To Be Imprinted On...

By Daisie

A girl called Alexis Thompson and her brother's best friend, Aiden Lee, imprints on her ( Because he's a were... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Fifteen
To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Sixteen
Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Seventeen
To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Eighteen
To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Nineteen
To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Twenty
To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Twenty One
To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Twenty Two
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Twenty-Three.
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Twenty-Four
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Twenty-Five
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Twenty-Six
To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Twenty Seven.
To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Twenty Eight
To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Twenty Nine.
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Thirty.
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Thirty One.
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Thirty Two.
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Thirty Three
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Thirty Five.
To Be Imprinted...Chapter Thirty Six
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Thirty Seven.
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Thirty Eight.
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Thirty Nine
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Forty.
To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Forty One.

To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Thirty Four.

18.6K 108 7
By Daisie

Lool, Your comments were soooo funny, i kept reading them over and over again and LOLing. Heheh, the comments i found seriously funny was.

'FatDucki: WTH? WHAT FRIGGEN GUST OF WIND DOES THAT?Pleeeeeeease Dont Make her B With Mr.Samuels That Would Feel to Peadophilic ? And Make Him Love Her Again ! Upload Soon :D <3'

MusicLover598: the freaken vampire did it somehow

ABCDEFGHIJKL: NOOOOOOOOO....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??????? THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER, AND YOU TAKE THAT AWAY???

I WAS SOOO GUTTED WHEN I READ THIS I ALMOST FELL OF MY CHAIR, THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH SOOO MUCH TO HAVE IT ALL GO AWAY!!!

THAT'S NOT FAIR....I BLOODY HATE THAT TEACHER AND I WISH HE CAN JUST DIE, THEY ARE SOO CUTE....UPLOAD SOON PLEEEEASE

Lool. Well i can tell you that i'm not going to make Alex fall in love with Mr. Samuels...i maybe crazy but not that crazy. Lool. I feel kinda sorry for mr. samuels because of the fact that he is lonely, i'm going to get him and Mrs. Stewart together, Muaahahah! Lool. Mrs. Stewart is another teacher in the school by the way. Enjoy my pretties!!

Chapter thirty four

Alexis' P.O.V:

The imprint is gone? It can't just go like that, I just found out about it! Aiden was still looking into my face, I looked into his eyes, the sparkle I'd see in his eyes whenever he looked at me was gone, the happiness in his voice had disappeared, and Mr. Samuels obviously had something to do with this.

'Gone?-what do you mean it's gone?' I demanded, is he going to leave me again...go back to his old life before we got together?

'I-I don't know, come with me' Aiden replied, pulling me into my car and driving back down the road. We came to a halt at his grandfather's house.

Aiden pulled me out the car and banged on the front door repeatedly until someone came to the door, the person looked irritated that someone is banging on their door at this time of the day but his face softened when he saw Aiden.

'Aiden, what is it?' The old man asked, looking from me to Aiden and back at me again. I gave him a weak smile.

'The imprint's gone, Dad, I don't feel it anymore' Aiden said, pulling me inside the house with him, We sat on the sofa and Aiden's grandfather gave me some tea and biscuits and sat down in front of Aiden and managed to calm him down in a split second.

'Okay Aiden, now tell me everything that has happened to cause the imprint bond to break, did you two have any serious arguments?' Granddad asked, patting Aiden on the back. Aiden shook his head. 'Never, the imprint was too strong' while I was listening to Aiden and his Granddad has an explanation, I thought about all those times Aiden and I shared together now it's all a waste because the imprint was broken.

Who needs an imprint to fall in love...Right?

Paco's P.O.V:

Iyannah and I had been in the dress shop for a total of four hours now, we were supposed to be at Alexis' house getting ready for when they come home, but Iyannah wanted to stop at the dress shop to buy herself a dress for prom.

'What do you think?' Iyannah smiled, coming out the dressing room in a pink and black dress. I put two thumbs up and returned to my original position on the sofa. I looked up and saw that Iyannah was still standing there. 'What?' I smiled. Iyannah narrowed her eyes.

'Ok fine, you look beautiful...stunning even' I sighed, looking at the clock. Aiden and Alex are probably home now.

