Delinquents (Gerard Way X OC)

By spooky_kidds_2_0

Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Bob, and Ray are nothing but trouble. They're delinquents, rebels, punks. They were onc... More

Chapter 1 New School New Bullies
Chapter 2 What's Wrong With This School?
Chapter 3 The Delinquents
Chapter 4 This Day Couldn't Get Any Worse, Oh Wait, It Just Did!
Chapter 5 Lunch
Chapter 6 Gym Class
Chapter 7 Detention
Chapter 8 You Want Us To Protect You?
Chapter 9 Intimidation, Subtle Touches, And Jealousy?
Chapter 10 The Beaten And The Damned
Chapter 11 Needless Beating
Chapter 12 Hey There Neighbor!
Chapter 13 Desolation Row
Chapter 14 Drunk Kisses
Chapter 15 Back To School
Chapter 16 Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
Chapter 17 The Locker Room...
Chapter 18 Bruises, Ryan, And Ice Cream
NOTICE!!!
Chapter 19 Boo You Whore!
Chapter 20 It's Your Fucking Nightmare
Chapter 21 It's Your Fucking Nightmare Part 2
Chapter 23 Damien
Chapter 24 Renegade
Chapter 25 Things Are Getting Worse
Chapter 26 Frank, Thank God!
Chapter 27 You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison?
Chapter 28 Abstructing Court, But In A Good Way
Chapter 29 Free At Last
Chapter 30 Epilogue

Chapter 22 Sleep Over

2.5K 95 17
By spooky_kidds_2_0

Misty-

"Come on you two love birds! Go do that outside!" Frank yells as he throws a pillow at Gerard and me. Gerard had me pinned to Frank's couch and was kissing me! No joke, he was on top of me! I pushed him away. "H-he's right! W-we shouldn't do this!" I stutter. Gerard chuckled and started kissing my neck. "Let them look." I squeaked when he sucked on my soft spot. "Th-that not what I meant!" Frank and the others laughed. I bit my tounge when Gerard started squeezing my boobs.

It was hard not to moan. The guys kept cheering Gerard on. I lost it when he put his hands under my shirt and squeezed my bare boobs! As soon as I moaned, Gerard kisses me and shoves his tounge in my mouth! This isn't right! Gerard's almost 18 and I'm 15! He could get arrested if we do it! Plus his friends and brother are watching! I grabbed the back of his hair and pulled him away. "S-stop! W-we really can't do this here!" I squeaked. Gerard pouted but let's go anyways.

I let go of his hair and we sit up. My heart was pounding! "Awe man! I was just getting hard!" Gerard growled. "Shut up, Frank!" He snapped. Frank just sticks his tounge out. I blush and look down. "Can we just focus on the task at hand?!" Mikey says, sounding very annoyed. Bob and Ray nod. "Alright alright! I already have enough equipment for Gerard to use to expose Ryan with. Mics and recording equipment. As for you, Misty... I'm not sure." He said.

"She can always set up cameras at her mom's house." Gerard suggests. I look at him. "That'll work." Said Ray. "I don't have any cameras like that." Said Frank. "We'll just buy some." Said Ray. "Where?" I asked. "My mom's got Amazon prime. I'll order them for you." Said Frank. Gerard looked at me and grinned. "We're really doing this, sugar!" He said. "It'll take about two days for the cameras to get here." Frank says. I nodded. "In the mean time, since my parents are out of town." He smirks and opens up his mom's wine cupboard. "Oh fuck yes!" Gerard cheered as he and the guys grabbed wine bottles. I face palmed. Here we go again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 291 27
Frank's cousin Richard offers him a job in the summer at the restaurant he owns. But it's not a restaurant. Richard doesn't even own a restaurant, he...
15.2K 347 42
Rose Butler, sister of Marcus Butler, she's eighteen and has a reputation of being the badass. But life isn't like the movies where she falls easily...
33 4 2
Charlie and Gerard have been sworn enemies all their lives. Through grade school and high school, they never clicked. The playground wrestling matche...
14.7K 340 34
Gerard Way was a pretty happy kid. He didn't like talking to people, and sometimes he got all panicky around them, but other than that he was pretty...