Yuriality

Von NotIt22

A couple of months have passed. Danny's finally a senior. He still has memories, but that's all they've been... Mehr

NOTE
NOTE 2
Finally Seniors!
Back To The Apartment
A Date?
I'm Sleepy
The Next Day
The Mall With Yuri
Bad News
Meet Yuri
Hospital Visit
Play With Me
...
On To Business
...
The Aftermath
Focus On Yuri
Deanna?
Nightly Plans
...
My Own Decision
New Blood
Some Time With Yuri
Another Hospital Visit
...
Should I Regret It?
Free Time?
Yuri Vs Deanna
Thank You
It's NOT A Date
Insane Love
Blood Angel Task
...
I Guess We're Waiting
The Park
Wait... Monika?
Goodbye, Monika
...
Hello, Yuri
Odin, What Happened?
Some Time With Maegan
Jared
The "Drug Deal"
...
Complications
Sad Truth
You're Back
The Image
Not Much Of A Surprise
Why Are You Doing This?
Relaxation
Contradicting Myself
What Does It Mean
1
Think About It
Not As Planned
Saturday Night
...
Not Really Sure
Last Day
The End?
I See It Now
Final Decision
Goodbye
...
This Is It
Epilogue (Danny)
Epilogue (Yuri)
The Decision System
Photos and Facts

Alright Brandon

578 17 35
Von NotIt22

When we got home, I entered and saw Yuri and Sarah watching some show that I didn't recognize.

Well Sarah was watching. Yuri was reading.

"Hey Yuri," I said.

She smiled. "Oh, hey Danny."

"What were you guys up to?"

"I'm just reading. And your sisters watching TV."

"Ah, that's good. Hey uh, I'm gonna go to the room to make a phone call real quick."

"Okay."

I headed to the guest room and called Brandon. I already had some idea what I was gonna tell him.

"Hello?"

"Hey Brandon."

"Oh hey Danny, what's up? Did you talk to Cain?"

"Yeah, I did. It didn't turn out too well, Cain's become real aggressive. He says that if you don't pay, they'll send someone after both of us."

"So now both our asses are on the line? Damn, I guess you're gonna have to help me get the money then."

"Brandon, I can't do that. My moms in the hospital, and I don't got much money left."

That was a lie. I had quite a bit saved up from all my sales.

"Well it doesn't look like you have a choice. Come meet me at the crib, we're gonna figure this out."

"Not today Brandon. I really don't have time."

"Well you better come by soon! Our asses are cooked if you can't come."

"Hey, I allowed myself to be part of this mess. If I didn't get involved, you'd be the only one in danger. Appreciate the assistance at least, I shouldn't even be here!"

He sighed. "Alright Danny. Just come by when you can. But don't take too long. Last week, Cain told me my time was almost up, and I'm not really sure how much time we have left."

"Alright. I'll if I can later on today."

He hung up the phone. I didn't want to kill him, but I also didn't want to help him find ways to get the money. Probably a selfish decision, but whatever.

I mean, it can't hurt to do it later, can it? Besides... spending time with Yuri was worth any guilt I could feel.

I headed back to the living room and sat next to Yuri. She smiled at me and then continued to read. I just watched whatever show my sister was watching.

"What are you watching," I asked.

"Doctor Who."

"Huh. I didn't know you liked that show."

"Really? I watch it all the time."

I looked at Yuri. She was just focusing on her book. I just leaned against the couch and continued to watch Doctor Who, but I couldn't find myself taking too much interest in it.

After about maybe thirty minutes of watching, I decided that I wasn't gonna make much progress sitting at home. Maybe I wasn't gonna lend Brandon money, but I could at least help him make the money.

I turned to Yuri, who seemed to have been reading for the time being.

"Hey Yuri."

She turned to me and smiled. "Hey Danny."

"Hey uh, I'm gonna be needing to go soon. I told a friend I was gonna help them."

"Oh..." She looked back at her book. "Well, I'll see you later then."

"It's alright, Yuri. You still got the cell phone I gave you?"

She patted her leg. "Mhmm."

"Alright nice. You can go ahead and text me if you need anything, okay?"

"Alright." She didn't look away from her book.

I hugged her again and kissed her cheek. "Yuri, you know I love you, right?"

She started to blush. "Yes, I know."

I hugged her tighter. "Aww come on Yuri! Say it like you really feel it."

She giggled a little and smiled. "I know you love me Danny."

"There you go! And when I get home, we can cuddle and watch movies or something."

"That would be nice."

"Yeah. I'll be back later on today."

"Alright. Bye Danny."

"Bye Yuri."

We hugged once more before I left. I patted my sides to make sure I was armed and headed to the car. The drive to the "crib" took a while, and by the time I was there, it was already six.

I got out of my car and knocked on the door. Brandon answered it.

"Danny, I thought you weren't gonna come today."

"Well it turns out I had a lot more time than I expected."

"Ah I see. Well, come in."

I entered and saw the rest of the gang around a table with knives and a bottle of what looked to be vodka.

Roland got up and gave me a fist bump. "Aye Danny! What's up?"

"Hey Roland, bud! I just came by to help Brandon with something."

"Sweet man, you're gonna help out too?"

"Yeah."

I was hoping the rest of the gang wouldn't get involved... but whatever.

"Well, come sit down then. You want a drink?"

"Nah I'm good, but thanks."

I sat at the table with the gang. Brandon stayed standing and looked at us like he was gonna give a presentation.

"Alright, so now that Danny's here, I can explain the plan."

"On how we're gonna make the money," I asked.

"Well, uh, no. Instead, we're gonna take 'em out!"

Was he crazy?

