Dangerous Lies (Ezio Auditore...

By _Owlz_

How did childhood friends end up fighting to the death? The blade being pushed into my neck, especially when... More

Chapter 1 - Easy
Chapter 2 - Lines
Chapter 3 - The Hunt
Chapter 4 - Closer
Chapter 5 - Nerves
Chapter 6 - Cuddles
Chapter 7 - Kiss
Chapter 8 - Confusion
Chapter 9 - Truth
Chapter 10 - Confrontation and Blood
Chapter 11 - Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Chapter 12 - Blades
Chapter 13 - Stop
Chapter 14 - Betrayed
Chapter 15 - Apology
Chapter 16 - Good morning
Chapter 18 - Chasing
Chapter 19 - Alessandro
Chapter 20 - Auditore
Chapter 21 - Forward
Continuation

Chapter 17 - Break

1.6K 52 48
By _Owlz_

Ezio's POV

I looked over on the other side of the bed, it had been a few weeks since the confrontation. 

How (Y/N) reminds me of Christina sometimes is faint, but I am having trouble moving on. I don't want to talk to (Y/N) about it, she's my girlfriend and I shouldn't talk about my ex to her. I won't lie, I loved Christina with all my heart, and (Y/N) with the same love. But there is always this fear.

What if (Y/N) gets hurt? and it's my fault? what type of boyfriend would I be? Seeing that she is a Templar (not sure anymore though) she is more exposed to the assassin-templar war... I don't want to screw this up again like I had before. What if I'm using her as a rebound and I don't realize it? What if I'm ruining our friendship!! I can't lose all our history together!

I sighed. The possibility of maybe-- ugh. I can't think straight.

I gripped onto my forehead, I sat on the couch irritated. (Y/N) had left to go see Leo a while ago, she said she feels a bit sick. 

But I just can't get over this ever-growing fear. I am an assassin. I swore to avenge my brothers and father, and having a relationship in the middle seems too stressful. Besides, I would be a horrible boyfriend, always on the brink of death, murdering people, stealing and most wanted half the time? Trust me, I want to be there for (Y/N), but I can't help but feel like maybe we should let the relationship wait until I am finished my journey...

It's unfair of me to refuse Christina of a life together because of my duty, and then drop everything for another woman.

-2 days later- 

(Y/N)'s POV

"I'm back" I smiled, walking up to Ezio and wrapping my hands around him in a hug.

"hey..." he seemed bothered

I raise an eyebrow, pulling away from the hug but still holding his hands, "What is it?"

His fake smile faded and he looked extremely tired, "I-- I was needing to tell you..."

 I nodded, "Go on"

He stopped holding my hands and rested one of his hands on my shoulder instead, "I don't think this can work..."

I froze, feeling myself go pale, what on earth was he going on about?! I gave a nervous giggle, "not very funny, babe."

He looked down at the floor, "I'm serious." He muttered, "I am in the midst of an assassin-templar war. I have to avenge my family and I don't want to risk you like I did with Christina--"

"Enough," I grunted firmly. There was a sick churn in my stomach. He paused, looking up at me with hurt eyes.

I felt like this was all some stupid dream, it had to be! "So you are dumping me?"

He paused, a hitch in his throat, "(Y/N), I don't mean it like that-- I just think it's best because--"

I couldn't bear to hear his voice right now, things were slipping out of my mouth, "Get out."

He looked hurt. so hurt. I wanted to kiss that expression off of him, but I can't anymore can I? I hate to think that I'm causing this pain for him...

"(Y/N)--"

"OUT." I firmly stated, fire in my eyes as I pointed to the door, he choked on his spit for a second before nodding softly and looking at the ground while headed for the door.

I watched as he left.

-That night-

I was cuddled up in blankets, soaked face, as I looked at my scarf. I never knew what it was about this, I guess me and Ezio's history was in this scarf, our childhood, our fights and blood, and now my tears of heartbreak.

A pigeon dropped in, a letter attached.

Dear (Y/N),

I had been analyzing and investigating your illness, and I had finally found out what you are going through!

(Y/N). You are pregnant.

-Leo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.5K 68
(note: Story cover has been updated May 2023 :) New chapter covers will be added slowly too) Catherine Wolfe didn't know why she was chosen, or if sh...
137 0 19
I was brought back to this hellhole. But this time, one of my good and trusting friend show up in the middle of this mess! Things have changed, a lot...
149K 4.9K 57
From a very young age, you were raised as an assassin to follow the Creed. After reading a letter meant for someone else, you make your way to London...
912K 30.6K 38
Alessandro De Luca couldn't forget his childhood crush, Isabella Martinelli after they had spent the night on her birthday. As much as Alessandro ha...