'Thank you, baby' Iyannah squealed, kissing the tip of my nose and went back in the dressing room, I tip-toed after her and snuck into her dressing closet, Iyannah quickly turned around.

'Paco!' she hissed, pushing me out with one hand and covering her chest with the other, even though she was wearing a bra and laughing.

'Oh, but I'm lonely out there, Yanna' I whined, jutting out my bottom lip and putting on a puppy dog face. 'Nice try, sweetie' Iyannah laughed before closing the curtain again, I waited a few seconds before pulling the curtain open again, Iyannah was just pulling her shirt over her head. Damn! I hissed in my head.

'You ready?' I asked, Iyannah nodded and picked up the dress. We walked hand in hand towards the checkout place, Iyannah paid for the dress, shoes and accessories and handed me the bags.

The price of all those stuff was too outrageous to mention, do people really spend all that money just for one day, Gosh!

We got into my car and came to a halt at Alexis' house. Iyannah took one of the bags and ran out the car, I got the rest of them and followed her up to the door way. Iyannah knocked impatiently at the door, and jiggled around in an excited way until Alex came and opened the door.

'Alex!' Iyannah squealed, literally jumping on her friend, causing them both to end up on the floor. They were both laughing on the floor, I chuckled and picked up the bags and stepped past them. I put them in the living room, I was about to go back to them when I heard the following conversation.

'So...How's you can Aiden?' Iyannah asked, hugging Alex one more time before they went to go sit on the stairs, Alex sighed.

'We're good, we had a great time in California' Alex answered. 'What about you and Paco?'

Iyannah shrugged. 'Iyannah Bates, you're hiding something...tell me now!' Alex demanded giggling.

'I went prom dress shopping... you wanna see it?' Iyannah smiled, trying to change the subject...What's she hiding?

'Quit changing the subject and spit it out!' Alex snapped, getting irritated.

'Geez, I like him, okay?' Iyannah admitted.

'Define, like' Alex said.

'I like how he's kinda quiet and keeps to him self. I like that I can have a conversation with him for hours and I'd never get bored. He has the sweetest smile that could light up my whole day and he's just so effing cute! I just love those eyes...every time I look into them the whole world disappears. And his personality? Amazing. He's the kind of person that is always smiling and happy, but holds up a guard. I love how he gets embarrassed whenever I make random outbursts in public. And when someone asks him what female celebrity he thinks is hot, his cheeks turn cherry red. I love everything about this dude. He's absolutely fantastic and I can't help but smiled whenever I'm around him' Iyannah explained, leaning on Alexis' shoulder.

Alex smiled. 'I think I can say that you've officially fallen for Paco' Iyannah laughed and nodded. 'I think you can say that I've officially fallen for him' I felt like running outside and doing a million back flips...she loves me!-I thought it was just a teenage love thing and she was using me as a rebound from Noah, but it turns out she loves me.

'Would you like my response?' I said, coming out from my hiding place. Iyannah's eye's widened and Alex laughed. 'You heard that?' Iyannah asked in disbelief, her face going red from embarrassment. I laughed and nodded. I took Iyannah's hand and lightly pecked it.

'I've officially fallen for you too' I smiled, before kissing her.

Alex was whooping and cheering in the background, I wonder where Aiden was? Iyannah broke the kiss and rested her head on my chest. 'Where's Aiden?' I asked Alex, her smile dropped and she sat on the stairs again.

'He's, uh, he's staying at home...until he figures something out' Alex muttered, placing her head in her hands.

'What is this something?' I asked again. When Aiden was at home, he also got his mother off of the alcohol and now she's working for a promotion, no matter how bitter she can be when she's having a hangover Aiden's always been a mother's boy.

'Our imprinting bond...is broken.' Alex muttered. 'But I'm not going to let that lower my spirits!' Alex exclaimed jumping up and going into the living room where I put Iyannah's shopping bags. Iyannah looked at me and said 'Go take care of Aiden, I'll take care of Alex'

She kissed me one more time before disappearing after Alex.

Aiden's P.O.V:

I dropped Alex home and went straight back to my grandfather's house, the door was already opened so I went straight in. Kanen and the rest of the pack were there except for Paco on cue Paco came through the door.

'What took you so long, Paco?' Kanen demanded, crossing his arms in a pack leader way.

