Toys For The Big Boys ✓

By MyWickedWays

Families will either make you or break you. But with Rome & Julien, their families did both. ... A twisted v... More

∙ PROLOGUE ∙
(1) Chairman Clean
(2) Dirty
(2.5) Cover Up
(3) Just Watch [m]
(4) Stay Close
(5) Dirty Memories
(6) Nighttime
(7) Pen [m]
(8) Family Affairs
(8.5) Don't Stare
(9) A Little Embarrassed
(10) How much?
(11) A Frustrating Day
(12) Strong Man
(13) I Like You [m]
(14) Wrong Side
(14.5) The Brave & Strong
(15) Blood
(16) Dangerous Man
(17) New Family
(18) Complicated Love
(19) Seduced [m]
(20) It Begins
(21) He's Back
(21.5) Little Boss
(23) Left Behind
(24) Pained
(25) The Godfather
∙ VALENTINO FAMILY ∙
(26) Tattooed Man
(27) Wanted
(28) Rub [m]
(29) Respected
(30) Who To Trust?
(31) Own Reasons
(32) Unmask
(33) The Truth
(33.5) Find Him
(34) Mine [m]
(35) My Pride
(36) Welcome Home
(37) First Favorite
(38) Who To Blame
(39) Betrayed
(40) Let Fate Decide
(41) The Reasons
(42) The Forsaken Wife
(43) Exhausted [m]
(44) Family Down
(45) The End
∙ DARK SAINTS ∙
∙ EPILOGUE ∙
Special Chapter: Kisses & Roses [m]
∙ ABOUT ∙
∙ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ∙
CONGRATULATIONS TFTBB FAM

(22) Dark Saints

32.2K 2.2K 1.7K
By MyWickedWays

💋

     "Now...what were your complains?" I asked with a smirk.

     Everyone didn't dare say anything. The atmosphere of the room quickly changed, and I wanted to laugh because of it.

    "Romeo", my uncle called out, quickly making me look back at him.

     "This does not change the fact that you are acquainted with a member of a very powerful gang", uncle Antonio explained.

     I nodded my head and said, "I know, but listen to me first."

    My uncle wanted to say something else, but he sighs and nods his head, "Alright, since this is the first time you're actually participating in our meetings, I'll give you your spotlight", my uncle answered.

     I looked at everyone and started with my explanation, "The man that I'm acquainted to works for me at the company. Everything was fine until something bad happened. You see this man ran away and left that gang, now the gang is coming for him and they want to kill him, and through all the ruckus I got included in it."

     "So you're saying he's somehow not a part of the gang anymore?" my uncle asked.

     "Yes...well, in a sense. I was going to let the gang slide, but...they decided to kill my people, and that's declaration of war", I stated, making everyone start talking again.

     "That is true, especially when you're a pure-blood Valentino. But, if you haven't forgotten Romeo, you are not in a position anymore to declare war to another group. You are a mere member of this family because of your name, nothing more", my uncle explained.

     "So you're telling me that you can't help me", I say, and I swore I heard someone laugh.

     "If you want this family to help you Romeo, then you know what you have to do. Accept your fate, accept the position that your father had left, and then we will negotiate with you", uncle Antonio explained further, making me curse under my breath.

     "And what? Be the head of the family so everyone could push me around again?" I asked as I angrily looked at the board members.

     My uncle sat up straight and answered me, "It will be in your hands if you want the men to push you around, or respect you like how they respected Claudio."

     "No, I won't lead the people who threw me away when I was in pain. I will deal with that gang on my own and I will protect Julien even if it kills me", I seriously say, suddenly making my uncle's eyes widen from shock.

     He immediately stood up from his seat and looked at me, "J-Julien...you said Julien."

     I looked at him confusingly. Then I said, "Yes, Julien Choi. He's the member of the gang that I'm acquainted with."

     Everyone in the room gasped, making me confused and irritated even more since they obviously knew something about Julien that I didn't.

    Uncle looked like he was going to lose balance when he heard me say Julien's name. He quickly held the table for support as he looked back at me, "The B-Black Angel? He's...he's alive?"

     And with that question, I knew this was something serious. There was something important here that I didn't know that everyone else clearly knew about.

     "What are you talking about? Of course he's alive", I say.

     Uncle looked at me with disbelief and asked, "Romeo, do you have any idea who that man is?"

     I didn't say anything, but my confused expression was already an answer.

     "Romeo, that man...he's the next heir to the Dark Saints", my uncle revealed, my heart almost stopping because of the information that I just heard.

     "W-What?"

     "He's not just a member, he's the son of the sinful. Those men that you're referring to, they're not here to kill him, they're here to take him", my uncle says, making me confused even more.

     "No, his brother is here. He came here and almost tortured him, why on earth would he do that to his own brother if he knew that-"

     Uncle quickly cuts me off and said, "The Dragon? He knew that his brother was alive?"

     Alright. Nothing fucking makes sense here.

     "Enough with this unanswered questions. Tell me everything you know about him and this gang", I say as I sat down on my seat.

