safe."

I sigh in relief.  "Sh**, they got everybody. Where are you?"

"I'll send it to you. I can't talk much. I don't know who is listening."

I nod. "Aight." I disconnect the call. Moments later coordinates are sent to me. "Yak"

He walks in. "Boss?"

I show him the coordinates. "

He hisses. "That's he** of DR, Boss. That place is..." He shakes his head.

"I don't care. We're going."

He nods with a sigh. "We lived a good life while it lasted." He says exiting the room.

I close my eyes and roll my shoulders. 

Soon Alexis...soon...

SOME TIME LATER

Bruce, Yak and Poe pull into the parking lot of the abandoned motel. They look around. There are a few hobos wandering around. Some huddled near the long broken vending machine. The only source of light is coming from a fire in a barrel, at the center of the parking lot. A few abandoned cars sit idly, clearly used for scraps at one point in time. From the state of the motel, you can tell that there hasn't been any legal residents there in years. Some windows are broken, doors missing, and the building itself has graffiti and buildup coating the once white stucco exterior. Needles, cigarette butts, liquor bottles, beer cans, and other questionable trash litter the grounds.

Bruce flares his nostrils in disgust from inside the car. "Let's get in and get out."

His companions, Yak and Poe nod in agreement.

He looks at the driver. "Poe say in the car. Anyone approaches, shoot 'em."

Poe nods, pulling his gun out of the holster and sitting it on his lap.

"Yak, stay outside and keep watch. Anyone approaches, shoot 'em."

Yak nods.

Bruce and Yak exit the car and look around. Bruce walks toward the motel, looking around for the room number Eagle gave him, but most of the numbers seem to be missing. He hears feet approaching behind him. He cocks his gun, spins and aims. He doesn't pull the trigger. At the end of his gun is a little boy, no older then seven, covered in dirt and torn clothing, no shoes, looking up at him fearfully.

Bruce doesn't lower the gun. "What?"

The little boy shakily points in the opposite direction, points at him, and then points again in the opposite direction.

Bruce lowers his gun and motions for the boy to show him with his chin.

The boy turns and walks rapidly in the opposite direction, Bruce following behind him. They pass a barely standing set of stairs, to the opposite end of the motel near the woods. The boy stops in front of the door and knocks. Taptap fast, taptap slow.

The door opens slowly revealing Eagle. He hands the boy a bag filled with two bottles of water, and random items of food. The boy looks up at Eagle. "Gracias señor." He takes the bag and runs off, leaving Bruce there.

Bruce watches as he disappears around a corner. "Let's go. Poe is in the car."

Eagle nods and walks back into the dark room. He reappears with a "sleeping" Alexis in his arms.

Bruce looks at her in awe and possessiveness. "She's so da** beautiful." He touches her cheek with his thumb.

It takes everything in her not to take the knife in her sock, and stab him for shooting Daniel. Eagle feels her want to react and gently squeezes her in his arms. "We should get out of here before the savages get back."

"The Savages?"

"Local gang. They aren't called Savages for nothing."

Bruce nods. "Come on."

They quickly make it back to the car, but Poe and Yak are missing, and so are the keys. Bruce looks around. "Where the fu** are they?"

Bruce hops in the drivers seat and attempts to hot wire the car. It's a skill he has from his days stealing cars for cash as a kid. But before he can, there is a gun pointed at his temple. He quickly draws his, but hears another click on the opposite side of him. He looks over at Eagle, surrounded by Savages, while Alexis remains "asleep" in his arms. They were so quiet, he didn't even hear them approach.

Bruce exits the car with his hands up. His gun is taken. The guy holding the gun pushes him in the back with it. Directing them all back in the direction they came from. As they pass the room, Bruce realizes they are headed for the woods.

No one says anything. They walk far enough into the woods where the motel can't be seen anymore. A man walks up to Eagle and motions his chin to Alexis. Eagle shakes his head. "No la lastimes, por favor. Ella está embarazada." (Don't hurt her please. She's pregnant).

The man nods and gently takes her from him. He walks away with her back toward the motel.

The remaining men surrounding them wait until Alexis and the stranger are out of sight. One of them standing behind Eagle knocks him out with the butt of the gun. Three of them drag him deeper into the woods.

It is eerily quiet until Bruce hears Alexis scream. He goes to run to her, but everything goes black.

SO, THAT'S PART 2. PART THREE COMING SOON...HOPEFULLY.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!

SHARE, VOTE, COMMENT!

LOVE YOU LOVIES!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

879 31 19
* #1 in Interracialmarriage* This book contains very strong language and well-detailed sex scenes. Read at your own risk. "Ari, I know what you ar...
318K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
308K 21.1K 60
Updated every Monday and Wednesday (Book 1) When assassins and ex-lovers, Eliana and Reid reunite under unusual circumstances they must try and work...
155K 2.8K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...