Heist; JJK | BTS Gang AU

By CottonBudLove

She's on the run for... interesting reasons. She meets a group of mediocre criminals wanting to climb their w... More

【Forenote】
『Character introduction - Kim Nabi』
『Character Information - Kim Namjoon』
『Character Information - Kim Seokjin』
『Character Information - Jung Hoseok』
『Character Information - Min Yoongi』
『Character Information - Park Jimin』
『Character Information - Kim Taehyung』
『Character Information - Jeon Jungkook』
Chap ⓪①
Chap ⓪②
Chap ⓪③
Chap ⓪④
Chap ⓪⑤
Chap⓪⑦
Chap⓪⑧
Chap ⓪⑨
Chap ①⓪

Chap⓪⑥

2.1K 55 31
By CottonBudLove

"So, is there anything you can do?" Jimin asked while searching for my eyes. He does this thing where he tries to look deep into your eyes and make you do what he wants. Kind of like a hypnotist.

It's almost laughable how different he was acting compared to when we first met.

"Well she mentioned she could drive didn't she?" J Hope pointed out

"She sounded like a reckless driver I would not like to get in a car with," Suga muttered

"She has ears and she also has a mouth of her own." I scowled, making Jimin and J Hope sheepishly smile.

"So, can you drive?" Jungkook said from afar

"Can a fish swim?" I replied with a smirk

"I knew a disabled fish..." Hoseok sobbed
"he always looked so sad..."

I just swiftly ignored him as did the others.

"Come with me." Namjoon gestured towards us and everyone followed him outside into the concrete courtyard and in front of a large garage door.

My senses started tingling for some reason.

"You guys haven't seen it yet but I've been waiting for a moment like this to show you." Namjoon stated then opening the garage door to reveal a black truck.

(The one from the Run MV)

Some sounds of awe and confusion could be heard until the questions were asked.
"Where did you get this?" Jin asked, confused.

"It belonged to my father, I promise I didn't spend what little money we have on it," he chuckled

"What reason do you have to hide it though?" Jimin asked aswell

"Meh," Namjoon shrugged, "I guess I didn't want anyone to steal it and take it out for a ride, or come off as a rich brat."

"It's seriously cool though!" I commented while inspecting the vehicle closely. Not even a scratch on it. I would say it was brand new if I didn't know better.

"Yeah, it really is..." he smiled, getting a distant look in his eyes.

"So why'd you bring us out to show us your car?" Jungkook asked

"Well I was thinking this would be better than running such a long way for heists. Oh yeah, Nabi, currently when we go on heists we take whatever needs to be taken then run, trying to lose the cops. If that doesn't work, we go into the forest and camp out there for a few days, making our way through the forest route back." Namjoon explained helpfully. I nodded in my head in understanding

"Yeah and we never get lost thanks to this trusty GPS!" Jimin exclaimed while popping up  behind V and slapping his shoulder affectionately. V shrugged his hand off but you could tell there were no hostile intentions behind his action; it was as if this happened all the time.

I smiled and then Jin complained how he was cold and wanted to go in. The guys just joked around and told him to get lost then but actually followed him in because they were clearly cold too.

I told Namjoon that because of me not having a car for so long, I may be a bit rusty and reckless on the road. I felt as though I had to warn him because I wouldn't want to ruin his car or get others unnecessarily hurt. Even if that meant suppressing the excitement and anticipation boiling in the pit of my stomach to drive once more.

Namjoon pondered for a bit and then said he'd try to think what to do about that and went away.

—————

About an hour later, Jimin walked over to me reading my book on the leather couch and told me to follow him. He seemed like he was acting like a normal guy instead of his usual flirty self so I agreed and went with him.

Masks on, we left the warehouse and it felt... strange. I had been cooped up inside or a short distance outside it for so long that the expanse of the outside world felt odd.

We reached another similar-looking warehouse to ours except this one was made of chipped, army green painted corrugated iron as opposed to our simple unpainted corrugated iron one.

Jimin chapped on the door several times while calling out to whoever was inside that it was him.

Finally someone came to the door who looked a couple years older than Jimin, about 4 for me but...

He was so hot.

I'm not even talking mildly cute guy you see on your Instagram feed. I'm talking fashion model you see on a runway.

"Good, Jimin. It's just you. The others are a bit late back so I was getting a bit skittish. Glad to see a friendly face thou- oh, who's this?" The strange, beautiful man asked, looking straight at me.

"Oh, her? That's our new recruit I guess. She came to our base by accident and then got hurt so she had to stay for longer than anticipated. Now she knows where our place is, we've got no choice." Jimin explained, chuckling at the end.

"I see, so what's your name newbie? You new to the business of crime?" He asked with a lopsided grin and leant on the doorframe.

"Me? Oh, uh, my name's Nabi, Kim Nabi. And I've been on the run from the cops before I strolled along those guys" I introduced, flustered at the beginning from the eye contact but calming my racing heart down as I carried on.

"Nice name; Butterfly right? I'm Taemin and I help your guys out a lot more often than I should haha," he laughed at the end and it sounded like someone playing a harp from the heavens above.

He held out his hand to shake and when I shook it, I became shook myself. His hand was smooth and soft and it engulfed my smaller-than-average puppet hand.

Gosh Taemin looked so beautiful.

He then invited us inside and we sat on a comfy, soft fabric sofa. It was clear that Taemin and his guys had more money than our group but the whole place seemed quite modest at the same time.

"So what can I do for you guys this time?" Taemin asked

"Well, as you already know, Nabi here is new to the heisting business so she'll need a mask to wear rather than that simple one she wears all the time." Jimin told him, Taemin nodding

"I see, so I'll have to contact my mask-maker for you guys now. Gosh these younger groups always asking me for favours at once, I'm very busy at the moment!" He sighed

"I know Taemin but please, without a mask we won't be able to go on heists so we'll run out of money. That way, we won't be able to pay you for stuff and might come to you for more favours..." Jimin reasoned while pouting. Taemin sighed again but reluctantly nodded, giving in.

"Alright, Just this once though; you know not to come to me during my busiest time of the year. It's getting colder so people need supplies." And he was right. It was November already and the cold climate was coming in quickly. I didn't even have a coat, though I wasn't going to just ask Taemin for one right now.

"What sort of design were you thinking then?" He asked while grabbing a notebook and pen

"Um, I don't know... something simple and minimalistic but also cool." I thought off of the top of my head

"Like one of those masquerade ball type masks?" He prompted

"What? Hell no. No way. I hate those. I have a sense of style you could hardly call feminine." I said, making him chuckle.

"What about a gas mask?" Jimin spoke up

"Yeah I actually find those really cool." I agreed. Taemin nodded and sketched a rough sketch of what it would look like then he showed us.

It was simple and modest but badass at the same time and I loved it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 184 24
[COMPLETE] A BTS story. JiminXReader You and Jimin live in two very different world and rules. He lives the high privileged life and he can't see the...
345 28 16
Basically BTS on a gc that's really all I can say Updates every 2 weeks on a Monday 00:00 GMT WARNING WEIRD ASS CONTENT PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME...
1.2K 152 16
A collection of different types of one shot stories. Updating only when I can (Sorry). Mature Content and NSFW AU and Canon FanFicition Stories will...
5.3K 191 17
| ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY TUMBLR | @sunshine-and-bangtan Jimin, a vampire who is apart of a small gang of local vampires (aka the Bangtan Boy's or B...