'I was dropping Iyannah off at Alex's house, problem?' Paco snapped, pushing past Kanen to sit next to me. 'How's Alex?' I asked, hoping she'd be okay.

'Taking it well...when I asked her she didn't cry about it...she just explained it and ran off with Iyannah into the living room to try on prom dresses' Paco whispered. I nodded; at least she's better than before.

'So what am I going to do?' I questioned Granddad. 'First of all...how did it even break?' That was the question I wanted to know mostly. Even though I don't feel anything for Alex anymore I would like to.

'Well, the imprint can be broken when the original feelings between the imprinter and their imprintee are shown through either a strong argument or when the imprintee chooses to love someone else. It can also be broken by spells...and as you have said Aiden you and Alex haven't argued so it must be a spell' Granddad explained. 'Can you think of who would do that?'

I thought and thought, I looked up at Kanen jokingly. 'Oh, don't look at me' Kanen snapped, going into the kitchen to sulk. Then one thing popped up in my head. 'Mr. Samuels' I muttered. Everyone looked at each other in confusion and looked at me, murmurs of who Mr. Samuels could possibly be filled the room.

'Could explain who this, Mr. Samuels, is, Aiden?' Granddad asked, I nodded, and began my long explanation.

'He's Alexis' science teacher, he also dated her mom when they were in high school. Alex's mom dumped him for her Dad and now he came back to seek revenge on Alex's mom who is now dead and she has been since Alex was five months. When we went on a field trip-the day I imprinted on Alex-We were given metal detectors and shovels to look for different kinds of metal, Alex and her group found a time capsule that belonged to Mr. Samuels and Alexis' mom, there were photos in there and little trinkets and a locket. She took it home and took off the original locket that was around her neck when she went in the shower...she came back out and it was gone. Mr. Samuels came knocking on our door and gave her, her locket back but it was weird. One time in school, she came into my science class with this bad ass attitude...even her brother Luke said that wasn't her, then she fainted and I saw Mr. Samuels smile, that's how I knew he had something to do with it...whenever Alex has this bad ass attitude the locket starts glowing. Earlier when the imprint broke, this strong wind came in on me and I heard some murmuring I couldn't hear it clearly it was just voices of lots of people murmuring the same thing but at a different time' I explained, placing my head in my hands and shaking my head.

'Mr. Samuels is a vampire'

A mixture of gasps circled the room. Pfft.

'Well you know what this means, guys...' Kanen said, coming from the kitchen with a can of beer in his hand, everyone looked at him as if to say 'What?' 'It's war!' Kanen declared putting the beer can to his mouth; Granddad quickly snatched it out his hand before he even got to taste a sip.

'Wait!' Kateri yelled, causing everyone to fall silent. 'What if we can bring down this vampire...what if there is more than just one?' Murmurs filled the room again, and then Kanen's voice shut them up.

'Simple! We kill them all!' What is this guy smoking? Did he get dropped on his head when he was a kid or something?

'What about the leader of this army?-we can't kill him only the leader of the pack can-the real leader of the pack' Kateri shouted over the cheering, everyone looked at her...she seemed to know the rules more than anybody.

'Shut up, Kate!' Kanen hissed. Tate growled at him and went to Kateri's side.

'What is it, Kate?' Tate whispered to his mate. Kateri looked around and noticed all eyes were on her; she shook her head and laughed sheepishly. 'Forget it; it's nothing...kill the vampires woo!' The last part didn't sound so convincing.

'Kate...out with it' Sike demanded. Kateri sighed.

'Kanen, you're not the leader and you know you're not!-Aiden is' Kateri informed, pointing right at me.

Me? The leader of a wolf pack? Shut up!-No Seriously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 593 52
I can't transform back. I'm stuck. "My back is broken." Derek says snapping me out of my thoughts as I growled down at him as he had blood flowing fr...
57K 1.4K 14
With three of his best friends having found their imprints, Embry is hoping he crosses paths with his soon. He wants nothing more than to experience...
2.3K 114 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...
2.3M 51.4K 30
BOOK ONE TO THE "Rejection Series" Ellie Martin had been harassed and ignored since the age of 13. She was once the child that always smiled, alwa...