     My uncle looks at me. I thought he was going to answer but instead, "And why would I do that?" my uncle dared ask me.

     I slammed my hand on the table and said, "Because you already started running your mouth, no point stopping now."

     My uncle angrily looked at me because of my rude comment, but he sighs and nods his head anyways.

     "Alright, I'll remember everything I know about them for your sake. So you'd know how dangerous the Dark Saints are", uncle Antonio finally says.

     Uncle looked like he was arranging his thoughts. When he was ready, he started explaining, "The Sinful is the head of the gang. He has four children, two girls, and two boys; all in which are from three different women. His first child from his original wife is Hana Choi. She was a girl so she couldn't be the heir since a gang can only be ruled by a man. Next is from his first mistress, a son, Kim Jiyong. He is not from the original wife so he is not the heir. His third child is another girl from another mistress, Park Minji, a girl, and not from the original wife, so she's also not the heir. The sinful did not have a boy from the original wife, so he was about to declare that his heir would be Kim Jiyong. But before he could make it official, they found out that his original wife was finally pregnant with a boy, and that boy is Julien Choi. Julien was trained to be the next heir, but, there was news in the underworld that his own father suddenly killed him because of something that boy did that no one knew about. We were sure that Jiyong would be the heir again, but no news was ever announced. And now we know why."

     "It's because Julien is actually still alive", I added. Now understanding the whole situation.

     Julien, why would you hide something like this from me?

     "Then that only means his brother really is here to kill him. So he could redeem the position of heir", I say, and uncle nodded his head as an agreement, "That might be true. But knowing the Black Angel, there will also be men who are loyal to him and not loyal to Kim Jiyong. So there will be another group of men who would want to take him back instead."

     "Aright, but Julien ran away. He doesn't want to be part of the gang anymore. That Jiyong guy can just take it", I explained, then a man sitting near me surprisingly answered, "They're not fighting for the position of heir anymore. The sinful...he died two weeks ago. They're now fighting for the position of head of the gang, and Kim cannot take the position until the son from the original wife is still alive."

     Two weeks ago?

     During those days Julien was raped.

    "If people thought Julien was killed, then why does his brother know he's alive? And why on earth did he find out he was here?" I asked, and no one answered me. Obviously they didn't know the answer either.

     "We don't know the whole story, we only know the story that's circulating in the underworld", my uncle explained.

     I immediately stood up and looked at everyone, "Then I have to go. If something like this is happening then Julien is really in danger."

     My uncle immediately stood up as well and said, "No, I was going to let this slide but after finding out who it really was then I am not letting you leave. You are now in danger too by just being near that man."

     "Then what do you want me to do? Let his own brother kill him?" I asked, trying my best not to get angry again.

     "You shouldn't care if he gets killed! You should be sensitive enough to know that if you get killed this whole family will no longer exist anymore. You are the only original blood that is still alive, once you die the family will no longer have a reason to continue", uncle seriously tells me.

     I wanted to get mad, to tell them that I didn't really care if this family finally discontinued. But this family is the only memory I have with my father. He did everything to protect them, and he died for them too.

     And maybe the reason why I'm still alive, and the reason why I didn't kill myself when my entire world practically crumbled is because I knew about this fact, and I didn't want to end the family name.

     "You do not understand how important that man is to me", I say with a pained expression, shocking everyone on what they just heard.

     "Let me leave and go to him, and I promise I will return here in one piece", I continued.

     "Romeo, you're making this hard for me", my uncle says.

     "Uncle, please. How many times have I begged you for something?" I asked back. My uncle sighs and shakes his head, "None."

     Then he walks towards me and casually held my shoulder, "You're a changed man, and I could see it. I've waited for this day to come, and I could see that the reason why you're a changed man is because of Julien Choi."

     "Not a changed man uncle. I just came back to the old me", I told him.

     Uncle nods his head and says, "It's nice to protect someone doesn't it?"

     I don't say anything but nod my head back.

     Uncle takes a deep breath, like he just made the biggest decision of his life, "Alright, you may leave. But know that we cannot help you even if you're in danger. Those are the rules."

     "I know", I say, then uncle finally lets go of my shoulders.

      Everyone stood up as I left the café.

      I took out my phone and called my good friend Mat, "Matthew?"

     "Hey Val! Just paid off the loan sharks and invested the rest of the money on-"

      I quickly cut Mat off and said, "Mat, how would you like to serve me again?"

      Mat became quiet. Seconds later, his always-happy voice changed into a serious one as he finally answered back, "What seems to be the problem boss?"

*****

     "What?!" Mat shouted as we were driving our way to the apartment where Johnson and Julien were.

     "Okay, let me get this straight. You got a new boyfriend, and coincidentally that boyfriend of yours is the next head of the famous gang Dark Saints, then the Valentino Family found out about it and you literally rubbed it in their face that you can do anything you want?!" Mat shouted as his eyes were still on the road.

     I was sitting at the back as I answered, "Yes, and you don't have to be shocked that I can actually talk back to those old farts."

