Wicked Games 》TDC

By lionsbby

"I got my heart right here. I got my scars right here." -The Weeknd R.H. Sin once said, "She was too much of... More

MESSAGE!
{1} Make It Count
{2} We Know
{4} Nightmare
{5} God I Love You
{6} The Same Side
{7} Make It Three
{8} Don't Lie To Me
{9} Never Love A Traitor
{10} Your Loyalty
{11} I Choose You
{12} There Is No Cure!
{13} Bloody Inspired
{14} Married Couple
{15} Battlefield
{16} Please, Tommy, Please
{17} Fight Back
{18} Her Revelation
{19} Wicked Is Good
{20} History Repeats Itself
{21} First Love
{22} Encountering Fears
{23} Lost Memory
{24} PTSD
{25} My Girl
{26} The Letter
{27} For The Perfect Family
{28} Last Day
{29} See You Again
{30} Perfect Love Story
{31} Him And I
{32} A New Chapter
Epilogue

{3} Boyfriend And Girlfriend

2.4K 45 6
By lionsbby

3rd Person POV

Mia's Outfit:

After the talk, Mia took a quick shower and changed into new clothes. She couldn't get Minho off of her mind and the cruel suffering that he could be going through.

She braids the side of her head then starts braiding the other side. She was just wearing her combat boots, jeans, and sports bra, along with her pair of gloves.

Thomas slowly goes over to her room and peeked inside as she was braiding her hair with her back facing the opening of the room.

Thomas leans against the doorway and his eyes were roaming her body up and down.

"What are you staring at?" Mia asked and she finished the braid and now tying it

Thomas replied as Mia turned around looking at him, "My sexy girlfriend."

"Tom, you know there's a thing called privacy." Mia said crossing her arms and Thomas chuckled in reply

"How you'd know it was me, Mia?"

"Well, I've known you for so long that I already sense your presence." Mia pointed out

She continued, "Besides Tom, you're the only guy that would just stare at me when you're checking me out. No one is allowed over here other than you. Remember?"

"Right, because this is for my eyes only." Thomas said slowly walking over to her

"Exactly." Mia said back smiling. Thomas holds onto her waist and pecks her lips.

He asked, "Is everything okay?"

"I just want everything to be over." Mia sighed and gave him a small smile. "You know, I don't think we've ever been on a date yet?"

"I mean if you count surviving through a Griever attack, running in the maze and the scorch, a date?" Thomas commented making Mia smiling and laughing

Thomas then said, "At the end of the day, we still got each other. And we're together."

"Forever and Always." Mia said smiling at him and asked, "Tom, can I ask you something?"

"Anything." Thomas said. "What's up?"

Mia asked him, "I know that we're boyfriend and girlfriend. And that we've been together for a while. Have you thought about our future?"

Thomas nodded his head, "Of course. I think about it all the time. I would say we're pretty serious, Mia. There's no one in the world that I would rather be with than with you."

"Good answer." Mia smiled. "I'm so lucky to have you, Tom."

She wraps her arms around his shoulders and Thomas wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm so in love with you, Mia."

"I love you more." Mia said and continued, "Thomas, promise me, no matter what, that we'll get Minho back together. And we'll end this; all of WCKD schemes together."

"I promise." Thomas said and pointed out, "But it gets really irritating when you're stubborn."

Mia chuckled and said, "Well, the feeling is mutual, babe."

"We're crazy together." Thomas said to her. "It makes us dangerous."

"I guess that's what makes us the power couple." Mia said and pecked his lips. Thomas kisses back making Mia giggle and smile in response.

---

Now dark skies appeared and after the encounter with the Right Arm, Janson went over to the train and what's left of it.

A WCKD soldier told him, "They got 40, maybe 50 kids out. We're still compelling an official count. But we got a good look and it's them."

"Of course it was them. But what about the berg?" Janson asked

The WCKD soldier replied, "We tracked it for a few miles. But someone knew about the locator, they are totally off the grid."

Janson watched the kids being scanned then the WCKD soldier pointed out, "We're searching the area, but, sir, they're probably long gone."

Janson walks over towards one of the kids who was kneeling and looked down at him, "Oh no, they're not going anywhere. The power couple didn't get what they really wanted."

Minho looks up at him and said, "You have no idea what they're capable of."

---

Back at the Right Arm headquarters, Mia was now wearing her jacket since it was getting cold out.

She crosses her arms standing on the right side of Thomas, as Thomas took out the map laying it on the table.

He pointed to the big circle on the map and said, "There that's it. It's a few hundred miles. Based on the railways and everything that Aris told us, that's gotta be where they're heading. That's where they're taking Minho."

Newt looks over at Mia and they made eye contact with a sad look in their eyes. Newt sends a small smile and nods his head. Mia smiled back then looked over at Thomas as he was continuing explaining.

"We'll get anyone who can fight. Follow the roads where they came. Then we'll make it back within a week."

"A week?" Vince asked and pointed at a section of the map, "It took us six months to get here. We got over a 100 kids now. We can't just hang out here forever, after what we just pulled. You wanna wander off at some random point on the map? You don't even know what's there."

"I do." Jorge told them, leaning against the wall. "It's been a few years but I've been there. The last city. That's what Wicked called it. It was their whole base of operations."

