A team

By thirlwallsbows_

Perrie Edwards sees something, well, someone that she can't get out of her mind on her way home from work. Sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Hi again

Chaper 3

4K 139 27
By thirlwallsbows_

PERRIES POV

We were walking and I was asking her yes or no questions so she could nod or shake her head. Then she would look at me for an answer, like to ask 'what about you?'. We had a nice chat, well half chat and half hand gestures. She seems so lovely and is so beautiful. I really want to help her and bring her food and drink. I wonder if she's got warm clothes on underneath her parka. She started to shiver a little when a big gust of wind blew.

"Do you want to wear my jacket for now?" She looked confused "it's just you seem really cold and I'm warm, you can hand me your parka while you warm up" I smiled. She looked again and I nodded, taking it off. I held my arm out so she could hand me her coat, which she did. I carried it as she put mine on. She had a red and white striped slightly stained and ripped jumper and blue ripped stained skinny jeans, from obviously wearing them for so long. I smiled when she held it close, hugging it for my body warmth. She smiled, a proper smile.

"Is that better?" She nodded and mouthed a thank you. "No problem love" she tucked her hands into the sleeves to warm her hands. I held her parka while we walked. She tried to take it to carry herself. "No I'm carrying it so you can warm up" she smiled and I put my arm around her back to rub her arm, to warm her up. I felt a little spark, strange. We walked for a few more minutes and we got to the little coffee shop.

"Well here we are" I said. She took my jacket off and handed hers back to her. She mouthed another thank you, "it's fine, honestly. I'll come sit with you during my breaks" she sat down on the floor. "Bye Jade" I waved back as she smiled and waved. I walked in hanging my jacket in the back, putting my apron on.

"Oh pezza who's the chick?" My good friend, Harry asked. Curley hair, green eyes and tall, very tall compared to me.

"Her names Jade" I smiled.

"Why she sitting on the floor outside?" He asked confused.

"She's homeless haz" I sighed and he nodded slowly.

"Why were you with her then?" He asked.

"I feel really bad because she's obviously not had food in a long time" I looked out the window.

"Your a good'in pez" he patted my shoulder. "Lou's off today, so it's just us" his boyfriend Louis, was also a close friend of mine.

"Okie doke" I got to work.

-

I took off my apron and hung it up, replacing it with my jacket. I made us two hot chocolates and took two biscuits. I took them outside and sat down next to her. She jumped at first, but then settled when she realized it was me.

"Here you go" I gave her the hot cup and biscuits. She smiled gratefully and ate them. I wonder why she doesn't talk, like if she's mute? She was so adorable. She shivered when the hot drink when into her system, her body obviously not used to drinking that heat. I took off my jacket and placed it over her lap. She smiled warmly at me.

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" I handed her my phone again. "21, you?" I read. "I'm 20, so we're around the same age" we sipped the drinks, letting the steaming drink warm us up.

"Are you still cold?" I asked cautiously as she was starting to shiver a little, because of the breeze. She nodded lightly. "C'mere" I opened my arm and she looked at me, smiled and tucked herself under my arm. She leaned herself on me and I held her closer to warm her. I had this feeling where I just wanted to keep her safe and not let go. We sat for a while in a comfortable silence. I couldn't help but wonder why she was on the streets? Did something happen to her family? Did she run away or leave? Did she get evicted? I don't want to ask yet though incase it upsets her.

"Ah shit my breaks over" I sighed, getting up. There was something pulling me back to her though, like a force trying to bring us together. "Be back in a sec" I took our empty cups and threw them in the bin. I ran back inside and made her another large hot chocolate. I took it back out to her and she smiled. She handed me my jacket. She mouthed "Thank you" I waved and went back to work.

-

Harry had left, so I had to lock up again. I looked around and Jade was no where in sight. Strange, I never saw her leave. I started walking along the street, looking around the corners to see if I could see any sign of her. I was about to plug my headphones into my phone, when it wouldn't switch on.

"Well that's brilliant" I murmured. I pulled my jacket closer. I walked for a few more minutes in the now unsettling darkness. I was about to turn a corner, when I heard a shout. I looked around but I couldn't see anyone. I heard the sound of someone running, I walked forward a little quicker incase it was someone trying to attack me.

