Yuriality

By NotIt22

A couple of months have passed. Danny's finally a senior. He still has memories, but that's all they've been... More

NOTE
NOTE 2
Finally Seniors!
Back To The Apartment
A Date?
I'm Sleepy
The Next Day
The Mall With Yuri
Bad News
Meet Yuri
Hospital Visit
Play With Me
...
On To Business
...
The Aftermath
Deanna?
Nightly Plans
...
My Own Decision
New Blood
Some Time With Yuri
Another Hospital Visit
Alright Brandon
...
Should I Regret It?
Free Time?
Yuri Vs Deanna
Thank You
It's NOT A Date
Insane Love
Blood Angel Task
...
I Guess We're Waiting
The Park
Wait... Monika?
Goodbye, Monika
...
Hello, Yuri
Odin, What Happened?
Some Time With Maegan
Jared
The "Drug Deal"
...
Complications
Sad Truth
You're Back
The Image
Not Much Of A Surprise
Why Are You Doing This?
Relaxation
Contradicting Myself
What Does It Mean
1
Think About It
Not As Planned
Saturday Night
...
Not Really Sure
Last Day
The End?
I See It Now
Final Decision
Goodbye
...
This Is It
Epilogue (Danny)
Epilogue (Yuri)
The Decision System
Photos and Facts

Focus On Yuri

668 20 66
By NotIt22

On the way home, I received a text from an unknown number. Once I was in my drive way, I took a look at it. It read,

"Hey. Roland may say you're off the hook, but I don't. Come by later on and we'll discuss what you need to do. -Brandon"

Ah well, I can't say I wasn't expecting that. Brandon didn't seem to like me all that much, but I was fine with that. I didn't need to worry about that. Right now, I needed to check on my siblings and on my girlfriend.

I headed inside. The living room was empty, so I went to my brothers room to check if he was there. Upon entering however, I saw Yuri. She was looking in a drawer. The drawer where I kept my... knives.

"Yuri! What are you doing?"

She looked at me. I expected to see her with her sleeve rolled up and with a look of excitement. But that wasn't the case at all. She looked a little surprised, and her cheeks were red, but that was it.

She looked away and played with her hair. "I'm sorry. I asked your brother about you and he told me that you like knives. And well, I like them too. So, uh..." she played with her hair more vigorously. "I decided to take a look."

"Oh well, that's fine. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to freak out."

I didn't only keep my knives in there though. I had some broken cell phones, chargers, a BB pistol, hell I even had some condoms in there.

"It's okay. I shouldn't be going through your stuff anyway."

"Well, I don't mind it. I've got a couple of knives in there, you wanna check 'em out?"

She smiled. "Yes."

I got all of my knives from the drawer and brought them to guest room. I lied them on the bed and took the butterfly knife out of my pocket to put it with the rest of the knives.

"Alright, I'll be right back. Let me just tell my siblings something."

"Okay."

I headed to my sisters room. As I did, I noticed Mike coming out of the restroom.

"Mike! I need to talk to you and Sarah real quick."

"Uh, okay."

We both entered Sarah's room, who was on her phone. I called attention and had Mike and her sit on the bed.

"So what's up, Danny," Mike asked.

"Alright guys, I found the guy who shot mom."

"You did? Let's call the police," my sister said.

"It's alright, we don't have to. He's dead!"

I feel like I sounded a lot more excited about that than I should've.

"What do you mean," Mike asked.

"I shot him! He's gone guys, neither him or his gang can bother us anymore."

My sister looked a little uneasy. My brother looked surprised.

"Danny, how could you do that," he asked.

"He shot our mom, Mike. He deserved it!"

"I know, but Danny, you gotta control yourself. I wouldn't ever think of you doing something like that."

"Can't you just appreciate that he's gone? Damn, it's like you feel sorry for him. Don't you care about mom? She might die because of this guy!"

My sister gasped. I immediately remembered that she wasn't aware of that.

"I do care about mom and I'm glad he's gone." He sighed. "I just didn't think that you'd be the one to kill him."

"Well it's done already. There's no going back." I sighed. "Let's not talk about this anymore. We're gonna go back to the hospital tomorrow at 4:30. Sarah, I'm gonna leave you here with Yuri, okay?"

She still looked surprised at what I said, but she nodded in agreement. I headed back to the guest room. Yuri was sitting on the bed and the knives were still in their place. I guess she was waiting for me.