"What?! You wanna start a gang war? Have you seen how many people they have?"

Roland shook his head. "Danny's right. Have you seen how many people there are? There's a lot!"

"Of course, I knew that. That's why we're gonna have someone watching over the rest of us with a rifle."

I sighed. "I don't think one sniper is gonna be able to keep our death count at zero."

"I'm sure the rest of the gang agrees, don't you guys?"

They all looked at each other and then shook their heads.

"Are you serious? Trust me! It'll all work out!"

"I don't know, man. It's risky," Roland said.

"It'll be fine! And Danny has a gun, so he can keep watch while I keep watch with the rifle!"

I was surprised to hear him say that. "Wait, you're gonna be the one with the rifle? But you're the one getting us into this mess!"

"Exactly! When they see me, they'll go ahead and shoot me on sight. But they won't suspect you guys. You'll have a better chance."

I stood up. "How about we don't do that. Let's just get the money to help you pay off the debt. How much do you owe him anyway?"

He muttered, but I couldn't hear him.

"What?"

"Six thousand, alright?"

Everyone seemed to be in shock.

"How could you owe so much," I asked.

"Fucking loan shark. I borrowed a thousand and it went up to six out of 'interest.'"

So Cain was screwing him over. I didn't like it, but it didn't seem like there was much I could do, unless I wanted to betray the Blood Angels. But then they'd probably go after my family...

"Damn... Well we at least need to try. Let's not fight the gang until absolutely necessary."

"But I don't know when they want the money. I'm gonna get 'em today!"

"No Brandon!" I sighed. "Look, how about we try to reason with him together?"

I knew it wasn't gonna work, but I'd rather just get his death over with. It's better now than later, and who knows, his gang might kill him for me.

"Reason! You wanna try reasoning with him?"

"Look, I can be very persuasive. And we'll all just end up dying anyway if we try to fight the gang. We should just try reasoning with him and hopefully, he'll give you more time and maybe even give you a chance. Who knows? He might be a reasonable guy."

"Dammit... you might be right. Alright Danny, I'll take the chance. Let's go in my truck."

The rest of the gang looked unsure about it, but they let us go anyway. On the drive to Cain's hangout, I noticed Brandon looked extremely nervous.

"Look bud, it's gonna be fine. They might try to kill us, but we can at least take some of them with us."

"Ah, I don't know Danny."

"How about we stop and get some fresh air? Park on by the behind that truck."

He did as I said and quickly jumped out. He then walked across the street and threw up. I took this time to text Cain.

"Hey Cain, me and Brandon are gonna go over there. He's gonna try to reason with you, but I just plan on killing him right then and there. Wait outside, and I'll 'reason' with you to lure him out of his truck. I already have it all planned, just leave it to me."

After Brandon was done throwing up and spitting, he came back to the truck.

"Damn bud, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I feel a lot better."

"Alright. Let's head over there then."

When we got there, Brandon parked in front of Cain's truck by the entrance of the buildings yard. Cain was already waiting in front to "reason" with him.

"Alright Brandon, I'll talk to him first. Just take some time to calm down."

Cain saw me as I approached the yard. He approached me and looked at Brandon.

"What are you doing here," he asked.

"You know Brandon, right? I know he owes you some money, but he really needs some more time. We want to make some sort of a business plan with you so that you can get your money, and spare his life."

"Hmm... I don't know."

"Look, let's at least talk about it."

"Fine. Bring Brandon over here and we'll talk about inside."

I headed over to Brandon's truck and he opened his window.

"Come on Brandon, he said-"

But he immediately surprised me with a harsh shove before driving off.

"Take him! He's got your money!"

Cain ran to me and handed me his keys. "Danny, get him! My trucks right there!"

I ran to Cain's truck and chased after Brandon. Thankfully a bunch of cars on the road slowed him down, allowing me to catch up. After chasing him for a while, he turned into into an off-road trail. Before driving between some trees. I followed him through it and until he came to sudden halt. He jumped out of the truck and ran to the door of Cain's truck.

"Danny, you made it!"

"What the hell, Brandon! We were supposed to reason with him!"

"I know, but I freaked out. But hey! You got away, and you got his truck? What are you doing with his truck?"

I sighed. "Look Brandon. This wasn't how it was supposed to go." I pushed him to the ground and drew my pistol. "I'm with the Blood Angels now. Cain wanted me to kill you if you didn't pay him back."

"You fucking traitor! You fuck! Why the hell did I ever trust you?"

"I'm sorry it had to come to this Brandon. I'm not left with a lot of choices."

"Fuck you! My gang will come for you and you'll regret this!"

"They're not gonna find you Brandon. Don't you see? We're in the woods. I'll just bury you here."

"No Danny, you can't seriously be doing this. We helped you find Kyle!"

"Roland helped me find Kyle."

He started to tear up. "Danny, please. Don't kill me."

I aimed the gun at his head, ready to pull the trigger. This was it. Whether he lives or dies would be based on what I decided to do now.

Should I kill him
Or
Should I spare him

(Make Your Choice)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.6K 118 10
Y/N L/N, 18 years old, was always the lonely type of person. He doesn't have many friends, but his childhood friend, Sayori, decided that today was t...
36.7K 1.1K 13
After a long summer of doing basically nothing, school starts right back up again for Y/n and her friend Sayori. Y/n assumes it'll be another relaxin...
399K 5.7K 51
Book 1-Modding your game just to hang out with the virtual girl of your dreams really has its consequences doesn't it? {Warning:Contains some disturb...
43.9K 504 17
Whenever I look for Girlfriend Scenarios or Oneshots for DDLC I always find: xF!Reader or character x character. (I know there are some x Male reade...