"PERRIE" a unfamiliar, yet adorable voice called. I turned and saw Jade running towards me. I stopped and wrapped my arms around the frantically shaking girl.

"oh my god Jade whats wrong?" I asked looking at her. A few tears escaped her eyes so I pulled her closer again.

"GET BACK HERE GIRL" a pissed off manly voice called out of no where. She started to get scared and clung to me.

"C'mon let's get you somewhere safe" she nodded and I hugged her tightly, letting her know she was safe. "did he hurt you?"

"H-he a-attacked me cause I w-wouldn't s-sleep with h-him" she sobbed.

"Oh honey" I rubbed her back, letting her sob into my shirt. "Can I ask you something? I'm not trying to be nosey or anything by it" she nodded. "Why are you living on the streets?"

"I'm scared incase you judge me though" she looked up at me.

"Jade, I'd never judge anyone unless there's a horrible reason to" I told her truthfully.

"My p-parents kicked me out cause I t-told them I w-was g-gay" she looked up waiting for me to call her worse than shit. I hugged her again. "Y-your fine with t-that?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's got nothing to do with me if your gay or straight. I'm bi myself, my flat mates/best friends and other friends are gay" she smiled.

"Thank you perrie" she smiled. She looked around confused. "Where we going?"

"To my flat" I smiled.

"But why?" She asked.

"So that you can have a place to sleep and eat real food" we turned into the street.

"Are you sure though, will I not be a pain?" She asked worried.

"Of course not, I wouldn't take you there otherwise"

"Thank you Perrie" she hugged me tighter.

"It's fine love. Now, you stand behind me when we go in okay?" She looked scared. "I don't mean they're going to hurt you. It's just incase they're getting busy on the sofa" she giggled. She's so adorable- stop it Perrie.

"Okay" we got up to the flat and went in.

"Jes, Leigh you home?" I shouted closing the door behind Jade.

"In here!" They shouted from the sofa. I gestured for her to follow me, which she nodded. I walked around the corner and Jesy turned her head.

"Hey Pezz" and Leigh sat up too.

"Hey, I brought someone" Jade was still hiding behind me. "Jesy, Leigh, this is Jade. The girl I was telling you both about" she waved shyly "and Jade this is Jesy and Leigh-Anne. My flat mates"

"Hello" they smiled.

"Hi" Jade stood close to me.

"They won't hurt you, I promise" I rubbed her back as she nodded. "C'mon" she followed me through to my room.

"You have a lovely home" she smiled.

"Thank you. Now, let's get you cleaned up" I took her parka off. "Is it alright if I see what he did to you?" She nodded slowly. I took off her jumper. She was so so skinny and frail looking. My face dropped even more when I saw what he did to her. Her stomach had bloody cuts across, that had been caused by a ring. I took off her pants and examined the many on her legs. I put my dressing gown on her and grabbed some fresh clothes and underwear for her. We walked out and into the bathroom.

"How bad are they?" She asked quietly. I took a damp towel and dabbed it across the bleeding cuts. She squeaked.

"I'm so sorry!" I said quickly.

"It's fine" I held my hand out for her to squeeze when ever it hurt. She took it and I felt yet another connection.

"Theres that cleaned up now you can have a shower" I smiled standing up. I gave her a towel and showed her how to work the shower.

"Thank you Perrie" she kissed my cheek as I walked out. The heat raised to my cheeks causing me to blush.

What's happening to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.9K 26
The moment Perrie laid eyes on Jade Thirlwall she knew she was a mistake. A satisfying, toe curling, best night of her life mistake, but a mistake al...
26.9K 804 21
If you're meant to be with someone, it will work out. Whether it's next month or in five years, what's meant to be will always be. Jade Thirlwall be...
149K 4.1K 35
Jade and Perrie have been going strong so far. But what happens when they are surrounded by paparazzi all the time and are too caught up in their new...
66.6K 2.6K 23
When Jade's usual physical therapist is unable to fit her into their schedule, a twist of fate leads Jade to Perrie Edwards, the most beautiful woman...