Jorge walked over to their table and said, "If that city is still standing, that's the last place you wanna go, hermano. That's the lions' den."

"That's nothing that we've done before." Mia pointed out. "We've been through worse."

Vince told them, "Yeah, but with months of planning. With reliable information. The element of surprise. None of which that we have now."

"Yes, but we thought this through. Here me out-" Thomas said then was interrupted by Vince, "The last time we went half-cocked I lost everything. You remember that?"

"Vividly." Mia sighed and continued. "We didn't want that to happen, Vince."

Vince said to her, looking over at her, "Look, Mia, I know it's Minho. I know he's your family, alright? But you can't ask me to put those kids on the line, for one man. I won't do it."

"I know, Vince. And I understand. But this is bigger than Minho. It's about Wicked. It's always been about Wicked and what they've done." Mia pointed out then looked over at Thomas, as he held onto her hand

The crew then looked over at the radio as they were hearing statics of men talking. "Tom?" Mia said and Thomas lets go of her hand

He said to her, "Stay with Newt, alright? I'll know you're safe. I'll find you, okay?" Mia nodded in reply

"Shit. Hit the lights!" Vince ordered and Jorge added, "Let's go! Let's go!"

The crew turns off the lights making the area become pitch black so the helicopters wouldn't see them. Thomas and Vince went up to the roof.

Thomas and Vince looked around and saw the WCKD helicopter close by flashing their lights around the area.

"They're getting close." Vince pointed out

Thomas sighed, "You're right. We can't stay here anymore."

Vince pats him on his shoulder and asked, "Thomas, is everything okay?"

"It's just-lately Mia has been getting nightmares. She'll either end up crying or screaming. Some nights she can't even go to sleep. I'm always there, you know? But, with Minho is different. She needs her brother, Vince." Thomas said looking at him

"I need my best friend."

The rest of the crew scattered staying close. Newt and Mia were together and Mia said, "Thomas is about to make a shank mistake, you know that right?"

"Of course. He's more stubborn than you." Newt pointed out and Mia chuckled sarcastically, "Hilarious."

Newt rolled his eyes playfully and Mia pointed out, "Meet me by the truck. Grab everything you need. I'll meet you there."

"We need all the help we could get." Mia said to him. They nodded at each other then headed their separate ways to their rooms to get their stuff.

Mia wears a blue string with the item that Chuck gave her, that she made a couple of months ago. Mia puts on her scarf wrapping it around her neck, over the necklace. She grabs a bag and puts her fully loaded gun inside along with other items.

She wraps the bag over her shoulder and walks out of the room sneaking out to head towards the meetup place.

Newt and Frypan were already there and Frypan whispered, "Hey, Mia. About time you showed up."

"Haha, very funny." Mia said putting her bag in the backseat. "Thomas is gonna be here any minute. I wanna surprise him, so stay quiet, you shanks."

Frypan was already in the driver's seat and Newt was sitting behind him. Mia stood by the table next to the lantern.

She heard Thomas's steps and saw him putting the map into his bag.

"Hey, Tom, fancy seeing you here." Mia said then turned on the switch, smirking over at Thomas

He lets his shoulders drop and his jaw was slightly opened in shock, "Mia."

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Mia asked him. "All alone? In the middle of the night."

Thomas responded as she was slowly walking over to him, "Mia, I have to do this. Please, just stay here, you're safer here."

"I'm not safer knowing that you're out there when I could be right by your side." Mia told him. "Aw, my boyfriend is so cute thinking that I'm going to let him do this all by himself."

"Babe, I promised to protect you. Look, even if we find Minho, there's no guarantee that we'll make it back from this." Thomas said as Mia grabbed his backpack

"Okay, well, what makes you think we're going alone?" Mia said walking over to the truck

Mia opened the driver's door revealing Frypan as the light went on, along with the backlights where Newt was.

She handed Frypan Thomas's backpack to put on the passenger's seat. She crosses her arms looking at him with a raised eyebrow, "I told you I know my boyfriend so well."

Thomas chuckled looking at the ground then back at Mia, "And I know that my girlfriend is too stubborn to take no for an answer."

Mia grinned at him then Newt told Thomas, "Tommy, we started this together. Might as well end that way too."

Thomas looked at Newt then at Mia saying, "Okay. Let's go get him back."

Mia closed Frypan's door for him then walked over to the other side of the truck. Thomas was walking there also heading towards the passenger's side.

"Mia." Thomas said then Mia turned her head and said, "Yeah?"

Thomas sighed and said, "You really want to do this?"

"Yeah, of course." Mia said with a firm nod. "For Minho."

They went inside the truck and Mia puts her bag next to her in between herself and Newt. She looks outside of her window as the truck was finally moving, out of the Right Arm headquarters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.1K 31
[CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] Clara is a simple girl trying to survive. Her new life finds her among roughly 50 boys in the glade. There is one, however...
22.2K 628 25
"You are going to keep on making stupid mistakes leaving others to rescue you until it will be your last and you will find no one there to save you...
43.9K 897 38
*CURRENTLY EDITING* 𑁍 = Edited (You can still read) Based on The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials & Death Cure *Going along by the movies* "Always prote...
9.3K 123 29
"Complete strangers had sacrificed themselves so that I, the Immune, reach a safe place where my boon could be used to save the humanity. All WICKED...