     Mat aggressively shakes his head and answers back, "No! I'm not shocked about that! I'm actually shocked you were gay all this time!"

     "Seriously? After everything I just told you, you get concerned about that?" I asked him. Mat looks at me through the rearview mirror and says, "S-Sorry, I was just surprised. But anyways, you bought the apartment for him so you could hide him from whoever tried to hurt him, which was actually his brother."

     "Yup", I simply answered.

     Mat smiles at me and says, "Then you really must like him. You knew about the consequences but you still did this anyways."

    "I never cared about anyone ever since shit happened because I was scared of losing them. So now that I have Julien, I have to protect him with everything I can", I say, and I could see Mat stupidly smirking through the rearview mirror.

    "Now I'm kinda jealous. I'm your friend for almost 20 years and you don't even call me up to go eat dinner. You replace me with that Bryson friend of yours, now you have that Julien kid. Where do I stand now?" Mat jokingly asked.

     I ignored his question and said instead, "That's actually what I'm concerned about too."

     "What is?"

     I sighed and looked out the window, "Bryson is the one who brought me to the club where I met Julien, and coincidentally, President King is the one who made Julien work at the company. Don't you think that me meeting Julien was actually planned?"

     "Wait, why didn't you tell me this sooner?! Of course that's planned! It's pretty obvious!" Mat says.

     "Then why? Why would President King want me to meet Julien?" I asked, and Mat looked confused about that too.

     "Damn, this is too confusing that you won't even know where to start", Mat honestly says.

     "It is, but for now my top priority is to see Julien. Nothing more."

*****

     "Johnson", I called out as I knocked on the door. Seconds later, Johnson opens the door to see me with Mat.

     "Romeo, thank god you're okay. What happened, what did the family say?" Johnson quickly asked.

     "A lot happened, and I'll tell everything to you later. For now I need to see-"

     "Romeo?" I heard Julien say before I could even finish my sentence.

     Johnson opened the door, revealing Julien with his eyes red from crying.

     "Oh baby..."

     "Romeo!" Julien shouted as he ran to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a hug, "I heard everything from Johnson. Romeo I'm so sorry, this is my entire fault. I should have told you everything, I should have-"

    "Please don't cry. It's not your fault, okay?" I reassured him as I hugged Julien tighter.

    "Uhm...I think you guys should talk inside. Johnson and I will stay out here", Mat suggested as he awkwardly stood there while looking at us.

     I let go of Julien and looked back at Johnson and Mat, "Alright", then I pulled Julien inside the room before closing the door.

    "Romeo I-"

     I quickly cut Julien off as I pushed him against the wall. I held his cheeks and aggressively started kissing him.

     Julien looked like he was struggling, but after some time, he relaxed and draped his arms around my neck as I draped my own arms around his waist.

    I pulled Julien closer. Pushing my tongue in so he could open his mouth wider.

    His tongue was hot and wet. He slides his own tongue inside mine as we continued to aggressively devour each other.

     Julien slowly pushed me away to catch his breath, "Romeo...wait."

     "No. More", I say instead as I pulled Julien closer to kiss him again.

    Julien was trying to push away but I didn't allow him to. I kissed him deeper and even pushed my body against him.

     Julien was clenching on my shoulder now, so I finally stopped kissing him.

     I was panting heavily as I looked straight at his eyes. Then, out of nowhere, tears started pouring out of my eyes.

     The emotions suddenly hit me like a hammer.

      Everything that happened today started flashing right before my eyes.

     "Rome", Julien gently called out as he quickly embraced me.

     I hugged him back and lowered my head on his shoulder, "T-they're dead Julien. Every one of them died and I wasn't even there to protect them", I say as I continued to cry on Julien's shoulder.

    Julien was crying now too as he hugged me even tighter, "I'm here Romeo. Just let it all out. I'm here."

     "They could have taken you too. They could have killed you too", I continued to say, tears still pouring out of my eyes.

    "I'm still here Rome. I'm safe because of you so you don't have to worry. You were able to protect me like what you said", Julien tells me so I could feel better. But something inside me was still in pain.

     "I talked to my family, I tried to be strong like what you wanted. But it hurts...it hurts so much Julien", I added.

     Julien doesn't say anything anymore and just silently hugged me.

     I cried for minutes, hugging Julien as he took all the pain out of me like how he always does.

     I could scare thousands of men with one command. I could act tough and strong in front of my own family. But my weak and pained self...can only be witnessed by him. No one else.

- END -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628 50 15
"Jake," Seth called out. Nothing. Seth groaned and then walked up behind him and once he got to him he saw that Jake had both his earbuds in. He chu...
30.6K 1K 11
The story of the Corruption of an innocent soul. Daniel Hansen is a big mafia boss who has taken a trip to London. On his travels he meets a shy but...
71.1K 7.9K 23
Book 3 of Romano Series Best friend's brother trope Leo Romano, younger son of American Mafia family. He is hot headed with anger issues. The only th...
1M 25.1K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...