Chapter 20 - Auditore

-4 months later-

Y/N's POV

Can't I do anything without the baby making me feel nauseous? It sucked, to be honest, but this child made Ezio reconsider and realize he cant turn his back on us.

But this was a child I'm-- oh god.

I sprinted to the bucket Ezio left at the door this morning before he went out and I spewed up in it. I fucking hate being pregnant sometimes.

The baby bump has started showing and the morning sickness isn't changing, I am 5 months pregnant, but Leo told me that my baby bump is unusually large for my second trimester.

"Hun?" Ezio asked I looked over at him as he came through the door. He was well-dressed. 

"yeah?" I asked, Ezio came in and caressed my cheek before placing a kiss on it.

"Get ready, we are going to the highest peak in Italy" He nonchalantly shrugged. 

----

We got on to a strong and fast horse, one of the fastest accordingly to Ezio's non-stop bragging. We had been riding for so long, it's starting to get dark. But soon we came to a mountain and the horse stopped, giving me a chance to glance at the beautiful mountain. Ezio smiled and made the horse continue up the mountain.

"Wait a minute," I asked, "You said this is the highest peak in Italy" 

He laughed, "I did? sorry" he was not sorry.

We eventually got to the top, we had an outlook of Italy and it had a valley of flowers on the top of the mountain. It was sunset too which made it more beautiful, I didn't want to mess it up.

"You like it?" He asked, obviously reading the expression on my face.

I sprinted over to Ezio and tackled him into a hug, pushing him to the ground with me. We hit the floor (Ezio may or may not have crushed a few flowers) and I started kissing him.

"I will take that as a yes" he smiled, going back into the kiss.

He got up and sat me down on a bench, giving me a moment before he snatched some flowers off of the ground. I had worn a beautiful dress that Leo had bought me since the baby belly wouldn't fit into my dresses with me:

 I had worn a beautiful dress that Leo had bought me since the baby belly wouldn't fit into my dresses with me:

Ezio came up in front of you with some flowers in his hand. "(Y/N) (L/N)," He started, "Will you make me" he got down on one knee, "The happiest man alive and marry me?" He asked, pulling out a ring.

you were frozen. What had happened? you asked yourself. You always thought your father would pick your husband, but what could he do now? 

You felt tears in your eyes as you kept staring into the ring. You started nodding faster than a tornado. 

(Y/N) Auditore.