My Big Mistake

By jozzyg1234

A teenage girl goes through a lot of difficult situations. She met a guy and fell in love with him even thoug... More

Chapter One
Author Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note

Chapter 12

3 0 0
By jozzyg1234

*If you guys will please comment thank you*

Jordyn's POV

Everything started turning white. All I could hear was Caleb's voice telling me to come back to him. He sounded scared and panicked. I didn't know where I was at. After what seemed like hours the white went away. I could see the hospital room with me laying in the bed. I can see Caleb sitting next to me holding my hand. I could feel him holding it. 

I could hear, feel, smell. I sat next to him but he didn't see me. It was like it was my shell in the bed and the rest of me was wandering around the hospital room. I scooted back a little so that I could get out of the chair and fell backwards making Caleb jump at the bang sound. He seen and heard that? Maybe I can try to talk to him by moving things and stuff like that. I closed the door in the room.

He jumped and yelled for the doctor to come back. Awe I wish I could just kiss him but I can't. I took a pencil and wrote on a piece of paper. Before I could the door swung open real fast. 

Caleb's POV

Abby walked in. I was too scared to even tell her to leave and she was my friend before. "I'm sorry I tried to ruin your relationship with Jordyn I didn't mean to act the way I did," She says with a huge bunch of flowers. I walked over to her and gave her a huge hug and then said, "It's okay Abby thank you for being here. Jordyn would probably appreciate that," I said feeling better than I did. "Hey, are you able to hang out next week? I wanna go see this movie and I want you to come. You know just me and you like back then," she says with a huge grin. 

I knew this was wrong and Jordyn would hate the idea of me and her hanging out by ourselves. I didn't think I just replied back. "Yeah we can go see the movie together see ya then." She walked out of the room closing the door behind her. I seen a note on the table. It said, "It's me Jordyn I can hear you and see you. Babe it was me moving all those things don't worry i'm coming back to you I will never leave you." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 29 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...
2K 124 44
Dani, a small town girl who moved to the city to pursue her career dreams at NYU, has always been reserved and desperate to succeed. However, things...
7 0 14
A girl goes through a lot of mental and physical issues. As people keep causing more problems for her, she tries to figure out how her life is and ho...
541 28 31
Cara has an insane crush on this gorgeous boy, Nick. She finally gets to talk to him after some obstacles. Nothing is ever the same after him. Her b...