"Alright, let's see. This gray one here is a butterfly knife, or a balisong. You flip it open, like this." I did a basic opening to show her. "See?"

"It's nice."

"Yeah, I like it. You can also do some advanced moves, like this."

I did the move called, "behind the eight ball." After I finished, I noticed a slight irritation on my finger. I'd only feel those when I got cut, but I was use to it already since I got cut a lot with this knife.

Yuri however, had a different reaction.

"Danny, you're bleeding!"

I looked at the cut. It was actually pretty deep.

"Oh shoot, I am. Well, that's fine, I'll just go get a napkin and a-"

Yuri suddenly grabbed my hand. We already know where this is going...

"Yuri, what are you doing?"

She just continued to suck on my finger. I slowly removed it from her mouth and cleaned it with my shirt.

"Uh well, thanks. I don't think it's safe to be swallowing someone else's blood though."

She looked embarrassed. "Sorry, I freaked out."

"Ah it's okay." I looked at my finger. "Wow, you actually stopped the bleeding. I'm just gonna get a bandaid to cover it for a bit. I'll be right back."

I headed to the kitchen and got a bandaid from one of the cabinets. After putting it on my finger, I headed back to the room. Yuri was looking at the knives on the bed.

"Alright, let's look at another one." I took my switchblade out of the pile. "Ah, this ones nice. I use to carry it with me all the time." I pressed the button to open it and then closed it. "You wanna see it?"

I handed her the knife. She slowly pressed the button, but it didn't open.

"It needs a little pressure. And make sure you have a good grip on it so you don't drop it."

She pressed the button again. It did open this time. I took the knife from her and closed it. I took my dagger from the pile.

"And this is a dagger. Or a combat knife, I'm not really sure." I took the leather sheathe off of it and handed it to her. "I bought that one when I was out helping a friend with something."

She observed the knife. "What were you helping them with?"

"Ah well, it's not important. I got a good amount of money out of it though." I took the karambit out of the pile. "And this is a karambit. I think some also refer to it as a neck knife." I took the dagger from her and gave her the karambit.

She observed that one for a little while before setting it to the side with the other knives. I took my old butterfly knife from the bed and showed it to her.

"And this is another balisong." I flipped it open.

"What's on the blade?"

"Oh, that's tape. When I got my new one, I started practicing a lot more and I kept cutting myself, so I put tape on this one to practice with."

"Oh that's smart."

"You could actually try it out if you want."

I handed her the knife and she slowly flipped it open, but it looked like she wasn't sure how to continue it.

"Hold on, let me show you."

I grabbed my gray butterfly knife. She looked a little nervous as I did.

"I don't want you to get cut," she said.

"It's alright. I usually only get cut with the more advanced moves. Just follow what I do."

I showed her how to do the basic vertical opening and horizontal opening. She got the hang of them pretty quickly. All she needed to do was learn to control the momentum so that she could do it in a smooth and fluid motion.

"Wow Yuri, you're pretty good at this. Maybe later, I'll show you some other moves."

"That'd be nice, thank you Danny."

I smiled and she smiled back. We put the knives back in the drawer and went back to the guest room. I realized how tired I felt when I lied on the bed. I think Yuri noticed too.

"You feeling tired," she asked.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna take a nap."

"Oh well, uh, nice."

I giggled. "You can lie down with me if you want, Yuri."

She blushed. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah! You're my girlfriend, I'd love to sleep with you."

She smiled and lied in bed with me. I moved closer to her and hugged her.

"You don't feel uncomfortable," she asked.

"Nah. Cuddling is like a natural sleeping aid. I actually feel a lot better knowing that you're here next to me."

We adjusted ourselves and I soon found myself falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 2.3K 41
Book One in the Doki Doki My Heart series! A Natsuri (Natsuki x Yuri) and Sayorika/Sayonika/Monori (Monika x Sayori) fanfiction in a world without th...
25.3K 739 39
(Just after the events of Doki Doki Literature Club) Monika is all alone now and none is there to keep her company. She is injured and unable to fix...
10.3K 161 41
Yuri has been staying with Danny for a while now. But what happens when something occurs and takes all that time away? I wonder...
17.8K 725 25
Natsuki doesn't like anyone or anything. She doesn't let anyone get close to her. She only joined the literature club to stay away from home longer...